Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is worth our time and efforts.We can earn money in it and as we go through the long way i could say that there are lots of successful trader,holder and investor that earns huge profit.Financial problems were solved and this enables us to get along with families as well.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:35:11 AM

I am working with bitcoin and I will spend all of my time with bitcoin, I can't leave bitcoin what ever reason and always focus for getting profit and get much money with bitcoin, I have reached much money with bitcoin because more easy for fetting money with bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Personally, I spend my times in bitcioin because I know that it will bring me good fortune. I exert efforts in here for a reason that I believe that it cn be my source of income. It can be the solution for my financial status crisis. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a new platform of investments and income for most of the people who are engage in here.

AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the highest price among digital currencies right now. People started to work for Bitcoin, by investing their time and effort, because they believe its value will be much higher in the future. Obviously, they are trying to make more money by working with Bitcoin, and similar cryptocurrencies.
That is right to say, but only those people who know the important of bitcoin can understand that. Those people who do not have any concern with bitcoin or do not have goo information about bitcoin they many consider it as only the wastage of time. They need to have good information about bitcoin.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Personally, I spend my times in bitcioin because I know that it will bring me good fortune. I exert efforts in here for a reason that I believe that it cn be my source of income. It can be the solution for my financial status crisis. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a new platform of investments and income for most of the people who are engage in here.
and maybe its already proven for many people.they focus on cryptocurrency market by doing any task and work for several months before received their reward.as long as we have strong faith we will get our success.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Cause when we spend time, we gain something. We expect something in return which is not so good for people.. But if we spend time and at the same time we gain some knowledge about bitcoin and the crypto world, that is more helpful. We can gain something that could be useful to our society.

Nobody would ever deal with Bitcoins and the other tokens if he knew he would not get the returns. People simply want to earn, and I do not think that it is bad.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

It is very rational as a human being if you want something more, I think the time we waste to get Bitcoin will have value in the future, if we only think short term, of course it will be useless.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

If I think personally, why do I spend time on bitcoin?
Maybe this is because I do not have a steady income in my daily life than I do not get anything better I invest in bitcoin Although now the price of bitcoin has decreased dramatically than last year but I will survive even though I am not sure

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:43:01 AM by bitcoin31

Im  not wasting my time to bitcoin. Because bitcoin is really great opportunity to earn money as long as you spend more time to bitcoin you earn more and that is worth it. The more time you spend to bitcoin the more money the possible you get. More people spending too much time to bitcoin and they earn more money.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

It is for the benefit of the BTC that investors are attracted to it for investment to make long-term profit, that is also the trend to develop today. Most of the time I focus on BTC that is the value, profit that I earn in the future. I'm sure the time I spend with BTC is never a waste.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

If I think personally, why do I spend time on bitcoin?
Maybe this is because I do not have a steady income in my daily life than I do not get anything better I invest in bitcoin Although now the price of bitcoin has decreased dramatically than last year but I will survive even though I am not sure
Spending some time in bitcoin will bring you knowledge and better decisions in life, When the first time I knew bitcoin, I never thought thatIt will bring difference in my life and have some profit by investing of it, i know most of us now are not into investing on bitcoins because its price.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Bitcoin are the best crypto blockchain in the history. If we have spend more time to do at all day with bitcoin, we have learned to much from it not only to have more knowledge about to use it, but to have more strategy is the best to have it.

Bitcoin has a lot to offer for the benefits of everyone, It makes money for us users and holders, Financial challenge makes us more productive in doing all these stuffs from bitcoin, Most of us last year bullish earned a lot from bitcoin, Now many people consider bitcoin as a source of income, the news spread and crypto currency known from every country and then. Bitcoin can also help for the economic growth of the countries who are using it.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

Bitcoin offers numerous benefits for its users. Others use Bitcoin because of the transparency it offers in its transactions. Others use it because it allows the patronage of services and goods across borders. Most people spend time with Bitcoin because of its investment opportunity.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Because having time with bitcoin is a great idea. I can earn so much having time with bitcoins. Bitcoin is a good investment and working with bitcoins can really help a person to get out of debts and have financial freedom. If you want to have financial freedom try to work with bitcoins and do some jobs with it.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Spending time in bitcoin can enhance our knowledge in investing. Bitcoin is very in demand right now learning how to play the crypto market would definitely bring possible great future later on.

hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

We all want to win the money that we think would be enough for us from this market. We strive for this. I hope this will happen as soon as possible. I've done enough for this.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I spend time in bitcoins because I believe that the future of crypto will continue to improve, bitcoin will be accepted in many countries so that spending time in bitcoin is fun and certainly makes me get many benefits.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

I spend time in bitcoins because I believe that the future of crypto will continue to improve, bitcoin will be accepted in many countries so that spending time in bitcoin is fun and certainly makes me get many benefits.
Certainly this is our most reasons why we spend time in bitcoin. To learn, earn and recieve benefits from bitcoin since we all know bitcoin has really helping many users. I believe their would be development in crypto and more good things awaits in bitcoin that we can get benefits of.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

of course the general answer is to invest in cryptocurrencies that were created with technological advancements and certainly to get the benefits of spending time with the cryptocurrency and of course we also have to keep up with the times and technology

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Certainly this is our most reasons why we spend time in bitcoin. To learn, earn and recieve benefits from bitcoin since we all know bitcoin has really helping many users. I believe their would be development in crypto and more good things awaits in bitcoin that we can get benefits of.
work and earn money from cryptocurrency market was main reason for all people.they want get additional income to make them rich.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: