Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

We all want to earn in our own way and i think spending or buying some bitcoin is worth the time because bitcoin is number one cryptocurrency and it is becoming more popular in the whole world. When ETF approval come then we will see more confidence from investors and bitcoin price will grow up.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

spending time on bitcoin is probably the common answer that we often hear is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, but for now I have not fully spent time because in my country crypto currencies cannot be used or prohibited by the government for further transactions
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

spending time on bitcoin is probably the common answer that we often hear is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, but for now I have not fully spent time because in my country crypto currencies cannot be used or prohibited by the government for further transactions
if i only invest, i don't think i spend all day. i think for those who take part in a bounty program that spends time in the world of bitcoin. with a lot of projects, i think it takes less than a day

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Well, focusing only on Bitcoin and spend time and effort to gain it is really just nonsense, and growing it requires a long period of time and were too risky as it is a bubble that might pop after you bought on a certain amount. So, you must discover more about the cryptocurrency and invest on alts, trade it, and buy some more. Even do invest on ICOs and projects that you think would be successful.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to become a source of income, and certainly will get a better income by spending time with bitcoin, and with bitcoin then we can get a chance to change the future for the better.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think that's a rational idea because of price changes comparing to other currencies really diffucult to see something the same, we can take look at potential of global usage which already massive comparing to before

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

It is simple. I believe that the only reason why people choose to spend time in bitcoin is their beneficial investment. It can help us earn a lots as long as we are patient enough.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoin gave a great help to my financial needs. Since I have known bitcoins, my life have changed and I can now support my family from this earnings. There are lots of opportunities that bitcoins can offer so I need to grab it although it takes time to do the job. I am still enjoying this effort that I have made.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.
many people joining in bounty campaign and spend alot if their time just want to earn and collect bitcoin.spend alot of time in cryptocurrency give us many benefit and advantages.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea?

- Yes it is, but for us to gain bitcoin especially to a particular people who is just a beginner here, I think they can't able to buy a huge of bitcoin so their main tools for them to have it they need to participate in any of the bounty campaign projects. This is only things which I saw that can be an instrument to have bitcoin without getting any money from their pocket investment.

Do you think that you could've been wasting your time?
- if you believe in bitcoin, of course not, its not a waste of time. But if you doubt about it
it is yes a waste of time.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

I am also sure that all the guys, who spend time dealing with the cryptocurrencie, want one thing - to earn on the crypto. It is not bad at all, as they simply want to improve their lives.
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

Doing bitcoin is another source of extra income nowadays.Where in we tend to spend a lot of time to it especially for the new comer or member here.As the day goes by learning is achieved and knowledge is.widen.Through the process we were able to manage our time for different purposes everyday.Multi tasking is slowly a goal, learning is earning already.
Spending time in bitcoin is worth waiting.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

I am also sure that all the guys, who spend time dealing with the cryptocurrencie, want one thing - to earn on the crypto. It is not bad at all, as they simply want to improve their lives.
And i think that is the main reason why there are many people who wants to earn in crypto because they see that many people changed the status in life by the help of this currency even me my main reason is to earn and make my life to be much better also this is for the future of my family

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

I have been scammed many times in participating scammed bounty campaigns and failed ICO projects that i waste a lot of time joining to it. But i still not giving up becayse i believe that cryptocurrency and bitcoin will still help to have a successful life and lessen my financial issues.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Because spending time in bitcoin is just like spending your time to gold or any other precious metals. We know how this technology has shaped the online payment system of products and services as an alternative medium of payment aside from cash. Moreover, the time spent is worthy as bitcoin can change your life forever too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

Because spending time in bitcoin is just like spending your time to gold or any other precious metals. We know how this technology has shaped the online payment system of products and services as an alternative medium of payment aside from cash. Moreover, the time spent is worthy as bitcoin can change your life forever too.
bitcoin technoloy or we often called it blockchain , could be future technology in payment system.and could be alternavi money for us i digital and cyber world.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

bitcoin technoloy or we often called it blockchain , could be future technology in payment system.and could be alternavi money for us i digital and cyber world.
from your exposure, we can imagine the future of bitcoin. therefore we have to spend a lot of time collecting btc. with the campaign program, we can look for it for free without money capital

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I know investing in bitcoin is a fast way for us to get money, but all also need consideration, it seems irrational if we spend all our time on bitcoin, remember we are humans, social beings who need socialization, what is the use we have of many coins but we lose friends, family and other happiness of life, besides that we also need to pay attention to health because it is important, usually irregular work and taking up so much time will damage health, here there needs to be effective and wise time sharing and discipline too , appreciate time, I am sure you will get the desire you will lose your happiness
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

for this time and condition like this I don't spend a lot of time on crypto currencies because in my country crypto currencies are still prohibited for direct transactions using bitcoin, so spending time completely I don't think
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: