Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2656 times)
muthubabi

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
Do not sell your tokens immediately when it listed on any of exchange. you should hold tokens till it go to higher price. Keep waiting and sell after it grow with 2x or 3x with ICO price.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I agree with the previous commentator. The rise or fall in prices can not be foreseen. But in my personal experience, the price of a coin or a token after listing on a stock exchange falls

This I have noticed as well, most of the Tokens I have invested in fall in price soon after they hit the exchange but i have learned to take my money asap and reinvested in same token/coin if i like the project once the price is write again.  Grin
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
Do not sell your tokens immediately when it listed on any of exchange. you should hold tokens till it go to higher price. Keep waiting and sell after it grow with 2x or 3x with ICO price.
Deciding whether to sell tokens or keep depends on many factors from the project itself to the market trend. Not every penny can increase many times because not many tokens in the market today are bad. I think investors should study and analyze carefully to decide whether to sell coins or hold.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

At this point, I wouldn't hold the token, but I sold it. I would have kept quite a bit from reliable and trusted projects.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

Hello, everyone!

I think it is quite not good idea but maybe it is depends on the token that you have, after recieved token from bounty campaign or in ICO the thing to so is to hold your token a few day's or week before selling it. This strategy is good because when you sell your token immediately together with other traders the price will become lower since there's so many people trying to sell their token. So for me it is better to hold and then when will go up again it the right time to sell.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

Most of the tokens after being listed to an exchange, dump is coming.
At this point, I wouldn't hold the token, but I sold it. I would have kept quite a bit from reliable and trusted projects.
Likely to be said, hold only those tokens that has real valuable plans and is worth of holding. Reminder, not all tokens are reliable of holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotbt

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Flipping ( sell immediate after list on exchange ) :  Great to receive profits early
Holding : Some tokens will explode in value and you’ll make massive profit
You can try A Bit Of Both
ALexJinky

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

I really do not want people to sell tokens after they go to the trading exchange. As such will kill the project, there are projects that can not be reinstated because everyone sells too muc
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

Hello, everyone!

Preassumly yes price falls because of dumpers. Its better to sell them half to get your ROI (return of investment) the you can play along. Its either you HODL or you buy back again when price dumps. It depends always on the project you entered because some locked their tokens to avoid such circumstances. In the end of the day listen to your own conviction.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Far from the fact that immediately after listing of the trade token will go down, as the practice of park shows quite often, and the rise (for example, last week I sold OPTI tokens, and today this coin made x9 ... Sad) This is a roulette, it is difficult to predict the course of the price.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

This depends on how much the price you bought. If the price you bought is very low, then you can choose to sell it immediately, but if the purchase price of the coin is the same as the price after the listing, then your sale will only cause you a loss.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Now most of tokens are usually priced higher than their ICO prices. If you're a regular investor, sell immediately and you'll make a profit and move on to another project. If you find that the project will be able to fly to the moon, then hold it back, it will bring wealth to you.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

most tokens will drop when launched on exchangers the cause is tokens that are not attractive to investors and selling by bounty hunters
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

Hello, everyone!

Prior to this time, the best pattern is to sell a portion of the token and hold the rest. But the bear market tend to change the game in favor of selling off all the token to buy back when price dumps as most coins do crash below ICO price upon listing in exchange. This pattern also has its disadvantages and should be used with caution.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Hello, everyone!
Current trends may be needed to sell. If you make good use of the opportunity. But in my opinion, if you qualify, you should keep the token and wait for the project to list on more large exchanges to expand the value obtained.
Thecryptosumit

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Actually that depends on situation, but i share my strategy here i always sell half amount of tokens and keep some amount of tokens for long time hold if the project is good.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

It will depend on the price. Sometimes the price could be high after listing on exchange, and in this situation you can sell your tokens. Otherwise,  it's better to hold your tokens if the price is low after listing on exchange. You'd better wait for a high price.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

Unfortunately in such a falling market new coins are falling faster than bitcoin or ethereum, so I sell coins immediately, in most cases the coins get even cheaper after my sale.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Hello, everyone!

From my experience, after a token is listed on the market usually the price drops a bit. I would advise you to hold the tokens after being listed and see how the price develops. What is the tendency? Growing? Falling?
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

It all depends on the ISO in which you are participating. If ISO is good, of course it's better to hold. But some altcoins are better to be handed over immediately after entering the stock exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: