Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

Everybody's trying to make enough money. I'm sure nobody's doing this as a pleasure. Everyone wants to live without being dependent on anyone.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Spending time in bitcoin is very useful. Why? Because it helps me to earn. Everybody needs money to support their  needs. Crypto is a saviour for those people who doesnt have regular job or even to those who are working.  Nowadays extra income is important because most of us salary in a regular job is not enough for everyday needs. Joining in crypto is not wasteful instead its a blessing.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

Some of my friends asked the same thing, I mean you can earn a lot of money with crypto (more than anything like stocks etc.) That's the first thing.

Also, most importantly, we are seeing the future. We are like people who invested in internet sites in 1990s. We will see how it goes in 10 year.
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think nothing is in vain when we try to get bitcoin either from the trade or the campaign, everyone has financial problems but if they just stay quiet they won't get results at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

Personally i think bitcoin is a very profitable investment. Together with my crypto knowledge, i believe that I will have a chance to learn more and earn money with bitcoin.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:26 AM

I think people spend time on bitcoin because they benefit from bitcoin, for that they are competing to get higher profits by following various bounty campaigns. I think it doesn't matter if we spend time with Bitcoin, as long as it's profitable.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I think people spend time on bitcoin because they benefit from bitcoin, for that they are competing to get higher profits by following various bounty campaigns. I think it doesn't matter if we spend time with Bitcoin, as long as it's profitable.

If you are serious about the cryptocurrency market and want to earn money, then this is not waste of time. But when you are not interested in it, but you still invest money despite the loss, it is stupid.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

If you are serious about the cryptocurrency market and want to earn money, then this is not waste of time. But when you are not interested in it, but you still invest money despite the loss, it is stupid.
if we were interested or not in cryptocurrency market, atleast we know about the opportunity from crypto market.maybe today we didnt interested but someday who knows we would invest on it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

Perhaps, this statement will find supporters among those who prefer the higher volatility of the Altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

I have spend all of my time at bitcoin because bitcoin is my real job, I am never looking other job and focus for getting profit with bitcoin, its my reason why I have spend my time at bitcoin and always keep my time for checking bitcoin and altcoin price.
Of course this is the only and main motivation behind spending time in Bitcoin. This is very well-known for earning quick money and people who do not even have ideas about the cryptocurrency dream to and are investing in the coin. With the passage of time, as they learn, the market becomes like the ordinary market place for them. But this dream to make millions does not come true for all and the intervention of the exogenous forces has actually droned the spirits a bit.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

because a lot of profit that can be obtained exceeds the income earned when working in a factory. even though the market is currently down, but I still persist, because I do it well and it's not too exhausting to work here, in this crypto industry.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

I take the time for bitcoin because I find it beneficial later, the benefits that you did not expect. It is a huge investment if you know how to build and develop it. Bitcoin is a virtual currency but its value is real. Not only that, but investors are starting to pay more attention to it. To help it grow constantly, I have been constantly supporting and developing it to the best of my ability in the near future it will grow better than I expected.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

I am spending my time with bitcoin because I am earning through it and it helped have some money or additional money for my everyday expenses.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Because bitcoin give us the financial that can help to us , you also has a chance to profit 10 times to up but investment bitcoin is not easy and you also take a risk . Spend time for researching and find more benefits of using bitcoin in our life. I suggest you to search altcoins too like ethereum or any coins that you think will boom like a bitcoin.

Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I don't feel that my time is wasted because of bitcoin, not many people know about bitcoin, they just think bitcoin is a place where bad people transact, but if we take positive bitcoin it can help someone's economy, for example I have benefited from investing in bitcoin, if You already know the basic knowledge and can master the market. You will get huge profits, and I benefit from joining the bounty campaign program, by following the rules that have been made by the bounty campaign manager and have finished I get a salary from the work we have done.
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

For all, the first reason is to gain benefit by beeing investor, bounty hunter or supporter. Ideology of idea of Bitcoin has also strong basis. Using a currency which is decentarlized which any group or governor has a control means a lot for people. It means as freeing slavery of currencies.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

spending time trying to earn money from bitcoin I think is a very rational idea. not a few people are successful because they work to find bitcoin. and for me it was a job that was very feasible to do. I myself spend my free time earning income on cryptocurrency, and with what I do, my financial problems improve and reduce my financial suffering. so it doesn't hurt if everyone wants to try and earn money with bitcoin, because I think it will reduce their financial problems.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I am spending my time with bitcoin because I am earning through it and it helped have some money or additional money for my everyday expenses.

for now by trading or investing in bitcoin is indeed the best choice to be able to get income or assets for the future and can cover all our basic needs, I myself also like you who spend time with bitcoin or other crypto coins.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoins have helped me a lot. There are many opportunities to grab in bitcoin business. Bitcoin also is not so hard to earn and a of anyone can have a chance to earn bitcoins no need to be an educated one. This is the amazing thing that I want with bitcoin.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

I have spend about 6 until 8 hour every day with bitcoin and my activities is checking how much bitcoin and altcoin price time by time, I am never left one moment for seeing of bitcoin and altcoin price because I want get much profit with crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: