Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2657 times)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
If the price is good enough to give you profits then go ahead. It's unpredictable and no guarantee that the price go above the ICO price in just after listing in exchange.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
The public's faith is back. But it does not really change the resonance of it for a very long time. ICO and the market are more active. If you choose efficiency, you should do so and trade at a lower price.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Hello, everyone!

It deends on various conditions of the coin, before you sell your coins you need to check many things like trading volume, current price and demand.
Right after a coin gets listed on exchange if you see there is increasing demand, you should hold your coins unless you are satisfied with profit that usually a trader seeks from single trade, otherwise you should sell-off your coins in condition you see decreasing demand
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Hi. I think depends from tokens to tokens, some tokens can value good profit after listing on exchanges but can also value way more after some time. All you can do is your choice, but if tokens not value what so much i think is better to wait more and possible get a nice profit after more time (depends on total supply, ask, demand, seller, buyers).
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

All depends on what is the coin and what is your target. If you are seeing perspective in the coin it's better to keep it for a long term. And if you know this coin or project has no future - then sell it without a doubt.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Hello, everyone!
Here, it is only at your own risk and risk, how the coin will behave after entering the stock exchange, you can only guess, and usually it is usually recorded at least 50-70%, and then wait for growth if you need it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Hello, everyone!
Here, it is only at your own risk and risk, how the coin will behave after entering the stock exchange, you can only guess, and usually it is usually recorded at least 50-70%, and then wait for growth if you need it.

Of course, it depends on many factors. However, looking at how many projects have recently failed, it is worth considering quick sales after entering exchange so as not to be left with useless tokens.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Today there are no guarantees that after the release of coins at the crypto exchange the price for them will increase. Now it does not matter, but 10 months ago it could give 10X
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Depending on the project, if the project team is very active and they run the road, I choose 50% to sell it, 50% hold it
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

It depends upon the project. Is that project based on the pump and dump scheme. If it, you may sell their token after listing with good price.

But, if the project based on the real project. Then real things take some time because ROM can't build in few days. In that case, you should keep their tokens even if they are on exchange. I are believing and confident on the project. You can carry on! If you feel that the project is not trusted anymore quite. It's a simple trick, but most of the persons take long time to understand the little thing in which entire the nature hidden. Hope you understand! Happy Trading! Keep Holding good Coins! Rom might build in Q4, 2019  Cheesy Smiley

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

It's depend you, want hold for long term or enough profit for first launching market, everything can happen in crypto, event good project can falling down, if you feel enough sell and move to another project.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

It's depend you, want hold for long term or enough profit for first launching market, everything can happen in crypto, event good project can falling down, if you feel enough sell and move to another project.

it is also still depends on the coin because if you have a utility coin in your wallet to be hold then you really need to wait with a minimum of one year but if the coin is no good purpose then you should better sell it in the market and look for another project that it seems like a good one for investment.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

you can sell.. things about crypto is, no can promise you profit. once you sell it might moon 10x-100x, or drop like worth nothing.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

In my experience, I can say that this is a good idea, since after entering the exchange, the price of tokens begins to fall because of those who bought tokens in the early stages and received large bonuses. Such investors sell tokens below the ICO price.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

In my experience, I can say that this is a good idea, since after entering the exchange, the price of tokens begins to fall because of those who bought tokens in the early stages and received large bonuses. Such investors sell tokens below the ICO price.
That's right, I adhere to the same strategy. I have met only one project that has not decreased in value after entering the stock exchange.

you can sell.. things about crypto is, no can promise you profit. once you sell it might moon 10x-100x, or drop like worth nothing.
You should always stick to money management. You can sell a certain part to cover costs and take profits (at least 10%), and everything else can be left, and suddenly that same growth will occur.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

well if thats the case you should have not participate in that ico , rather wait for it to hit exchange since you are expecting for a price drop might as well put a low ball offer

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

Hello, everyone!
The public's faith is back. But it does not really change the resonance of it for a very long time. ICO and the market are more active. If you choose efficiency, you should do so and trade at a lower price.
What makes you think that the investors have their faith back in the market, I do not see anything that tells me that is the case, the market is still moving up and down and it is ranging and when you see the news you do not see a significant number of positive developments, so it is likely that most icos will go down after they hit the market since there is no demand for new coins.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

I have always adhered to the HOLD strategy, but over the past year all my tokens have dropped 3-4 times and some to 10. I want to HOLD, but there are people who sell everything and this makes me sad.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

It's very easy. If you are sure in the project and it's development, you should hold their tokens. But if the project isn't so good as others, it's better to sell tokens and buy another coin.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Hello, everyone!

That's actually most often happened after launching on the exchange, were most of them are selling their tokens immediately due to majority of the traders in the market they want money. But other traders they do sell it also because they knew the price value of the token will get dump rapidly, then in a long run they will purchase again, which is a good methods anyway. But sometimes its not happening instead of falling its price the token value is suddenly increase or pump, were most of the sellers get regret on selling their coins at once. So if you don't want to encounter  regret in the end better to hold your token for awhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: