Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2656 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

If only you want to cut loss your investments.
Selling token even the price is below ICO would be a good idea when you predict that the price will keep dropping so you can buy more on the dip.
SPENz09

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

I'm sure if you sell tokens too soon after being listed on the exchange, you will regret, I once had an altcoin the price was very low after the ICO was finished, two months later after entering the top exchange, the price of the coin was high and went up, but all of your choices, You can see the volume of the coin on the market
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

I would wait for selling, especially in this low market conditions. All markets are down now and will be better after time. I'm very optimistic about this market will be better sooner or later. It's only to look if you have coins of a shit project and for this I would sell all coins direct after listing.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

If you have buy their coins in ICO and if you have join their bounty campaign defenitely you will earn big and you will get the high volume of the coin so the value of the coins that you have is high their you can sell your coin immediately, but if you just join the bounty campaign then you will get a small amount of coin and the value is too small you still need to wait for the good price of it. 
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

As a bounty hunter, I think it is okay to do so, because it will ensure our minimum income, but as an investor, I do not recommend this, which will make us miss more opportunities to make money!
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

It could be quite a good idea if you have these assets right in your hand to sell them quickly before bountyhunters can make the same. It is a common thing when a coin goes on another exchange (good exchange I mean) the price rises for a while till people dump it. If you manage to sell correctly you could rebuy it on the lows.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Well it's up to you if you need money, just sell your tokens if you need it, but if not maybe you should hold. When the price falls of course they will purchase it they know that they will earn profit soon.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

We can never know if the price of a token will rise or fall, so I always sell half of the tokens and leave the rest for the long term.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Well it's up to you if you need money, just sell your tokens if you need it, but if not maybe you should hold. When the price falls of course they will purchase it they know that they will earn profit soon.

It's not a bad idea to sell your tokens upon listing in exchanges because some are using this strategy to buy more coins because if they sell at a higher price, there is a possibility that the price would go lower and if they can see that there is already a support then they can buy the coins slowly then. Even if the project is legit and has a possibility of bright future, it has still a possibility of getting dump which is a good opportunity for buyers. Some would just sell their tokens immediately though because of various reasons.

We can never know if the price of a token will rise or fall, so I always sell half of the tokens and leave the rest for the long term.

This is my strategy before but then when the bear market comes, I regret it because if I have sold it then, I would have a larger amount to trade with so now, I change my strategy and would just go for selling all of it and then look for another coin that is ripe for me to go up. It seems more effective strategy for me than the previous one.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
wasiuadejumo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

Most time it is good to sell tokens after listing on exchange and sometimes is not it can get listed and Moon and some it is after some period time that it get moon.
amiramakam

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Maybe they will be purchased again when the price fall. But You will never know exactly what will happen to the coins after you enter the stock exchange. if your purpose is to take the money, you should sell half immediately. if not, you should hold it. it really depends on you.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

There are fundamentally different two options, this sale of the asset was one of the first until the price fell, which is hampered by the fact that while there is no one to buy, and this option to wait until all those who wish to be merged, and the price is stabilized
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

It depends of the projects and the community. Sometomes hold it for a couple months is better sometimes sell it imemdiately is better

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I think in a falling market to sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange is the best idea, because usually the price falls very much. Unfortunately, the way most people think.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

Your question is million dollar, if you know the market like that, many traders have made a lot of money already. It is hard to predict this market.
Akande12

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

It is depends on your wish some token appreciate when listing on the exchange while some depreciate and with this you have to hold for sometimes before selling it off.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Selling of tokens immediately after listing on an exchange is matter of choice if the token is a good project with a future prospect there is no reason why you should dump it, although the price might dropped immediately after listing due to bounty hunters who dumped however in a long run the price will moon in a long term while you hold your token.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

It depends of the projects and the community. Sometomes hold it for a couple months is better sometimes sell it imemdiately is better

Six months ago it was profitable for me to hold tokens in my wallet after after they went to the exchange. Token first fell in price, then often grew and very good. Now, of course, it is more profitable to sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

Hello, everyone!
With the market as it is right now I think it is a good option to sell your coins as fast as you can, you do not want to be the one holding the coins if the price of the coin in which invested or that you got from a bounty campaign goes to zero, the risk is very high right now because even if the market is growing at the time I'm writing this we know this is not going to last and in of few days or weeks the market is going to go down again.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

Hello, everyone!
It depends of the price movement of the token after listed on exchange. If it is going down best choice is to sell and buy again at the dip to aquire more token. But this is so risky and not  advisable specially if you are newbie in trading, you need to be sure that you know what you are doing or else you will end up to zero holding of token and you've missed to buy back again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: