Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2655 times)
vectorworks

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

Hold token until you get profit, selling immediately after listing will not worth.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

it all depends on the campaign ... but it's better to be neat and sell immediately

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

You will never know exactly what will happen to the coins after you enter the stock exchange. The price always goes up and down, the rise or fall in prices can not be foreseen. That's my personal experience.
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

It depends on what you think about the project, because You will never know exactly what will happen to the coins after you enter the market. But it really depends on you. just follow the plan that you set out.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

I think this is very bad. Selling tokens immediately after it is listed on the exchange may cause the price of the token to drop rapidly, even below the ICO price!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

Normally it is to have your ROI. When coin is being listed on exchange you will be expecting for a price drop in stocks. Potential investors then come again to buy it back or the team to maintain its price. Surely this is a normal scene in cryptocurrency. We will see its down trend and higher trend in no time.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

it is not quite easy to answer cause we know that all coins is volatile it could go up or down. what if the price of the coin goes up but you already sell the coin, it is a big regret for my opinion. Selling a coin is really tricky, but if you need a money asap  then go and sell it, just don't look again at trading side to see what the value of coins now after you sell it, it will be regret like what happen to me.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

It would still depend on your strategy., we have different strategies on how we make money from this market, but almost all bounty hunters and the others would immediately sell their tokens in order to make money coming from their efforts, but we never know what will happen next to the tokens we sold or sell, some projects are worth to be invested.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
SofM

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Sell ​​tokens as they just hit the exchange , which is why many bounty campaigns pay late tokens or lock tokens for bounty hunters to sell.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Somehow there is a logic behind why you might wanna sell after a token gets listed but that is if you get to sell it the first, but if the price already plummet down  almost 50% then it might be too later for you to sell them. You might just want to wait a little longer for the price to go up a bit at least. Its advantageous to dump the first because buying back at cheaper price is the main goal.
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Hello, everyone!
If the project was not that quiet successful and will be listed on dump exchanges then sell it right away or else you will lose your investment. I've been through this a lot of times when I was a newbie and I figured it out what most likely gonna happen when listing on exchanges

chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Generally, that suits you a new resources finder will not have yet another alternative since nearly all carries plus the price tag will begin for you to slide deliberately. Naturally, you'll be able to carry, nevertheless, there can be a number of possibilities that will you'll have earnings.
Indick123

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Is depending on individual mentality and conditions but is advisable to hold the token immediately is on exchange because all investor will  start buy in low price hold it and sell it when price higher
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

The sale of Token immediately after listing on the stock floors is one of the drawbacks of a member of generosity, as this has a terrible impact on the development of the ICO.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

It's up to you
If you don't trust the project you can sell and forget them anyway
But if you think the project is good enough just wait till the price is good enough

liver1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

If you are comfortable with the price that is been listed. There some projects that have good products, for such, ther is a tendency for them to increase in price and value with time, so what I normally do is I see some to. Take profits and hold some incase the price increases..
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Well, with how the market is right now, its a good option one sells as fast as you can once it hits the exchange although some coins start pumping when it gets listed on an exchange but just a few...  most coins I have been hodling dumped after getting listed and price dipped. I think the sell and buy back at dip strategy adoption is better or sell half of the hodlings just incase it keeps pumping and HODL the other half. Some coins are worth hodling though while some should be dumped and forgotten depending on how good the project is.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

If the project was very well promoted by marketers on the Internet, 99 percent of the tokens will be bought and the price will not fall when they appear on the stock exchange ... And other projects have a lot of factors affecting !!!

sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

this should be done based on personal conviction, in many cases though, the price drops after listing and anyone that sells immediately can buy at a low
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: