Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Only he can carry the idea of wasting time who didn't get anything from bitcoin. Everyone try to make stand of anything where he can see a chance of stand. Bitcoin is a coin that can change our life.  It has proved already. One day bitcoin was nothing now its everything to us.  Bitcoin is a great invention of the modern technology of blockchain. You can earn bitcoin in different ways like trading, Gambling, mining etc.  So I just want to say you just give your time to make your life on stand.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I totally salute your idea that we are all experiencing financial challenges in life and we see Bitcoin as a gateway to alleviate this problem we have in life. Maybe in this point of time, we could be thinking thay we are wasting our times spending lots of effort working into Bitcoin because of the struggles we are experiencing right now that the market is behaving so unpredictable compared to last year's status. But believe on your guts that maybe it is just a challenge for us who have tough emotions to handle this. You are not wasting your time into this believe into the capacity and capability of Bitcoin to change your life, financially.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Saving bitcoin is an investment for the long term. people save at this time indeed to be able to get big profits because now the price of bitcoin is experiencing a price decline
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

work and earn money from cryptocurrency market was main reason for all people.they want get additional income to make them rich.
Additional money won't make you become rich. It used for additional or just for your additional money to buy something.

of course the general answer is to invest in cryptocurrencies that were created with technological advancements and certainly to get the benefits of spending time with the cryptocurrency and of course we also have to keep up with the times and technology
If your work just trading and doing bounty, you have nothing to do with technology and stuff.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

I spend time in bitcoins because I believe that the future of crypto will continue to improve, bitcoin will be accepted in many countries so that spending time in bitcoin is fun and certainly makes me get many benefits.
Certainly this is our most reasons why we spend time in bitcoin. To learn, earn and recieve benefits from bitcoin since we all know bitcoin has really helping many users. I believe their would be development in crypto and more good things awaits in bitcoin that we can get benefits of.
work and earn money from cryptocurrency market was main reason for all people.they want get additional income to make them rich.
Yes working with crypto gives us better income it get us high amount of money, time spending with bitcoin saves our future. It is good to have high amount of profit, it is being high on demand these days, it never effect our daily life, you only will have to spend a few minutes to check the price graph and to use bounty campaign you only will have to spend a few hours to get more income than you get with whole day working.
mgaturon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

Spending time in bitcoins can help me achieve the financial freedom that I always dreamed of ♥
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

I have spend all of my time at bitcoin because bitcoin is my real job, I am never looking other job and focus for getting profit with bitcoin, its my reason why I have spend my time at bitcoin and always keep my time for checking bitcoin and altcoin price.
DeliahThomas

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

It helps me not only to have experience but also to have more profit. I also monitor the parameters on the chart to see when the market is rising and falling, and from there I can make a profit.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Because BTC brings hope and strength to people!
With its advantages as a trading medium, Bitcoin has the intrinsic value of money and achieved initial success. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are also considered to be profound changes in the fourth industrial revolution.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

With its advantages as a trading medium, Bitcoin has the intrinsic value of money and achieved initial success. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are also considered to be profound changes in the fourth industrial revolution.
For me its better to spend time in Bitcoin because it will give you good profit or earnings especially when the price of Bitcoin is rising. Also spending time in Bitcoin is really worth it because it can help you financially, that's why many people are wanting it because they know it give them a opportunity to get a lot profit. Bitcoin is one of the best crypto it is the reason why its good to spend your time to it.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

because people have gotten a lot of money from here and to fulfill their kitchen needs by following the signature or investing in it.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

For me its better to spend time in Bitcoin because it will give you good profit or earnings especially when the price of Bitcoin is rising. Also spending time in Bitcoin is really worth it because it can help you financially, that's why many people are wanting it because they know it give them a opportunity to get a lot profit. Bitcoin is one of the best crypto it is the reason why its good to spend your time to it.
sometimes i think, that i don't feel burdened when i spend a long time in bitcoin, i just don't feel i spend a lot of time on it. indeed besides continuing to study here, we can get a lot of money, maybe that is the main stimulus
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

bitcoin has value, and I think it's very rational if someone wants to try to get bitcoin. when someone has understood bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I'm sure that person will try to earn money from cryptocurrency. many ways to earn income with cryptocurrency. and I am sure if someone can benefit from cryptocurrency. will definitely reduce the financial suffering they experience. and very rational if someone wants to have bitcoin and earn money with bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I spend time in Bitcoin because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and it is really helping me to make more money.
Also, I am interested in the blockchain technology and I try always to keep learning more about its development.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

I spend time in Bitcoin because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and it is really helping me to make more money.
Also, I am interested in the blockchain technology and I try always to keep learning more about its development.
Because its really worth it so spending time in Bitcoin will give you lot of opportunity to earn. Also Bitcoin have most profitable anf valuable to all so that many people are getting interested to it. Bitcoin help you to give lot of money that surely help you financially and possible change your way of living. Also its price is rising everytime the demand is growing, so its become more valuable.
royaleFlag

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Its dosen't matter for me to spend more time in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is my saviour. Through this bitcoin my life stayle has changes.  Especially when it comes to financial needs, I feel better now because of bitcoin.
investors who like you who have the confidence and patience are very strong because in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on its own investors, and to make our beliefs bigger before we start investing, we must know all the risks that we get in investing with crypto currencies.
In fact those people who know the importance for bitcoin  they may be spending most of their time in trading and investing money in bitcoin, in fact bitcoin has already given a very good profit to people and therefore they are still hopping that they can much more profit from bitcoin investment, because still bitcoin has too much potential.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Well, because bitcoin can change someone’s life financially and mentally, as for my experience. I’ve learned alot of things and been to alot of risking just for the sake of gaining profit. Crypto change my financial status help me finish my studies thats why I’m very thankful that i came across crypto.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

I dont think I'm wasting my time. I am currently a person without a stable job and my job in this market is my main source of income. I still dream of getting rich and I'm still trying to work every day despite the market going down. But I have a strong belief and believe that the crypto market will definitely recover strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

for now spending all the time for bitcoin has not happened because crypto currencies in my country have not been fully inaugurated by the government and maybe many people are spending time because of the huge profits
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

It is rather easy to calculate how much time was spent on earning one's bitcoins and get the average monthly income provided these btc were sold at current prices.
I'm sure most traders and miners will say that the time spent was worth it, and btc (or other alts) gave them pretty nice profit during the last bull run. Anyway, trading crypto is the main "job" for many people, so they do not have the alternative but to improve their trading skills and do research on new more economical ways of mining.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: