Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
AliciaHenry12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

Before I knew about bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency, I had invested in some real estate projects, but I lost money just because I did not know much about the project. After this, I invested in the bitcoin projects, I spent a lot of time on it, learn about plans, learn more knowledge that I did not know. I find investing time in bitcoin the most valuable thing I've ever spent. If you spend money to buy knowledge or add extra strength and time to acquire knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
It is actually given that bitcoin is one of the source of income for many. But the thing is we need to promote the process of learning to lessen the chance for people to lose their money or to experience loss and scam in the future. It is not important how are going to start , what really matter the most is the process of learning and making the most development out of the given opportunity bitcoin could give us and offer to the market of cryptocurrency.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Everyone involved in bitcoin for many reasons. In part, they see a lot of bitcoin prices today and they do not want to miss the chance to get rich. Some people say that behind the size of bitcoin is For me, bitcoin has helped me buy a house. I researched and studied bitcoin since 2010, at that time bitcoin cost only a few dollars, then I thought it was just a single game. Simple and few people think it will reach the current $ 9000. Every day I make money with bitcoin and see this is my main job.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

Bitcoin is needs time and attention to earned good profits. In bitcoins theres a lot of reasons  why people spending time for bitcoin for me some are monitoring if the price is increasing or decreasing to earned good profits. I also spend time in bitcoin when i dont have any work to do and eraned good profits and this bitcoin is very useful to me for my financial.
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Maybe because Bitcoin is a new technology, a revolution in monetary landscape, a decentralized (never thought of) asset/currency, high ROI and still pretty new for being an early investor. I think these are enough of the reason to adopt and spend time on Bitcoin.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

At first, I spent a lot of time to understand the concept of blockchain and Crypto because everyone is talking about it.  Recently, I spend time in bitcoin not anyhow but looking for companies and other online payment gateways that will accept bitcoin and Crypto in general.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Because bitcoin makes my economy better and makes me richer and therefore I use it. If bitcoin does not benefit many people, it may be quiet to invest in it.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

Maybe because Bitcoin is a new technology, a revolution in monetary landscape, a decentralized (never thought of) asset/currency, high ROI and still pretty new for being an early investor. I think these are enough of the reason to adopt and spend time on Bitcoin.

bitcoin is indeed a new technology that issues online transactions but uses coins. because before this time no one had made technology like that, so many things like this used it as a great opportunity.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I’m not wasting my time because I have many other things which I do in life. I enjoy learning more about crypto anyway, it’s something like a hobby for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

We spend time in bitcoin because in bitcoin we are earning money . Actually it is an easy money. You can earn here througj bitcointalk by joining bounties like signature campaign. Investing also in bitcoin is number two ways in earning money through bitcoin.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

I think if I spend my whole time in bitcoin it will be wasted because if you spend a lot of time of it there is nothing to be happen because the value of bitcoin will not be rising even you spend a lot of time on it, I gonna do is going to work and wait until the price are up again.

That is true, In my case not all the time I spend in bitcoin because you cannot be able to move for a simple things if like that. You just go if it is needed. Well I am pretty sure the extra time can do with bitcoin because I cannot waste time and bitcoin can be all the time too.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

I am spending time here obviously because it takes me to the point when I get profit from that, also when I'm earning enough to meet my needs, then I become to be interested in ideas and projects around here.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

In my own opinion, spending time to earn cryptocurrency is very profitable because there are so many ways to earn money from cryptocurrency and most of the traders are earning so much profit due to the volatility which make's their life easier.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

I've seen a lot of people which lifestyle has improved brought by bitcoin. A witness to that is my friend who has been renting an apartment for how many years and now because of bitcoin and other cryptos he was able to buy a house and lot in a subdivision just this year and little by little he started a small business to sustain the needs of his family. This is the reason why I spent enough time looking for possible ways and means to invest and earn bitcoin to be able also to satisfy my family's needs and can save enough nmoney for their future.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Because bitcoin is the most valuable currency today. Bitcoin brings me tremendous profits. Bitcoin trading is fast and convenient. Low transaction bitcoin fees. You can create bitcoins by joining the signature campaigns.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

I've seen a lot of people which lifestyle has improved brought by bitcoin. A witness to that is my friend who has been renting an apartment for how many years and now because of bitcoin and other cryptos he was able to buy a house and lot in a subdivision just this year and little by little he started a small business to sustain the needs of his family. This is the reason why I spent enough time looking for possible ways and means to invest and earn bitcoin to be able also to satisfy my family's needs and can save enough nmoney for their future.
This is really proves that bitcoin has a great impact to the users. Able to sustain the needs that can buy things from bitcoin. We really do spend time in bitcoin because this is a cryptocurrency wherein we can earn money.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

This is not just spending time with bitcoin I think. It's like we are trying so that the current time is not wasted, and the time is only for a better future. So this is definitely not in vain. I believe that the time I spend is the time that will make me successful. I will certainly try hard so that the time I use is truly maximal and can have an impact in the future.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

The reasons you spend time for bitcoin.
1. Big investors and the financial sector are paying close attention to Bitcoin.
2. Bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency today.
3. Low bitcoin transaction fees. You can create bitcoin.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Depends on wasting and what is done? if wasting in making a project or learning there is no meaningless word. all effoprt will creating results. big and small depending on the effort we do. Doing serious, consistent and learning from experience is really needed in any type work.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

It isn't just about earning bitcoin. It's about constant learning about how blockchain technology is possibly going to be integrated into a lot of the technology we use right now. It's clear the world is evolving and it's not a waste of time trying to learn and be part of the future world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: