Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

anyone can tell me when the deadline for airdrop? I understand that for 10 days there is distribution and most of the participants received coins, but nothing came to me, although it is written in the office (registered). Does this mean that there is no more sense to wait and nothing will come to me?

Hi, we are still sending the August Airdrop. We have around 1800 airdrops left to send.If you haven't received it, you will have yours by Wednesday this week.

Good then. I will wait. Nice 288K airdrops for August. So how much participants for this August Airdrop?

3000 legit claims.
Wattingers

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

All good  and well that airdrops are working and people are receiving their xca but still no responses on when the listing of exchanges will actually happen.

* Website specifically states August we two weeks into September already and no updates have been posted.

Perhaps some insight as too why  ia taking so long perhaps the developers can shed some light on this because its a question raised numerous times on this forum and no exact, imdication or even estimated time frame has been even given.

21 of September will past with more airdrops and still no listings will most likely occur until then, Should I stop mining.
KipM

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Looks like a solid idea, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:29:37 AM

Looks like a solid idea, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !

Dude, I think you miss something here, and your account is one of the cause of Pollution here in Bitcointalk, A Farm account.. For your INFORMATION X-Cash has not yet release their whitepaper in contrary with your comment..  Grin  Grin  Embarrassed
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

anyone can tell me when the deadline for airdrop? I understand that for 10 days there is distribution and most of the participants received coins, but nothing came to me, although it is written in the office (registered). Does this mean that there is no more sense to wait and nothing will come to me?

Hi, we are still sending the August Airdrop. We have around 1800 airdrops left to send.If you haven't received it, you will have yours by Wednesday this week.

Good then. I will wait. Nice 288K airdrops for August. So how much participants for this August Airdrop?
So nice to recieved that figure, but for me I received 100K after registered.
I do not know that in the airdrop is 100K because after I registered 100K it was given, I think this is not the airdrop of the august I received.
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

I want to thank the team for the airdrop. I received my own coins 288K coins. I want to say that I am testing the New wallet And I have problem with balance showing zero balance on it. When I am using the old wallet my balance is correct. How to solve this problem?
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

All good  and well that airdrops are working and people are receiving their xca but still no responses on when the listing of exchanges will actually happen.

* Website specifically states August we two weeks into September already and no updates have been posted.

Perhaps some insight as too why  ia taking so long perhaps the developers can shed some light on this because its a question raised numerous times on this forum and no exact, imdication or even estimated time frame has been even given.

21 of September will past with more airdrops and still no listings will most likely occur until then, Should I stop mining.

We have shared a few words about the delay on exchange listings' announcements on Telegram and Discord, but for the sake of visibility I'll add them here: It was a deliberate decision to delay the listing announcements so we could announce 4 exchanges at once. Moreover, so everyone starts on a level playing field, we wanted to start announcing when everyone has received its airdrop. It won't be long now
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 10:52:47 AM by bisti

Something to think about

1. They are constantly delaying exchanges (apparently now 3-4 of them are all set up and still without names or dates). Last update was 10 days ago "airdrop will last till tuesday and after that exchanges accouncements). Today is tuesday and they say on telegram that they are "halfway there". So that's another week before "announcement". I bet we will see another few delays because of next point:

2. At same time they have OTC trading of X-CASH on their official discord channel. How can you freaking set up OTC trading for something that doesn't even have a market price lol?

3. On the other side, airdrop is free money so nobody can call it scam - but if you are selling something on your own discord channel (that doesn't have a price) and asking for real money for it... it has red "SCAM" flaggs all over.

Company, team and private investors have 20% of coins. 20% of 100 billions is 20 billion coins. if the market price will be 1 satoshi, that is 200 BTC total price. I know that I would dump few months of work for 200 BTC

when you enter telegram group, ofcourse you see nice community with over 8000 people. But those people come only because of airdrop. Let's take a look at reddit group, 280 subscribers and last post a month ago. Let's take a look at their Medium - over past month there is a post about telegram update, post about wallet update, post about network upgrade (not specific why?) then again post about wallet update - what the fuck, 2 wallet updates within a month and their "dev update" talks about wallet update again and comming-up for exchanges. what kind of dev update is that?

Now it smells like SCAM for sure.
MikeWil

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Something to think about

1. They are constantly delaying exchanges (apparently now 3-4 of them are all set up and still without names or dates). Last update was 10 days ago "airdrop will last till tuesday and after that exchanges accouncements). Today is tuesday and they say on telegram that they are "halfway there". So that's another week before "announcement". I bet we will see another few delays because of next point:

2. At same time they have OTC trading of X-CASH on their official discord channel. How can you freaking set up OTC trading for something that doesn't even have a market price lol?

3. On the other side, airdrop is free money so nobody can call it scam - but if you are selling something on your own discord channel (that doesn't have a price) and asking for real money for it... it has red "SCAM" flaggs all over.

Company, team and private investors have 20% of coins. 20% of 100 billions is 20 billion coins. if the market price will be 1 satoshi, that is 200 BTC total price. I know that I would dump few months of work for 200 BTC

when you enter telegram group, ofcourse you see nice community with over 8000 people. But those people come only because of airdrop. Let's take a look at reddit group, 280 subscribers and last post a month ago. Let's take a look at their Medium - over past month there is a post about telegram update, post about wallet update, post about network upgrade (not specific why?) then again post about wallet update - what the fuck, 2 wallet updates within a month and their "dev update" talks about wallet update again and comming-up for exchanges. what kind of dev update is that?

Now it smells like SCAM for sure.

We are halfway on distributing the airdrops and after that we will make an announcement about the exchange.
and if you are talking about the team's fund, we will only open our fund once a certain marketcap is achieved

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
bisti

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

We are halfway on distributing the airdrops and after that we will make an announcement about the exchange.
and if you are talking about the team's fund, we will only open our fund once a certain marketcap is achieved
Ok, where can I see addresses (and their balances) that posess 10% funds reserved for company, address that has 5% for team and address that has 5% of funds for private investors?
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

Ok, where can I see addresses (and their balances) that posess 10% funds reserved for company, address that has 5% for team and address that has 5% of funds for private investors?

I'll ask them about it

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
bisti

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

I'll ask them about it
Ask WHO? You have x-cash signature, aren't you member of the team?
If you are claiming that team, company and future private investors have only certain amount of funds, why can't we see that wallet's address and their exact balance? people should trust you because you are nice guy from internet that is giving "free money" and at same time selling OTC your project on discord?
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I am a huge supporter of xcash and therefore part of the large community. Love the fact that mining xcash is not out of reach and this makes for more miners to get in on it.  My issue though is the huge amount that would supposedly be in circulation and I fear this might make the coin to be flooded in the crypto space since everyone can mine a whole lot of xcash. With this much xcash in circulation the price may dip very low. I wish there amount would be reduced to give the coin a chance a moon
Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

The project has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

For the sake of disinformation just want to edit it..
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

@Everyone should see this >>> https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/x-cash I don't want to bypass the dev to announce this, but out of excitement, I just want to post it here! MORE POWER TO X-CASH!!!

We didn't apply to Binance, so I want to avoid any kind of fake hype: we are not listed there. This page hasn't been filled by us.
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

@Everyone should see this >>> https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/x-cash I don't want to bypass the dev to announce this, but out of excitement, I just want to post it here! MORE POWER TO X-CASH!!!

We didn't apply to Binance, so I want to avoid any kind of fake hype: we are not listed there. This page hasn't been filled by us.

So if you not applying for binance who the hell applied it, can you please double check it? this is not an hype, I just want also to inform you all, specially you DEV..

JUST SAW IT IN YOUR DISCORD CHANNEL!
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

I'll ask them about it
Ask WHO? You have x-cash signature, aren't you member of the team?
If you are claiming that team, company and future private investors have only certain amount of funds, why can't we see that wallet's address and their exact balance? people should trust you because you are nice guy from internet that is giving "free money" and at same time selling OTC your project on discord?

I think OTC is requested by the members of xcash channel, and the admin has the disclaimer and notice doing OTC trade is a High Risk.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

So if you not applying for binance who the hell applied it, can you please double check it? this is not an hype, I just want also to inform you all, specially you DEV..

JUST SAW IT IN YOUR DISCORD CHANNEL!

Info.binance is different from binance.com. Coins that are on info.binance are not necessarily listed on the binance exchange. It is just a repository.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: