Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do bounty managers hide spreadsheet and pay hunters penny?  (Read 1154 times)
Phaphoo

Activity: 248
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

This is very bad habits and I think this should be fight against by bounty soldiers... The habit of treating hunters like beggars isn't a good attitude because we deserve to be treated well. We help them to achieve their aims by promoting their project.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.
The bounty manager's should not hide the spreadsheet and this should be transparent by the participants such that they could monitor the weekly stakes if they had complied the post requirements weekly. I think that it is not right for the bounty manager's to do such thing because it had made bad reputation on the bounty manager side that handles the ICO campaign.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

In my opinion most bounty managers don't hide their spreadsheet because bounty hunters wi question the transparency of the bounty. I think they might close it if the final computation is on going since people would ask and ask about how much they will going to get and it's kinda irritating.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.

I also have participated in a bounty that was recently concluded and paid. The spreadsheet was locked bounty hunters did not know the stakes allocated to them but payment was made.  

This is a bad practice and those taking part in such bounties should learn to speak out. Managers of this bounties should be exposed so that the rest of the forum members here will know them and put them to shame. They can also get negative trust too. But this will not happen if you continue to keep quiet over it. Put out their names with links to the spreadsheets.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

If indeed it is true certainly that is an inequity. a manager must be transparent in the matter of employment and payment. If it's often like that then manager of that sort would not have followed any more progress. but in some side has also become pretty good things like the large number to avoid registering with false accounts or duplicate accounts. But if in the payment system as it will certainly harm himself for performance manager for a time in the future.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

this is really absurd. but i think i wont blamed everything the manager.
sometimes the allocated token for the participants are really low.
plus the when the token hits the market and get dumped. its really gonna affect on how much will the reward will end up.
but although making the spreadsheet hidden to the participants is unacceptable.
and i think its better if you could contact the project owner, and make your flee to them.
its way better, they are the only people that could tell the manager they hired on they are going to behave.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

I think this is a good question some managers should answer. I don't see any reason why the spreadsheet should be locked before tokens are paid.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 749
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

I already join in many champaign an never see bounty manager hide spreadsheet from participants, Maybe you must more specific, who the bounty managers you means, About you join in 3 champaign and only paid equivalent $18, maybe because all token you receive is dump. or you join in champaign with low budget and so many participant

Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

really I also had that kind of situations, That receive less payments for bounty campaigns. I believe that for this there may be several reasons. In this bear markets, The allocation for bounty campaigns are low. And also lot of projects only reach softcap so bounty payments are less. I believe when uptrend comes there may be good payment for bounty hunters.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

I think this is a good question some managers should answer. I don't see any reason why the spreadsheet should be locked before tokens are paid.
Manager lock the spreadsheet because want calculation all stake and all participant, and manager cant complete it only 1 days, some manager need more days to complete it, so they lock it to prevent members from asking why they don't have a total stake and total tokens. Manager only want more concentration to complete the sheet
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

It is really discouraging to be part of those projects that you mention, luckily I have participated in a lot of bounties and they all are really explicit with their spreadsheet, though not always you get the rewards you expected, and that is normal.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Yeah..it is one of the odd problem which bounty hunters never focused. I also have doubt but don't why they do that? Maybe they have less tokens and when start there bounty then they show high amount of tokens for participant attraction. But some good managers never do that which feels me safe.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I would simply avoid doing any bounty work where stakes are not updated weekly.  Hidden spreadsheets at this point in the game is ridiculous and a sure sign the bounty manager is cheating.   Also if you were miss paid then I would report the manager.  If they get negative trust that's game over so they have a lot on the line to to screw you over.  Fight for yourself. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

For bounty manager to hide spreadsheet for bounty hunter is a bad idea, that means there is shady work in the project. If I happen to partake in such a bounty. I will quit it immediately because such a project is not reliable.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

This is pure exploitation and nothing else, a lit of bounty managers will give out tokens based on their own discretion and not according to what the hunters have earned and to do this effectively they will hide the spreadsheet of the rewards and then pay out pennies.

This is bad and it should stop that is why I only trust an handful of bounty managers, some are amazix, bountyplatform.io bounty0x and a few more

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

I also experienced participating on bounty campaign and hide their spreadsheet.I don't know what is the reason behind that but for sure that the good bounty managers don't do that.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

This is my first time of hearing anything like this, well i will not participate in such bounties . What i know of is them showing the link to content to prevent content theft but i think the spread is made public ll the time. Spreadsheet is not a private asset to keep to yourself Smiley
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

If indeed it is true certainly that is an inequity. a manager must be transparent in the matter of employment and payment. If it's often like that then manager of that sort would not have followed any more progress. but in some side has also become pretty good things like the large number to avoid registering with false accounts or duplicate accounts. But if in the payment system as it will certainly harm himself for performance manager for a time in the future.
Whatever the reason, a manager must be transparent so the bounty hunter knows whether their job is accepted or not and there is also no suspicion about him about payment to the bounty hunter and I don't think it's a solution to multiple account problems so if he really wants to be fair, it's better to be transparent

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

For quiet calculations bounty sometimes close the table. I have never encountered closed tables throughout the campaign's bounty. There were and are bounty campaign managers who neglect their work. They do not fill in weekly reports for months, this frightens many. Embarrassed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

There is no doubt that There are some bounty managers who are not being truthful with their dealings with bounty participants but I think this should not pose too much a problem if actually are also being honest because such should be reported directly to the the team an I believe there are will be a solution from them but that is if they are credible people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: