Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
guilhemch

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Something to think about

1. They are constantly delaying exchanges (apparently now 3-4 of them are all set up and still without names or dates). Last update was 10 days ago "airdrop will last till tuesday and after that exchanges accouncements). Today is tuesday and they say on telegram that they are "halfway there". So that's another week before "announcement". I bet we will see another few delays because of next point:

2. At same time they have OTC trading of X-CASH on their official discord channel. How can you freaking set up OTC trading for something that doesn't even have a market price lol?

3. On the other side, airdrop is free money so nobody can call it scam - but if you are selling something on your own discord channel (that doesn't have a price) and asking for real money for it... it has red "SCAM" flaggs all over.

Company, team and private investors have 20% of coins. 20% of 100 billions is 20 billion coins. if the market price will be 1 satoshi, that is 200 BTC total price. I know that I would dump few months of work for 200 BTC

when you enter telegram group, ofcourse you see nice community with over 8000 people. But those people come only because of airdrop. Let's take a look at reddit group, 280 subscribers and last post a month ago. Let's take a look at their Medium - over past month there is a post about telegram update, post about wallet update, post about network upgrade (not specific why?) then again post about wallet update - what the fuck, 2 wallet updates within a month and their "dev update" talks about wallet update again and comming-up for exchanges. what kind of dev update is that?

Now it smells like SCAM for sure.

Waou. This is a message. And I am very sorry but to me none of this makes sense.

1. Yes, we are 11 days late on the listing. We took more time, it took more time, at least more than we expected. This has been announced, discussed and delayed already.
2. This is really a strange comment. Why do you need a market price to trade something? the price is whatever the miners and people agree on.
3. We haven't sold any single $ of X-CASH. So whoever sells X-CASH bought it (or mined it, it's the same eventually). And whoever buys it, is buying and betting on the future value of an asset. EVEN if X-CASH was a potential scam, that would only mean buyers are buying at a heavy discount in the hope that the SCAM event doesn't realize and they can multiply their bet. Same as with penny stocks close to bankruptcy. Truth is, if you do your homework and background check the team you will see we are far from being a scam.

By the way, how can you call it a scam given we haven't raised a single cent yet. It's not like we are going to run away with the money that we don't have. We have only burnt funds so far.

Your comment about the company funds doesn't make any sense either. Then why aren't you going through all the ICOs posts and complain about the fact that they can easily dump their stake (which is most of the time more than 20% by the way) considering on top of that that their bags are full of money already? This has been said over and over, we will quarterly audits our funds when listed. Our goal is to stay here, for a while.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Waou. This is a message. And I am very sorry but to me none of this makes sense.

1. Yes, we are 11 days late on the listing. We took more time, it took more time, at least more than we expected. This has been announced, discussed and delayed already.
2. This is really a strange comment. Why do you need a market price to trade something? the price is whatever the miners and people agree on.
3. We haven't sold any single $ of X-CASH. So whoever sells X-CASH bought it (or mined it, it's the same eventually). And whoever buys it, is buying and betting on the future value of an asset. EVEN if X-CASH was a potential scam, that would only mean buyers are buying at a heavy discount in the hope that the SCAM event doesn't realize and they can multiply their bet. Same as with penny stocks close to bankruptcy. Truth is, if you do your homework and background check the team you will see we are far from being a scam.

By the way, how can you call it a scam given we haven't raised a single cent yet. It's not like we are going to run away with the money that we don't have. We have only burnt funds so far.

Your comment about the company funds doesn't make any sense either. Then why aren't you going through all the ICOs posts and complain about the fact that they can easily dump their stake (which is most of the time more than 20% by the way) considering on top of that that their bags are full of money already? This has been said over and over, we will quarterly audits our funds when listed. Our goal is to stay here, for a while.

1. So how does trading go? What is the price? Where can you send me link to verify price of X-CASH at this moment? Who agreed to price, and WHAT is the price?

2. Every normal transparent ICO provides locked up timeframe for specific funds together with wallet addresses so they can be checked. Where are those addresses and where can I check that you didn't sell OTC (on your own discord channel) a single coin? If you can provide links that would verify what you say, I will apologize to you.

3. Your arguments don't have any sence. Anything over 10% premine is sick and people dont' want to get involved into it. Just look around threads here.
guilhemch

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

1. So how does trading go? What is the price? Where can you send me link to verify price of X-CASH at this moment? Who agreed to price, and WHAT is the price?

2. Every normal transparent ICO provides locked up timeframe for specific funds together with wallet addresses so they can be checked. Where are those addresses and where can I check that you didn't sell OTC (on your own discord channel) a single coin? If you can provide links that would verify what you say, I will apologize to you.

3. Your arguments don't have any sence. Anything over 10% premine is sick and people dont' want to get involved into it. Just look around threads here.

1. Trading involves buying and selling. Whether you do it on an exchange, a Dex, a trading channel or with your mom and friends, this is trading. The fact that you do it on an exchange doesn't make it "better" or more legit. Being on an exchange doesn't give an 'intrinsic' price to the asset (it seems this is what you are looking for). At best it gives you a clearer view because you have a history and a snapshot of the trades. So I don't know how to further answer your question, unless you want to debate about the philosophy of pricing.

2. I think we have tried to be transparent by providing a detailed view of the funds. And more particularly the ones dedicated to the team which will be unlocked if (and that's a big if) we can reach a market cap of 10m USD.
If you understand the technology behind X-CASH, and all cryptonote coins in general, you should understand that there is no way to check the balance of an address directly. There are multiple solutions to overcome this. The best we have come up with is to provide quarterly audits of the funds. We are also thinking about using a third party in the future, or generate transactions on a frequent basis on the blockchain and provide the view keys.

3. Please do not make me waste my time on this. Go to any ICO listing website and you will see that the crowdsale rarely (if never) represents more than 80% of the supply. But this is not comparable to us, because they already have funding for the project. That's to goal of the ICO right? So the funds they keep can be used to whatever they want. On our end, we are not gaining public funding (unless we can attract some private investors) so these funds will be truly dedicated to the development. I don't know if you notice the difference.

Happy to continue this discussion. The Internet is a free space but people think too much they can throw in false allegations without causing harm.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Something to think about

1. They are constantly delaying exchanges (apparently now 3-4 of them are all set up and still without names or dates). Last update was 10 days ago "airdrop will last till tuesday and after that exchanges accouncements). Today is tuesday and they say on telegram that they are "halfway there". So that's another week before "announcement". I bet we will see another few delays because of next point:

2. At same time they have OTC trading of X-CASH on their official discord channel. How can you freaking set up OTC trading for something that doesn't even have a market price lol?

3. On the other side, airdrop is free money so nobody can call it scam - but if you are selling something on your own discord channel (that doesn't have a price) and asking for real money for it... it has red "SCAM" flaggs all over.

Company, team and private investors have 20% of coins. 20% of 100 billions is 20 billion coins. if the market price will be 1 satoshi, that is 200 BTC total price. I know that I would dump few months of work for 200 BTC

when you enter telegram group, ofcourse you see nice community with over 8000 people. But those people come only because of airdrop. Let's take a look at reddit group, 280 subscribers and last post a month ago. Let's take a look at their Medium - over past month there is a post about telegram update, post about wallet update, post about network upgrade (not specific why?) then again post about wallet update - what the fuck, 2 wallet updates within a month and their "dev update" talks about wallet update again and comming-up for exchanges. what kind of dev update is that?

jr.member come to your senses !!! team give coins for free, without any ICO. The work of the team is based on full enthusiasm.
Who are you to blame the team for cheating? exchanges??? on the site of the team, I would not go to exchanges at all(before the new year, at least), that-such as you, could not sell coins, lowering the price down.  And most importantly, no one forces you to buy coins on OTC trading.  If you do not like something, pass by

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

@Everyone should see this >>> https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/x-cash I don't want to bypass the dev to announce this, but out of excitement, I just want to post it here! MORE POWER TO X-CASH!!!

We didn't apply to Binance, so I want to avoid any kind of fake hype: we are not listed there. This page hasn't been filled by us.

So if you not applying for binance who the hell applied it, can you please double check it? this is not an hype, I just want also to inform you all, specially you DEV..

JUST SAW IT IN YOUR DISCORD CHANNEL!

Info.binance is different from binance.com. Coins that are on info.binance are not necessarily listed on the binance exchange. It is just a repository.

Thanks for your answer, I said this post of mine is out of excitement, because the binance.com and binance.info are in the same platform and the purpose is the just let everyone know that someone (I thought it was on your team ) is putting xcash on binance, well it will help xcash for exposure purposes.
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

Something to think about

jr.member come to your senses !!! team give coins for free, without any ICO. The work of the team is based on full enthusiasm.
Who are you to blame the team for cheating? exchanges??? on the site of the team, I would not go to exchanges at all(before the new year, at least), that-such as you, could not sell coins, lowering the price down.  And most importantly, no one forces you to buy coins on OTC trading.  If you do not like something, pass by

You nailed it dude!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
daisogiaitich

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

I really like X-CASH. But if X-CASH has more coupons then I'm sure it will attract more investors. Wish the project more and more development.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Thanks Dev, I got my XCA August airdrop and already upgraded my XCA wallet to v1.2.0.
Goodluck to this awesome project and to the Dev team..
KaasaLia

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
latuan99

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

so the airdrop distribution is not finished yet. just currious because i've fully registerred when the member of the group was still about 3.5k. thanks for the info.
guilhemch

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

so the airdrop distribution is not finished yet. just currious because i've fully registerred when the member of the group was still about 3.5k. thanks for the info.

we have around 1200 airdrops left to be sent
denniselite

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Hello there 👋 Our community pool is growing day by day, so, welcome! http://xca.mineme.stream/
The miner who will mine the 70,000th block will get 100,000 XCA 🏆 reward. If nobody finds the 70,000th block on our pool then some who find a block immediately after it will get 50,000 XCA! Let's mine it together! ⚒👨‍💻👩‍💻 Our winners:

30,048th block 🏆: XCA1fX…ZMdGs! Transaction ID: b0e0b7ffb8fd5b65338cd588f2dd95979dc194951146d2a3b6c94b7169bbe761: 50,000 XCA
40,039th block 🏆: XCA1gq9…HGUM! Transaction ID: 20622bc590871bb34d7cc4bdcf41b27df49457d3fc44fefde013c6c30eb563be: 50,000 XCA
50,142th block 🏆: XCA1fX…ZMdGs! Transaction ID: 1fce80bea2f4f7e5d25171708bc73e9538919435bf798bb9c52554ff5d9706be: 50,000 XCA
60,058th block 🏆: XCA1WVQ...ybJLy6E! Transaction ID: af9c18a2442d4cd88fc1a90376b63ecc568848f45a4dab8d1c2926ae3a04e4eb: 50,000 XCA

=============
http://xca.mineme.stream/
Server: EU 🇪🇺
Pool fee: 0.25%  (really low fees) 💸
Minimum payout: 2,500 XCA 💰
Payment interval: 25m 🕤
Telegram group: https://t.me/xca_mineme_stream ✉️ - live reports, block statistics
Enjoy the mining and let's do more decentralized network 😉
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

UPDATED LIST OF COMMUNITY MINING POOLS

"
luckypool.io
Server: EU / Pool fee: 0.9% / Minimum payout: 1000 XCA / Payment interval: 1m
"
"
xca.cryptogains.fr
Server: France - Paris / Pool fee: 0.3% / Minimum payout: 5000 XCA / Payment interval: 5m
"
"
x-cash.my-mining-pool.de
Server: Germany / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 5000 XCA / Payment interval: 30m
"
"
xca.worktipspool.xyz
Server: Germany / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 20m
"
"
xca.mineme.stream
Server: EU / Pool fee: 0.25% / Minimum payout: 2500 XCA / Payment interval: 25m
"
"
xca.minexmr24.ru
Server: Russia / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 1000 XCA / Payment interval: 5m
"
"
youpool.io
Server: China & US / Pool fee: 0.4% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 1m
"
"
xcash.arhash.xyz
Server: US / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 10m
"
"
xiaopool.com
Server: China / Pool fee: 0.8% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 10m
"
"
xca.heigh-ho.funkypenguin.co.nz
Server: New Zealand / Pool fee: 0.987654% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 30m
"
"
xca.hashparty.net
Server: US - Los Angeles / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 10000 XCA / Payment interval: 1m
"
"
x-cashpool.com
Server: US - Dayton, Ohio / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 2500 XCA / Payment interval: 15m
"
"
xca.infora.hu
Server: EU / Pool fee: 0.5% / Minimum payout: 2500 XCA / Payment interval: 60m
"
"
xca.rubypool.com
Server: US / Pool fee: 0.1% / Minimum payout: 1000 XCA / Payment interval: 30m
"
"
xcashpool.xyz
Server: EU / Pool fee: 0.2% / Minimum payout: 1000 XCA / Payment interval: 1m
"
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Thanks for the airdrop. Distributing such big amount of coins.
Not a standard AD with all the coins that is going to be distributed.
Curious how this project will run :-)
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

Good night all. Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )

No amount needed because this is not the ICO, now if your question is how/where to get the coin, just simply join the Airdrop and use your computer power to mine X-Cash.. I have no idea if the last time i saw that they have offering a private sale, just PM the Dev TEam
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

anyone can tell me when the deadline for airdrop? I understand that for 10 days there is distribution and most of the participants received coins, but nothing came to me, although it is written in the office (registered). Does this mean that there is no more sense to wait and nothing will come to me?

Hi, we are still sending the August Airdrop. We have around 1800 airdrops left to send.If you haven't received it, you will have yours by Wednesday this week.

Wednesday finished but I did not get anything (

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Thank You X-CASH Dev team, After 7 days of waiting my XCA Airdrop finally landed on my wallet. Receive a total of 361,000 XCA Cheesy

For all those still waiting the airdrop will go on until today so give the dev some more time to process all airdrop

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
badboud

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

Hi guys,

Interresting project indeed.
I'll setup my wallet and hopefully strat taking place into the AD.

However, are you guys working on a Web Wallet by any chance?
It might be more convenient when you can't access you computer all the time.

Thanks, and keep up the good job folks !  Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
guilhemch

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

Yes, we are already working on the web wallet and mobile. It will take time but we will have these this year.

On the Airdrop, we still have around 700 left to send. And we send around 25 per hour for security purposes, so that gives you an estimate of when it will finish.

guilhemch

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

anyone can tell me when the deadline for airdrop? I understand that for 10 days there is distribution and most of the participants received coins, but nothing came to me, although it is written in the office (registered). Does this mean that there is no more sense to wait and nothing will come to me?

Hi, we are still sending the August Airdrop. We have around 1800 airdrops left to send.If you haven't received it, you will have yours by Wednesday this week.

Wednesday finished but I did not get anything (

Please contact us on telegram and we will figure this out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: