Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I want make much money with bitcoin, I have enjoy and fun with spend all of my time with bitcoin and so far I am still happy for joining crypto and bitcoin. you will be the same when you get much profit and enjoy your time with bitcoin.
that is most reason from cryptocurrency community.and average of them  could earn money only by joining bounty campaign and some of them trading.this is give them money so there is no time in vain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

because with us spending time with bitcoin there is a result and it is useless if in my opinion, the problem is that I've been getting quite large results here in the world of bitcoin and crypto
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

I want make much money with bitcoin, I have enjoy and fun with spend all of my time with bitcoin and so far I am still happy for joining crypto and bitcoin. you will be the same when you get much profit and enjoy your time with bitcoin.
that is most reason from cryptocurrency community.and average of them  could earn money only by joining bounty campaign and some of them trading.this is give them money so there is no time in vain
This is because Bitcoin is the easiest and the fastest way to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should all definitely make money from it.Bitcoin in today's date is the best option for investment purposes even though the prices are down.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know about the profit margin it gives.Bitcoin can be considered as the future of the currencies.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

If we spend time in bitcoin then we can cash it for long time and crypto is very useful for future and crypto transactions are safe way than any other transaction so people buy this currency for trade and other benefits. Those who pay proper attention to crypto they are very successful and in these days crypto market is very secure and if we want to grow in crypto market we should pay proper time and bitcoin is the best opportunity for jobless people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I was initially not very interested in crypto or btc, because the popularity of btc was still very minimal at first, but over time btc attracted me, and my main reason is that I like new things because btc is new and interesting to me I decided to study btc. At first, I just read about the internet about how it works, but over time I started to get really interested and started investing in BTC itself at a low price, and it arrived in 2017 which made me surprised because BTTC experiencing a very high price increase, from then on I believed that btc was really an interesting thing for me to know more about
Xenoph0bia

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I was initially not very interested in crypto or btc, because the popularity of btc was still very minimal at first, but over time btc attracted me, and my main reason is that I like new things because btc is new and interesting to me I decided to study btc. At first, I just read about the internet about how it works, but over time I started to get really interested and started investing in BTC itself at a low price, and it arrived in 2017 which made me surprised because BTTC experiencing a very high price increase, from then on I believed that btc was really an interesting thing for me to know more about
This is because Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Bitcoin in today's date is the best option for investment purposes even though the prices are down.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has made many people rich.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn a lot of Bitcoins.Bitcoin mining is also a profitable deed.Trading Bitcoins also lead you to make some money.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us and it is like an extra income or pocket money.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

I value bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency whose worth is tied to usage. Spending time in bitcoin depends on the motive of an investor. For me, bitcoin is a long-term investment.
DRVX

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is a waste of time. Of course, unfortunately now the crypto currency is in most cases considered as a way of earning fiat money. But this is truly not a bad opportunity to live better

If you show the guys who say that you waste your time dealing with Bitcoin, your real income now, they will never say this again. I am working with the cryptocurrencies as they bring me enough money.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

The truth is, spending my time and effort to gain more bitcoin is the best thing that i can do for myself right now. So i basically think that it’s very rational thing to spend your time. I really believe in this market so i‘m hoping that i can gain a lot of benefits from it soon.

I do it for the sake of my family. I have a stable job that gives me good money (besides the cryptos) but many of my closest people are not rich at all, even poor.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Spending time with bitcoin is important for me because i had learned bow to invest, control my emotions, learned how to face risk and most of all it is a big help specially during the peak of bitcoin.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I spend time in bitcoin because due to the volatile nature of the coin, it is a great investment asset and I am able to earn good amount of profit returns in a short period of time. Also, the pioneer was the first to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society forward and now the coin is heading towards being a mainstream currency, so I want to see the coin's potential. I believe that the coin in the future will be more accepted and incorporated in the financial institutions and has a very bright future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I think, the best option to make extra money is the crypto investment. Bitcoin is a new option for the world, fiat is the best alternative to money, although it is new, has reached this day by passing through difficult stages.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

Many people who have spent their time and energy on cryptocurrencies have greatly increased their financial condition and position.
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

I treat this as a game. Here I can earn a lot of money or lose something that is not a pity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Because it gives you the potential of earning big if you make the right decisions. Imagine that potential of coming across an opportunity, versus watching another 3 movies in a row like other people do. It makes me cringe when I see people wasting their time doing useless things, just to pass time, because there are so many opportunities.

This is true. Instead of doing some nasty things we can consider grabbing thiskind of opportunity to have count in the economy. Tjisis a huge help not just as an individual but also to the economy. Everytime we do transactions it is a huge help to help fot the improvements of the economy.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

because with us spending time with bitcoin there is a result and it is useless if in my opinion, the problem is that I've been getting quite large results here in the world of bitcoin and crypto

I earn money on it.  The more time I spend working with Bitcoins, the higher the chances that I get the largest profits are. Everything is simply - BTC helps me to live better.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

if you're earning from it, why not spend time on it. Earning bitcoin by selling your tokens gained from bounties is clearly not a waste of time. It is almost a free money. As you have said all you have to do is invest your time and effort.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

Of course, we live to find results for our needs, every day we certainly think of ways to be able to earn income and need time to be able to achieve it. This is a challenge for our lives to be able to determine whether we are successful or not, as well as collecting Bitcoin that requires a long time and in my opinion, we must have 2 capital to do it, namely hard work through our minds and funds to prepare our ammunition in carrying it out.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:31:47 AM

I spend time in bitcoin because due to the volatile nature of the coin, it is a great investment asset and I am able to earn good amount of profit returns in a short period of time. Also, the pioneer was the first to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society forward and now the coin is heading towards being a mainstream currency, so I want to see the coin's potential. I believe that the coin in the future will be more accepted and incorporated in the financial institutions and has a very bright future.

I am agree with your opinion. Most people spending their time to make profits and extra income. I am spending my time in bitcoin because believe cashless society will growing and cryptocurrency is the answer for cashless society without government border
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

I spend time on Bitcoin because i need to monitor its market trend in order to make the right decisions pertaining to its investment. Identifying the good periods to buy and sell is a step towards making profits in Bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: