Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 01:23:17 PM

This is good news to all hodlers of xcash including me that development is still continuous and new plans for the project kudos to developers I almost forgot I have some xcash in my wallet until now better hodl your coins in your wallet and wait for this project to soar high in the near future.  

Encomnium goes to all who have been in the same boat since the beginning, who lent their support and credibility to the project we are happy to partake in and who fulfilled their vision of making decentralized meritocracy translate into fully fledged and fully sovereign egalitarian autonomous society wherein altruism is the kingpin of trustless concordat between the peers.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:16:37 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 09:09:59 AM by coinswebid

New update just came in from Paul in their discord channel!
Hello @everyone
New article to talk about the latest development of X-Cash!
https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-project-update-dpops-new-website-and-future-plans-5601c8fddf37

We acknowledge that the conversation here has been focused on the DPOPS recently, and we wanted to take a step back and update you on projects for X-Cash that we are working on in the background.
As usual, we don't want to make too much noise of unfinished products, but we thought it was time to bring you up to speed.
Have a good weekend everyone, and stay safe !

so, xcash has decided to rebuild the website,
then when the new website will be launch ? by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DoubleAweSeven

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:00:49 AM

then when the new website will be launch ? by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks
Yes, they will have a new website for the upcoming feature DPOPS. Launch date isn't set yet. Most likely next month after they launch the mainnet

by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks

Yes. It's fully functional now. You can go ahead and try.
DoubleAweSeven

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:04:43 AM

They are still silent for now because they are focused on the almost finished DPOPS, just 3 weeks more and we are going mainnet.

On that note. They also promised to start marketing soon, probably next month? So yes anticipate that DPOPS will really make this coin reach at minimum 100m cap in just 1 month once this project starts bounty campaigns and marketing.

Grab some while it's still cheap.

Pro_David

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:13:12 PM

Thinks that the coin has the potential for a price increase? What is special about this X-CASH project?
coinswebid

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:43:11 PM

thanks
Yes, they will have a new website for the upcoming feature DPOPS. Launch date isn't set yet. Most likely next month after they launch the mainnet

what did you mean by after they launch the mainnet ?
i think the mainnet already launched ? wich mean xcash already run on its own network

by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks

Yes. It's fully functional now. You can go ahead and try.

oh thanks a lot can you show me the link to the mobile wallet from xcash ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DoubleAweSeven

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:24:42 PM

Thinks that the coin has the potential for a price increase? What is special about this X-CASH project?

Can't say. It's pretty dead in my opinion as I've read a lot of discussion in discord. They seldom post in twitter and here in BTT. I also heard that they lost a pretty big investor and that the whole project was being handled by 1 person and that one person is a the only programmer, while the other teammates are promoting other projects.

Don't really expect something here.
coinswebid

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:05:10 PM

Can't say. It's pretty dead in my opinion as I've read a lot of discussion in discord. They seldom post in twitter and here in BTT. I also heard that they lost a pretty big investor and that the whole project was being handled by 1 person and that one person is a the only programmer, while the other teammates are promoting other projects.

Don't really expect something here.

do you have any proof if this project handled by 1 person my friend ?
because i still doing my research with this coin, before i  decide to invest

▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
krisnajsadrak

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:02:15 PM

when a lot of altcoins in green colour, this coin dump so hard now
what happend ? the team still active to developing this project, right ? or they already sell their xcash coin to buy bitcoin ?

DoubleAweSeven

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:40:14 AM

what happend ? the team still active to developing this project, right ? or they already sell their xcash coin to buy bitcoin ?

I don't really know what they are doing right now but all I can say is that they are full of promises and haven't really brought anything to the table since a year ago. 1 programmer is programming their so called product "DPOPS" but that's about it, which isn't really new and isn't really going to do anything at this point. They don't really isn't doing anything except that. So yeah, it's pretty much a dead coin in my opinion.

And they already dump their coins to us, at least from what I've heard.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:36:59 PM

Today, we are proud to release among our dear community the new and updated X-Cash website!

https://www.xcash.foundation/

Although the current website has faithfully served us, we wanted to create something that truly encapsulate the spirit of X-Cash, and facilitate the access to information on the project; after a lot of sweat and hard work, we are excited to show this new version to you!

What you can expect to find:
- An updated landing page to better understand the X-Cash project.;
- A fully hosted blog to share the latest X-Cash development and stories;
- A full section for contributors to check on the latest available bounty projects, open contributors position, and soon a place to propose community-funded projects;
- A step by step guide to help new joiners navigate into X-Cash, and much more!

Although most of the website, visuals, plan and features are mostly complete, It is still very much a work in progress, and there is still much to add, but your feedback will be more than welcome.

Also:

I don't really know what they are doing right now but all I can say is that they are full of promises and haven't really brought anything to the table since a year ago. 1 programmer is programming their so called product "DPOPS" but that's about it, which isn't really new and isn't really going to do anything at this point. They don't really isn't doing anything except that. So yeah, it's pretty much a dead coin in my opinion.

And they already dump their coins to us, at least from what I've heard.

We are still active and very much alive, the DPOPS is on track and will pave the way for the next features. We are not selling coins as can attest the reserve proof of the premine. And we are actually still performing the buyback of 800M coin to replenish the company segregated funds.

I invite you to join the Discord where we have gathered the community and check this information by yourself Smiley 
DoubleAweSeven

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:57:12 AM

Oh nice, they are still alive. Didn't see that coming to be honest. Well I hope you guys are doing great and soon do marketing as you PROMISED us 8 months ago, that SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN that you promised us. Anyways, good luck. I hope you fulfill your promises even if those promises was 8 MONTHS ago.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:50:34 AM

The X-Cash Foundation is looking for paid contributors to work alongside the founding team and expand X-Cash:
https://www.xcash.foundation/contribute
We are looking for :
- Community Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Project Manager

We are accepting application until the 30th of November!
futureshock0511

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 04:41:53 PM

Is there an easier way to buy X-Cash all the exchanges its listed on is not trustworthy
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 08:48:56 PM

Is there an easier way to buy X-Cash all the exchanges its listed on is not trustworthy

There is no other choice. currently, you can only buy on the exchange.
If you don't trust an exchange that lists Xcash at this time you may have to wait for Xcash to be listed on the bigger exchanges, it may take a long time

STEX is currently the market that is most actively trading Xcash.
Even though only got a Trust Score of 5 from Coingecko, in almost two years of using this exchange I have never had any problems
DoubleAweSeven

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:33:53 PM

Dont buy yet. The coin is pretty useless anyway. No pr, no marketing, no news, even the tweets are dead. Its pretty much a dead pump and dump coin. Idk whos buying this garbage.
datamining

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:04:28 PM

... Idk whos buying this garbage.

ME !!!
Just keep selling :-)

DPOPS mainnet is going to drop real soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 12:52:03 AM

This project is still alive, I saw the progress since 2018, it sounds slow, but it doesn't matter as long as the results are very satisfying.
At least look at the development of Xcash on Medium https://medium.com/x-cash, or the newest website https://www.xcash.foundation/

plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:34:48 AM

Today, we are glad to announce the schedule of the DPOPS mainnet!
- Registration period starts on January 4th, 2021
- Switch to mainnet at block 800,000, around February 4th, 2021

Read all about it here : https://link.medium.com/T8oWg6Zxjcb
datamining

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 12:18:52 PM

Today, we are glad to announce the schedule of the DPOPS mainnet!
- Registration period starts on January 4th, 2021
- Switch to mainnet at block 800,000, around February 4th, 2021

Read all about it here : https://link.medium.com/T8oWg6Zxjcb

Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Cool  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Kiss

Yeah finally !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: