Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:37:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2572 times)
sell100
Copper Member

Activity: 172
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

More exchanges are fine as long as they're legitimate and secure. More competition means better rates for everyone.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

I think it is OK and it is our opportunity to make more profit because we can add our balance to every exchange and it is for the exchanges itself because they can compete to give the best services to their customer. the price will always different from one exchange to the other exchange but sometimes, the price can increase higher because there is a big volume of the transaction and that is the other benefits for the traders. the exchange's business giving a big profit for the investor but they need to have a good service to make their customer satisfaction with their work.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

I think it will not work out for trivial projects. There are a number of projects that make trading floors very fast and that will not create much credibility for many users. I think the old trading floors are better and more reliable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

I am glad heard about new exchange is coming, but will new exchange using by ico team for listing their coin or not, many ico still delay for listing their coin on market and hope new exchange have working well with ico project.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

even though now there are more and more new exchanges, in my opinion it will not be a problem, it will be fine, hopefully with a lot of new exchanges it can help crypto prices rise to a higher value.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

even though now there are more and more new exchanges, in my opinion it will not be a problem, it will be fine, hopefully with a lot of new exchanges it can help crypto prices rise to a higher value.
It also depend which people going to choose. Many exchange means many options, and find which is the most competitive one. Though it all about where you can exchange, there can be a difference from it. Maybe you are convenient with other one and complicated the other one. Maybe it can help to get high price but hopefully find something that do transactions with lower fees.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Although there are many different types of new exchange are coming. l think it's benifishery to all because we can choose profitable exchange. but we should be careful also from scammers.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

New exchanges formation doesn't really dilute the volume but it actually helping it to grow more! With the new exchanges, coins are listed over there and thus more investors are getting to know it. This is because it is not the case that person A who is using the exchanger- X will be present at exchanger-Y and thus his investment into that exchanger is null. But now if there is person who likes to have exchanger-Y then he might be contributing his investment over there and thus making more volume for the same coin. This is how it works and thus the coin is actually getting more popular and at the same time it is also getting more volume shared.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

I see now the majority of countries in the world have at least one exchange cryptocurrencies or even more. And I think that's OK, because that can be used as a benchmark for the interest and growth of cryptocurrency in a city or country.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

I think it is okay, as long as the people that using it will help them, that this new king of cryptocurrency exchanges could be helpful and also it can help the cryptocurrency to grow more.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

I believe that with more cryptocurrency market goes on work, there are also many options for traders to choose from and i am quite sure that exchange rates or transaction fees will become lesser as competition is going nose to nose. As long as these crypto markets are legit, its effect will be in the favor of crypto traders.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Its true there is new exchange every week, but i think people will choose comfort exchanger. When we choosing exchanger, we must considering the security of our coin and token. Competition on exchanger will getting tight and they will offering tight trading fee for their customer
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

I think exchanges hype already past.
This new exchanges late at mininmum for one year.
Today need create platforms for injecting crypto to real sector, there is the next step of development

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

The more the exchanges the better because of competency in which Crypto holders can be able to choose the best exchanges with the cheaper fees to offer for the best services and sometime they offer free listing of the new tokens on their sites. More exchanges will help the coin price to become more expensive as the supply volume will be more divided and it will be easy to reach the users.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

This is actually have a bad effect which besides make volumes separated but it also give a new tokens/coins a chance to get listed on the new exchange than choose the old one. And most of these new exchange didn't care about their security, they just make a new feature but ignore this important role.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

I don't see any problem on it, as long as they are legit and operating on a secure environment I don't see any issues at all, I hate to see one or three exchanges having a monopoly of the industry, we need good and healthy competition so we can pick the best and secured exchange in the market.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Let them be. We all know few top exchanges that we all using. Small exchanges with small 24h volume are needed too. Maybe some new exchange will add something new to the crypto market.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

That is a very good one, for more exchange created towards the community, like wise the way we have many alt-coin trading, Hence it we improve value in the industry
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

if you take a look at the past, you can see that the biggest exchanges are constant being dethroned and new ones are emerging.
Right now everyone is going for decentralization in exchanges and it have its benefits as not seeing fake volumes.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

For me it can be because there are so many scams of exchange and it's hard to transfer to another exchange especially when you do not know whether or not a scam is because the exchange is only reliable in bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: