Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3349 times)
Dongman2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

All these experts say this and that, well,  we'll all be here after 2018 to see how their predictions fair. Experts or no experts, prices will fall and surely rise.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Bitcoin is following this year's trend, everything is stable and normal, I have seen people criticize Bitcoin but buy Bitcoin at a lower rate because they are not sure about the idea of ​​Bitcoin. they.

The unique thing about bitcoin is that prices weaken when entering the new year and start to skyrocket when entering August, I'm sure this year's trend is the same as last year so buying now is a good and profitable thing.
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

Look's very complicated. Becasue that issue, people say about death of bitcoin  Smiley
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

yes I also think like that, they deliberately make bitcoin news will die and many spread other negative news, so people panic and drop the bitcoin value, after the price drops very low they buy it and get a big profit when bitcoin up higher, it's a sneaky way of deceiving others for big profits.

yes by spreading negative news will make the price changes from bitcoin go down, and finally the beginners feel panicked so they sell their assets, in my opinion this is a strategy of big investors to benefit from the beginner panic, in my opinion this is legitimate, because in any business can be done as long as you don't steal
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

Yes, I really agree with your thinking, such a sneaky person must be destroyed in the crypto world because it is very detrimental, and will make many beginners panic and get losses, and make people who are already interested in joining bitcoin decide not to join the bitcoin world .
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

This kind of situation created by only the haters of bitcoin because they don't want bitcoin go far and also they feel jealousy bt the success of the bitcoin and its users.
dungdugg

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

I think it should accumulate at this time. This is the most reasonable time
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

exactly.
my theory is that if someone hates bitcoin so much and believes in at least half of what they tell others then they would simply stay away from it instead of continuing to be seriously involved with bitcoin. they have to have some sort of benefit in it to constantly talk about something they claim to be "dead" or "bad" or "fraud" and lots of other things!
Actually this is kind of opinion and everyone free to tell their opinion here so i will be appreciate but my opinion is bitcoin isnkot fraud and its first thing in very young age can do changing the form of online currency. We know its not perfect but its great becime online currency in the future and also become great online trading tools.

you should have been around to know what I meant by quoting "fraud" in my comment. if you google who said it you can find out that it was the JP Morgan CEO who keeps saying he doesn't care about bitcoin to talk about it but at the same time he constantly talks about bitcoin and attacks it. this "fraud" comment came out at an interesting point where he spread this FUD in the media and then price crashed. later on we found out their company bought a lot of bitcoin in that small crash!
you see it is not about opinion. it is about shoving that opinion down other's throat to achieve something.

Only Bitcoin
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Truly undoubtedly I have regularly observed envy spread over their long irritating messages or at times in a single line they total it up and after that they won't return to the theme. I don't comprehend for what reason wouldn't they be able to allow bitcoins network to sit un bothered it's dam irritating. I'll even concur the majority of the FUD I continue seeing here is begun by an amateur and afterward they'll vanish.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

Bitcoin is following this year's trend, everything is stable and normal, I have seen people criticize Bitcoin but buy Bitcoin at a lower rate because they are not sure about the idea of ​​Bitcoin. they.

The unique thing about bitcoin is that prices weaken when entering the new year and start to skyrocket when entering August, I'm sure this year's trend is the same as last year so buying now is a good and profitable thing.

Yes this could be the same with last year trends that bitcoin goes to the moon this coming yuletide season and this was experienced for so many times, so lets prepare for this trends and as much as possible we will extend our patience this recent dump because this will turn into big recovery soon.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
R. Hasan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

there is a hot debate on whether bitcoin is a dubble or the currency of the future.at the same time some economists are unconvinced that bitcoin is a reliable source of value.digital currencies are a work in progress like many other invention of their time.for those reason bitcoin will be fine.
thuibeo

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

When you hold a certain amount of bitcoin, the fear is natural. Those who do not fear they have no bitcoin or do not know anything about bitcoin
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

The situation of bitcoin is quite erratic, signs that the price may fall deeper again before being able to recover again. We can really say this is a strategy from a few in the community by spreading FUD most people that are affected are all newbies that don't really know what is up ahead with bitcoin.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

The situation now with bitcoin is similar to the rocking of the market,the capitalization falls,then rises from here and fluctuations,I think someone is preparing a good jerk up.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

The struggle of the crypto market and the lack of momentum from major digital assets come in a period in which the cryptocurrency sector has seen some of the most positive developments in its history. the worlds largest stock market  NYSE disclosed their collaboration efforts to increase  usability of digital assets globally, as recognized and legitimate  payment method
brainsmart

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

i think you saying well. some people are always trapd to you. they looking a chance to fraud. but we should be aware and careful to our currency.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

Bitcoin situation right now it is not good the price of bitcoin still in the low price, i'm worrying about the situation of bitcoin in the market hopefully the bitcoin can recover soon as possible so that i'm gonna earn with my investment in bitcoin.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

As the final month of 2018 is approaching, bitcoin's market price is already on a roller coaster ride creating different speculations and expectations by many. Since i am holding my bitcoin for a long term, all i can only care about is that bitcoin will have a better run than last year every year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Now i suggest him bitcoin price is very much low but you can buy some bitcoin for next future  ma sure you can get a more profit from bitcoin. I really love in crypto market. Crypto is my future because crypto is my love is blind. 

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

This is biased. They onlh think for there personal interest in which they do not think on the welfare of the other users. This was some sort of toxic to the crypto community or bitcoin community to be exact. As for today the sure thing to happen is the increase of bitcoin. And no one can prevent it even those fools who only thinks for themselves.

its not biased but rather that is only their strategy .some people hodl and some people sell , which cause the price to be unstable but both situation can still be an advantage to all of us because we can buy if bitcoin falls and we can also sell if ever bitcoin rises again .

Right now , the situation of bitcoin is currently in a bad shaped and it is verry crucial because the  value is still dropping more evenly  .  yet im still confident that btc will climb again in the next few days .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: