Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2655 times)
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I'm certainly not a trader, but I can answer this question from the height of experience ... What you need to sell if the project you do not relate to the soul, I keep a couple of tokens that have fallen by almost 80% but the belief in them and the project is strong)

Showmethebtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

If it's a bounty hunter, then I think selling is a good choice because most of our bounty hunters are not rich. Selling immediately can make our money safer, but if you are an investor, hold it for a while. Is a very good choice!
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

It depends of your demand, I mean if you are im need of money then you can sell it off after tokens being listed, or you can sell half of it to test out of ypu think the token has potential then. It depends on your situations and on your own perspective.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

I think is a fairly wise idea to offload some holding immediately after launching. Selling all position is not a good way to get value for one's token, Should the project be a very solid one, with a large community, the token might keep mooning and having some as a hold back will ensure a spread of trade.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

I'm certainly not a trader, but I can answer this question from the height of experience ... What you need to sell if the project you do not relate to the soul, I keep a couple of tokens that have fallen by almost 80% but the belief in them and the project is strong)
The decision to sell or hold depends very much on the direction of the investor and the current trend of the market, if the coin has the potential you can fully hold and vice versa if it is bad then sell out. Research and analyze the market carefully before making a decision.
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

Mostly sell all after listing on exchange.
Why? Because most ICO will fail.
Ofcourse you shoul read what ICO offer, how team is and what they offer. Because some ICO is worth to not sell all imidietly 50-75% you should sell and rest have in portfolio
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

Hey. Here everyone decides for himself. As experience shows, a sufficient number of people do this.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

When you have a token and rush to sell it after listing on the exchange for trading, its value is limited. When you HOLD, after a time it may fly to the Moon probably. No one predicted anything.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

It depends, if the price after listing is good enough for you to sell go for it, but if you think the token is worth more than that you should wait or at least not sell everything at once.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

It depends on whether you think the project is good enough.

Good comment anyway, if you think that the project is good and has a working product then you can decide whether to sell or to hold, but one thing i did is to sell half of my hold tokens, which give me a pure profits, regardless of what could happen in the near future. Making money is easy in bounty projects, but you need to acquire good strategy about managing the tokens, sell the half is a good idea.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Mostly sell all after listing on exchange.
Why? Because most ICO will fail.
Ofcourse you shoul read what ICO offer, how team is and what they offer. Because some ICO is worth to not sell all imidietly 50-75% you should sell and rest have in portfolio
If you want to secure some profit then better to sell right away, why? Simply because the price will fall as the bounty hunters sold their token even at a cheaper price and expect also that some of the investors will do that. Then buy back on the bottom, if its a good project it will rise again because of its own technology.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

It depends on the tokens , there are no rules, some tokens do well from the onset on exchanges, others may take some time to grow in value
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

The sale of Token after listing on exchange floors is the typical mentality of all bounty participants as well as airdrop. And I always hold the Token if the project is potential or reach hard cap, hold about 2 months to follow the exchange rate and then decide whether to sell or continue to hold the exchange rate go to the moon.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

in my opinion I must check the price of token after listing token price in exchange is high, I think its good to sell all token and if token price in exchange after listing low then hold that token until the price grow up or stable.
accmmooftra0

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

If you want to get more profit with your ico you handing, that ico must be potential ico, if you want to know that ico have potential or not you can read their white page to rate this project is going to succeed in the future or not. If it is a good campaign you can invest
crypteeenet

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

If the price is good then sell why not, but if its really low i would wait till price goes up
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

I agree with the previous commentator. The rise or fall in prices can not be foreseen. But in my personal experience, the price of a coin or a token after listing on a stock exchange falls
depending on the project and the token function. if a project has the purpose of a buy back, surely the token will have a price but if not we don't know what happened because all the markets that determine it.
and if the token has a function it will definitely continue to be used and will definitely rise high.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

The decision of selling tokens after listing on an exchange is the paramount decision of the token holder.  You should make some research on the token before investing. There are many shit coin in the system now, and investors should be careful. secondly, you should know the token usage and the services they will offer. With this, you will be able to know the market size and the presumed value. Also, check the team behind the project. All these i have researched about ''Organicco'', and i find the project trust worthy.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
In general, it is not a good idea to lower the course of a new token with such actions. However, everyone has the right to do so as it is profitable for him. Yes, it is possible that the sale of a new token immediately after its appearance on the stock exchange and its purchase, when it falls in price, will be quite profitable. However, it may be that after a while tokens will not fall, but on the contrary, will grow. Although this is not so often. In general, in fact, in this way you can get a good profit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

Actually I haven't yet know if what is the advantage of selling cryptos when if it is listed og exchange. Since some tokens are from ICO has a cheaper price when it is listed on exchange so token holders especially investors are wants to hold their token and wait until the price will become higher. While others are immediately sell their tokens when it is listed on exchange because they don't want to sell it in lower price they think maybe the token that they hold will become worthless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: