Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs?  (Read 2787 times)
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

I think we can't use crypto to buy something in the store, maybe there any store that available to pay with the crypto but still it's only a few stores that allow us to pay with crypto at that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

I think, at first, we'll use them for other purposes, e.g. the purchase of video, audio or graphic content via dApps (decentralized apps) or smth like deposits in banks or usage of algorithms for the improvement of databases - such spheres which are almost invisible in daily life!

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

High volatility of crypto assets makes the mass adoption difficult, but there are many stores already accepting crypto as payment.
For them it is a new market and more and more merchants will follow their example in the future.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

Have you heard about Flogmall? It is a platform where you can buy goods and services for crypto. I wouldn't call it basic needs like food purchases, but you can buy here clothes, phones .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

it can happen when all countries legalize cryptocurrency and in my opinion it takes a very long time, because it is not easy to make cryptocurrency legal.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

well once a cryptocurrency starts and trades in an exchange, you should be able to use it to buy real things, once it trades with bitcoin, it has some value and can be accepted by certain shops.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

I think that we soon will see. Cryptocurrencies are too unstable for them to pay something every day or change prices every day
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

It is worth waiting for this only when the cryptocurrencies become at least a little more stable. So do not think about it for another year at least

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

I hope it will happen in near future. I read an article few days back where I found coinbase is thinking about adding payment feature. Hope our wait and expectations will be true.

Yes let's hope for the best, well in few countries they have already started transactions and hopefully this will be implemented in future days.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

I think it will take time that cryptocurrencies will be used to buy basic needs especially now that there are projects that pop up like mushroom in a garden. and then just dissappeared in thin air  or the development just died down. If the coins can  be easily acquired by the masses any where and the prices began to stable then cryptocurrencies will definitely be able to be used as payment for basic needs.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

we have not been able to see its development functionally, although some projects are currently running and developing their products. maybe if countries in the world legalize crypto, it will simplify and accelerate the functional use for all levels of society.
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

I think that very soon we will buy all that we need in stores for crypto. A few years must go by.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

Unfortunately, this is not yet possible. You can certainly pay for something in some countries with cryptocurrency or pay someone in cryptocurrency, if that person knows about it and is ready to accept it.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

In the distant future it is possible. But it is too early to talk about it. The crypt is very volatile and using it for everyday purchases would not be very convenient. In General, there are already places where you can pay with bitcoins. Its the beginning. With the crypt we are waiting for a lot of new opportunities.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

This will all be gradual, for example, as with mobile phones, only by 2020 almost every person will have a mobile phone. In order for a cryptocurrency to be used in everyday life, it is necessary to go through more stages of development, then maybe in 5 years we will see results.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

that might happen by buying goods using digital payments (cryptocurrency), but that will happen when all countries can accept cryptocurrency (become legal), because only in this way cryptocurrency can be used freely to buy goods or basic needs.

keykey1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

This will all be gradual, for example, as with mobile phones, only by 2020 almost every person will have a mobile phone. In order for a cryptocurrency to be used in everyday life, it is necessary to go through more stages of development, then maybe in 5 years we will see results.

The cryptocurrency market is very large and interesting. Electronic currency is the future of the world. And it is very convenient and profitable. Altcoins develop the market, they have great potential and very soon, we will buy goods in stores for altcoins.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

According to studies of authoritative sources, the annual average increase in investment in the ICO sector over the next years will be about 35% per annum. This is not so fast, a similar increase can be observed in the field of application of cryptocurrency for normal purposes. If cryptocurrency is actively used now by about 4 percent of the population, then it will take many more years to reach the level of at least 50%.
Conte_Forni

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

I think it will happen very soon. Personally, I know a couple of online stores in Russia that sell goods for cryptocurrency, they even said that they would be happy to accept, rather than send dollars to Western Union. I was even surprised by this. There are also many people talking about some companies that also accept. I think this is how little by little it all begins and soon will be everywhere.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

Buy Horizen and use it with Paytomat app on your phone. Problem fixed! Real use case with cryptocurrency to pay for your coffee :p
There are many solutions currently, I don't know what more people will want, a cryptobank maybe, but it isn't something going to happen anytime soon.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: