Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2657 times)
JustinYoko

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

after you enter the stock exchange You will never know exactly what will happen to the coins. The price is hard to forecast, it can go up or down. it depends on you. Depending also on how you assess the project and its team. Just Follow the plan that you have set out.
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invested or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

It all depends on whether you believe in the prospects and success of the project. If you believe, then just store your tokens for 1-2 years and then sell with a large profit, and if you need money now, then sell immediately.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
my experience when selling new tokens appears on the market, I sell half of the tokens I have, and I store some of these tokens for investment and sell them at the price that is expected when prices rise. because not every price token that already exists in the market has a low price

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

it really depends on you and also it depends on the project, if the project really needs to take time for them to be a successful one then you should wait until the times the value will be good. but if your purpose is to earn and whatever that price is then sell. For me it is better to wait but it will really took a some couple of years or better to check the roadmap of the project for you to have a hint when will the price will be better.
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

if you bountyhunter just get  selling all and move forward.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

after the distribution of the market token immediately crowded and a few moments later the price fell. This is because those who have worked from Airdrop and Bounty need a salary from the sale of tokens. this joint sale that keeps the down. if the owner of the token is observant then the token price will not immediately fall when the listing is on the market, meaning that it requires special strategies for distribution and overcoming the dump price problem by bounty & airdrop hunter

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
What usually happens after a coin is launched on the exchange, the price is certainly not as high as the ICO price and is more likely to be under the ICO and sometimes worse will continue to decline in a few months but actually it's just a game, if you want more profit, then more either keep it at least a year, it will be more profitable and we can get it if we can be patient.
fuckself

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

I don't think this is a good strategy. A lot of coins will not show its value when it is listed. I think we should always HODL until the price of the coin reaches the target we set in advance.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

i think it is better to sell it immediately as soon as possible because of the price, it will drop immediately due to the bounty hunters, you can get a good price before selling it only when you hold it for a long period of time.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

this year probably all and do. because in most cases the most delicious price immediately after the listing, and then press it to the very bottom. and so it will be possible to reboot. but of course it is necessary to choose a worthy project, so that the coin is not lower even lower

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
walemil

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Your decision as to what to do with your coin after listing will depend on a number of things like the kind of project, whether you need the money immediately and the nature of market at the time of listing. We have been in a bear market for a long period of time so mainly, many coins will fall below the exchange listing price.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

It all depends on whether you believe in the prospects and success of the project. If you believe, then just store your tokens for 1-2 years and then sell with a large profit, and if you need money now, then sell immediately.
That's right, there are still a few coins out there that have good potential for the long term, but we just lack patience and sometimes are pinched by financial problems that require us to sell the coin.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Usually, when a token gets listed on an exchange the price will first climb to some nice numbers and then what follows is a quick sell-off.

After the sell-off, the price gets more stable and will act according to the overall market situation.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

It depends on what coin and what exchange. Now listing on a good stock exchange is a very rare thing. And on small stock exchanges, the price of the token falls 5-10 times and there is simply no point in selling it.
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

purely theoretically, the token or coin flies to the moon when entering the exchange. However, a little later the price can be much higher. There is no guess. The decision here is made by everyone.
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Hello, everyone!
If you are lucky and you get the first in token sales, then you sell. If you do not wait for the price to stabilize, it may take a few days. It also depends on the amount of tokens you own. The more they are, the lower the price for the token. It does not have to be that way, but at least i have such experience. If you do not sell in the first case, the price of tokens will always increase over time. So be patient, your time will come.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Yes, you can sell them in the market only when you make profit more on your investment but if you find huge potential in the project which has the ability to increase the price then it is always good to hold them for the long term.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

This is one of the most correct decisions, time passes and prices are constantly falling, very rarely the price of the token is kept at the level of the ICO price.
andigentho

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

hello friend, if my opinion is a good idea to sell tokens is when the token is launched on the exchange and according to the ICO price, don't forget to look at the roadmap and standby in the telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: