Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2657 times)
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

hello friend, if my opinion is a good idea to sell tokens is when the token is launched on the exchange and according to the ICO price, don't forget to look at the roadmap and standby in the telegram group.
I Think its a mix of the 2, depending on price, if above ico sell most and keep a bit, if below, hold a bit but set a stop loss
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
Selling immediately after being registered in the exchange is an option right before the price actually falls deeper than ICO, but if I want to get a price above ICO I think it takes a long time for at least the next 6 months if the holder and team are active and competent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

It all depends on whether you believe in the prospects and success of the project. If you believe, then just store your tokens for 1-2 years and then sell with a large profit, and if you need money now, then sell immediately.
Exactly, if the project is any good then you should keep your coins, maybe you are going to lose your bet that the price of those coins are going to go up in the future but you are not going to lose much, in the other hand if you are right about your prediction you could easily earn up to 10 times your investment and if you invested a good amount of money you could change your life with that one investment.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
I notice that most of the time when tokens are listed on crypto exchanges, it's price is automatically dropping once the airdrop participants and bounty hunters sell their tokens, so for me, it is better to sell immediately so that you can avail the first listing price and you can earn more profits but when the project is so great then it is better to hold for a while or wait for it will be listed on big exchanges.
UserMatt1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

Hello, everyone!
I notice that most of the time when tokens are listed on crypto exchanges, it's price is automatically dropping once the airdrop participants and bounty hunters sell their tokens, so for me, it is better to sell immediately so that you can avail the first listing price and you can earn more profits but when the project is so great then it is better to hold for a while or wait for it will be listed on big exchanges.
Most people want to dump their coins and cash out, expecially if they bought in pre-sale at a discounted price
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

I told once that it is better to hodl them a little bit longer and i am still thinking the same cause one of my friends made a big mistake when he sold tokens just after their listing.

UserMatt1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

I told once that it is better to hodl them a little bit longer and i am still thinking the same cause one of my friends made a big mistake when he sold tokens just after their listing.
I think it needs to be a mix of the two, also based on your judgement. Because that way you also risk to hold a token that will go -95% from ICO price....
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

We have to check the price of the coin before selling because once it is giving profit after listing in the exchanges it is very good to sell them and buy them again once the price starts decreasing in the market.
JuggernautToken
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Hello, everyone!

yes its the best way to earn more tokens
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

In most cases, that is almost always the coin after the launch on the stock falls in price! But there is a problem, will anyone sell it after the release?)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

I think in such a market it is a good idea to sell tokens at once, as in a falling market their price falls several times after the listing.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I agree, where I have played bounty since 2017 until now. The crypto market is currently experiencing a decline and added to the dump condition when the first listing in this exchange makes the price fall and we lose a lot. it's better to hold tokens or coins until conditions improve and believe the dev team will have a strategy to make the market better
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

The sale of an asset immediately after entering the stock exchange is not quite the right idea, every real project has a period of active development. When it is reached, the price is actively increasing, an instant sale is not good for the project and retards development
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

I usually don't do this because I think doing so will cause the price of the token to start falling and let me lose more chances of making a profit!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
phipham123

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

I think it really depends on the type of project. but if we look at the current situation a lot of newly registered coins in the market do not have a good future so I usually choose to sell directly.

I totally agree with you about that. Most of the recent ICOs have created worthless coin, and I do not want to hold on to the coin that does not have much potential in the future, but I always hold the coin of good projects in the long run.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

For me, if that tokens you get is your stakes on a bounty campaign, I would sell it already because no matter what it is still a profit. And you just do the sell high and buy low move. And some of the new ICO's today becomes worthless after they list on a certain exchange. So the best thing to do is to sell it already.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

Based on market trends and conditions. I will look at the specific time. Sometimes there will be sudden changes. But usually I'll be patient to the token listed on some larger exchanges. Anyway, I also value my work and respect the project.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

It is not easy to say exactly but generally it works like "Buy on the rumor, sell on the news" that means if there are rumors that your token will enter a new market, probably its price will increase otherwise if there are not rumors, first couple days can be positive for it, you can sell at some high point
egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

When you get the message, I think there are some projects that you want to sell from scratch so they can adjust prices, some projects will post a month to not reduce its value.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

Hello, everyone!
Most people want to dump their coins and cash out, expecially if they bought in pre-sale at a discounted price
I have always maintained that the idea of giving bonuses to people that invested earlier in the coin is a terrible idea because those people will try to sell as soon as an exchange accepts to trade the coin because they can secure profits of 30% to 40% so they have no reason to hold their coins because they are making profits anyway and that is not good for a long term well being of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: