Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2570 times)
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

Even though the volume is separate, but if the new exchange still has a small volume, the price of the coins is not very influential. After all, most bitcoin holders will only trade in the old and large exchange. Exchanges that have large volumes will benefit faster than new exchanges that have small volumes.
Eva18

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

It is good to have more exchanges, healthy competition is always good and can help in price reduction.
bosta20

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

Yes ...i personally think is ok ..and is healthy for competition in space...they bad actors will die with time!! And they very innovative ones will survive and succeed!
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

I really believe we don't need so many crypto exchanges, but at the same time it's ok that the traders have a wide choice of the exchanges, not every exchange will get success, the half of them will die.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Must know about new exchange market and then you go trading. All new exchange market are not ok for use. Because we heard, there are many scam exchange market. Where you will lost your assets. Some new exchange are good for trade you can trading these market.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Moderation is the key.To know how to arrive at moderate number or the number of exchanges that can be called moderate is really an issue. The more the exchanges, the more the competition. When there are competition between exchanges it creates room for positive values expected from exchanges, such as: security, low transaction fees, among other good qualities. Having too many exchanges can lead to few people in a platform which may increase trading time, etc.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

The exchanges would surely come up as the world of cryptocurrency advances. I believe that there  are two sides of the coin, there are both positive and negative sides of the exchanges. I think the numerous exchanges can help promote a healthy competition among the exchanges so they can improve upon their  services.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

I think it's not affecting the price, it same that there are many money changers in your country, is it affect your money value? I think it's not, because they just exchange the value between currency

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:10:17 AM

It is not affecting the volumes because most traders like to have many exchange platform because it could create great anticipation towards investors that could lead up to healthier market for crypto currency and for the traders as well. There are exchange platforms are emerging recently and mostly came from ico so let's hope these exchanges will be good as other reliable exchanges in the market. But we just have to be careful that not all exchanges are legit, there are cases some turned out to be scam recently.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

It's not okay if they are only small exchanges or an exchange run by  an inexperienced and few members of a team. As we all know, small exchanges are much more vulnerable to hacking or to commit exit scams right from the start.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

It is good to have more exchanges, healthy competition is always good and can help in price reduction.
Yes, its a healthy competition but not all exchange are good to use because most of them are asking for a huge fees, with poor customer service. So if you are going to trade, choose a good exchange to store your money, its important to do this.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

Competition can be healthy. While this means we should take more time in researching each potential investment, this competition allows for the development of products with better features. Each exchange will have to stand out in one way or another, right? Have you come across any new exchanges with huge potential? Would love to share thoughts.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I do not see any drawbacks in the fact that now so many exchangers. You can carefully study them and choose the most profitable and convenient for you. Therefore, such a large selection is beneficial for investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

I think many exchange is fine because the circulation is still the same. Its alright to have many exchange as long the exchange is good and secured and also no something fishy doings.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

Exchangers are now really quite a lot, but absolutely not all of them are profitable and safe. Therefore, you need to study well each exchange with which you are going to work in order not to get into an unpleasant situation. And such a huge number allows you to choose the best for your use.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

That is normal because they want business and they want also to earn just like banks everywhere  anywhere it does have banks so that is why same in exchange and as we can see also that everyday their is a new token or a ICO that need to exchange. But we need to be careful on some of exchange because their is also a scam that they getting your money or coins.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

I think many exchange is fine because the circulation is still the same. Its alright to have many exchange as long the exchange is good and secured and also no something fishy doings.
Indeed, it is rightly that more exchange is needed. It also makes it easy for some people to sell their coins, because there must be some people who have difficulty in understanding an exchange place even though it looks simple for us.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

That's a very clear observation these days. There are a whole lot of cryptocurency exchange platform in the crypto community but unfortunately most of these platforms are not well secured enough. Hackers are absconding with the funds of users almost every now and then. I wish we could have some regulatory body that could check for the security systems on exchange platform to prevent these hackers from having access to the funds of users on several exchange platforms.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

New players in the crypto exchange business is good because this will force the existing exchangers to improve their services. They need to evolve and keep developing and improving their line of services. Just look at Nokia, they were number 1 before but they didnt evolve and improve where are they now. Before I am a loyal Poloniex user, but now I switch from Binance to Bittrex.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

We need as many exchanges as possible. This will bring in more awareness to the Bitcoin exchange space, and invite more investors to the industry. People should be able to buy bitcoins at ease on the go, at work or anywhere in the world. Learning how to invest in bitcoin is an excellent strategy for benefitting in the long-term from the Blockchain - which is only a 10-year-old technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: