Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2566 times)
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

It’s not a big deal if the overall volume will be separated among several exchanges. It’s even less desirable to give the full control over the volume to a single marketplace. People will choose the reliable and time-proven exchanges like CEX and trade there, buy btc (https://cex.io/btc-usd) and scam projects will disappear. New exchanges may be successful but they will need to offer better features to attract traders. The only real threat for existing marketplaces is decentralized exchanges as they should be really secure and convenient. But now they are still underdeveloped. I hope to see the real competition between CEXs and DEXs in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Same goes for crypto's. The more coins are there, the more split with each market caps.

But this is good for traders, you can choose the exchange where you are most confident with. This also divides the volume of each trade, stay only to those with high volume.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

It’s not a big deal if the overall volume will be separated among several exchanges. It’s even less desirable to give the full control over the volume to a single marketplace. People will choose the reliable and time-proven exchanges like CEX and trade there, buy btc (https://cex.io/btc-usd) and scam projects will disappear. New exchanges may be successful but they will need to offer better features to attract traders. The only real threat for existing marketplaces is decentralized exchanges as they should be really secure and convenient. But now they are still underdeveloped. I hope to see the real competition between CEXs and DEXs in the future.

Volume is getting low day by day already. Most of exchange tries to list new coins/tokens. I think, we have to find a solution this exchanges issue. Everyday opens new ones.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Yea many good exchanges are coming and some have been launched already ,I kinda like digitex and DX.exchange but all the same some are fakes too ,one have to becareful when using exchanges this days ,you send coins successfully but to withdraw ?
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

That’s one of the factors that im thinking as time goes by specially ICO projects that seems to be just the same, thats why uniqueness of an ICO is important also just like its features. Its just a matter of the company’s goals and service to make people loyal to it.
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

More exchanges are fine as long as they're legitimate and secure. More competition means better rates for everyone.

Couldn't agree more
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

We also think it is fine. Another very interesting development is that exchanges group together, so that the order book you see at one exchange is actually the aggregated order books of several different exchanges. This is done in order to increase liquidity, and we think that's a great development.

The interested crypto-enthusiast can note that we have the biggest list of cryptocurrency exchanges (old and new) in the world. We list almost 400 different exchanges with data on fees, deposit methods and more. So, check out our Cryptocurrency Exchange List!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

I think a lot of new exchanges now because every country has its own exchange, like in Indonesia they have 3 exchanges and maybe there will be many new exchanges in the future if people in each of those countries start to plunge into the world of crypto.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

In General,this is certainly a good sign,saying that the cryptocurrency is developing and requires new resources.I think it will have a positive impact on the market.On the price of coins is not affected, but the price for the transfer and exchange operations may be affected.If there is competition between the exchangers,they will try to create more attractive conditions for cooperation.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

That's a good thing you can't look at it.We are developing and we have a great future.The more means of implementation, the more opportunities there will be.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

For me, I do consider it a good thing that plenty exchanges are coming up, this will make the system much more viable and free... It also creates room for more awareness to further push the crypto world. However, everyone has to be very careful with newer exchanges as a lot of scams have been integrated to exchanges.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

everything will be fine, with the increase of the exchanger that means more choices can be chosen by investors and traders to buy, they can compare prices and will definitely attract new investors.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

The crypto market is very new and therefore the more exchanges the better for the dissemination of the use of cryptos worldwide. Competition will stimulate better services and lower fees to be charged to investors.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

I think this does not cause much disadvantage for bitcoin. More and more exchanges new  and this is how the market grows and expands. Investors have many options for their investments to maximize profits. That has helped the world of electronic money grow stronger.

jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

I think as long as better alternatives are coming out it's a good thing. This will make other big exchanges to answer the needs of the communities.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

I think that yes it is ok why not? what is the problem? i don't see any problems at the moment. the more, the better. we can choose the best one and to enjoy its advantages and special opportunities
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

I see that increasing exchanges has many positive aspects
It increases competition
Whales are prevented from dominating the market
And helps to spread the idea more.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?
Competition is always welcome to bring better services. As the market is very new, this trend of new exchanges will still prevail, however in the coming years the tendency is for this movement to decrease and a consolidation, with the purchase and the merger of companies, starts
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

I think those new exchanges are not very attractive and don`t have too much potential to swipe the volumes which would really affect the market in general. So it is not too relevant in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

In my end more Exhcangers are welcomed but in other words let them be legitimate and secure so funds won't go missing. It's a welcomed development into the atmosphere of CRYPTO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: