Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is a waste of time. Of course, unfortunately now the crypto currency is in most cases considered as a way of earning fiat money. But this is truly not a bad opportunity to live better

If you show the guys who say that you waste your time dealing with Bitcoin, your real income now, they will never say this again. I am working with the cryptocurrencies as they bring me enough money.

That's right dude, why do you spend time on crypto and bitcoin, because it's profitable for your finances! and if someone asks about
it you can show off what you get from crypto, and they will be quiet and embarrassed, because work at crypto is really worthed
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoins have helped me a lot. Bitcoin really change my life. Since I have involved bitcoin business a lot of good things happen to me. There is one thing why I love most bitcoin, it is not hard to earn because there are lots of ways on how to earn bitcoins in legit way and I am very thankful with this forum because I have found the real thing I want in life.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

it depends on your expectations. i spend time in crypto market, i spend time in this forum and also some telegram groups, social media related with cryptocurrencies etc. i spend my time because i believe in blockchain technology and i trust in future of crypto market.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

Yes, it is very good to hold them because already we have seen huge potential in the market. Already we have seen many downfalls in the market and Bitcoin is going to be one of the investments which we have to spend more time researching and investment in Bitcoin.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

Everyone has their own reason to invest in bitcoin. For me,  The first reason I joined in bitcoin world because i believe in its technology and development. And then i found that it is a risky investment, but it is worth investing. As an investor, i know that one investment is an adventure. Bitcoin is the adventure that i choose, no matter how hard it is, i will follow and succeed with my bitcoin.

I like your idea ? but nobody can wait until the uptrend.many people have given up in this market already.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

it depends on your expectations. i spend time in crypto market, i spend time in this forum and also some telegram groups, social media related with cryptocurrencies etc. i spend my time because i believe in blockchain technology and i trust in future of crypto market.
- What you are saying is your honesty or just your sincere lies. To me, I think you are just trying to find a reason to show that you are interested in the future of blockchain or crypto but the fact is that you do not really believe in such vague future, you just want to hide the desire, the desire to make money and benefit from the crypto. Most of all we spend the time for crypto or bitcoin just for the sole purpose of making money, we know that this is where we can change conditions and turn us into rich people, believing in the future is just a justification or a lie so that we have more confidence in this decision

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
sometime we need to think positive about cryptocurrency.and do not take own summary without consider developtment in future.bitcoin could be example for this.much people doubt about bitcoin but its finally proved.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.

Well why not? If spending time in bitcoin could help you to make money from it. Bitcoin has many ways of earning profit. If you’re not into investment you  could just join bounty campaigns but if you’re into risk  you could try trading, investing and etc.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

bitcoin, in general, has a great potential that could eliminate the corruption surrounding bitcoin and remove any third party between the recipient and sender of currency. it's just that the price of bitcoin is being manipulated since it wasn't regulated.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Well why not? If spending time in bitcoin could help you to make money from it. Bitcoin has many ways of earning profit. If you’re not into investment you  could just join bounty campaigns but if you’re into risk  you could try trading, investing and etc.
we have certain purpose why we joining in cryptocurrency market.the one and only maybe money be our purpose.even from bounty campaign or make some investment in ico projects.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SinarG

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

No, not a waste of time! Life is a series of trial and error. So trying something is fine, even if we lose money.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

No, not a waste of time! Life is a series of trial and error. So trying something is fine, even if we lose money.
You are right, we need to spend time in bitcoin if we really want to grow here, if we are happy with what we are doing then we don't need to do this, we should be able to see the greatness of bitcoin now and tomorrow.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

sometime we need to think positive about cryptocurrency.and do not take own summary without consider developtment in future.bitcoin could be example for this.much people doubt about bitcoin but its finally proved.
Spending time in crypto is not mandatory and there are no restrictions over your starting or ending point it is all up to you how you handle things here but one thing is mandatory that is your knowledge. If you have enough knowledge and understand things here then you will surely succeed. On the other side if you have no knowledge and do not learn anything s complicated for you then spending time here is useless, you must learn first and then start it.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

getting to know more in bitcoin i think can be benfit after all, that we can getting much information and getting money on it, at least it was an advance technology too so thats why people are much spending his time in bitcoin

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

If we spend time in bitcoin we have made our mind for it and if we give time to some one we also demand some money and bitcoin is paying a good amount like many jobs we can do in the bitcoin forum through which we can receive some amount form users and a good platform for earning in bitcoin and crypto coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who is born to increase i mostly spend my time with bitcoin because i know it has more potential than other.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

we have certain purpose why we joining in cryptocurrency market.the one and only maybe money be our purpose.even from bounty campaign or make some investment in ico projects.
earning money be main reason for people why they spend most of their time in cryptocurrency market.moreover much bounty campaign that provide big allocation for their supporter.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

Low fee, not paying tax, send and receive without any waiting. Plus bitcoin provide a lots of way where we can earn money without any big invest. If the price is decrease it doesn't mean bitcoin is dead you can not judged bitcoin by watching its price.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: