Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs?  (Read 2787 times)
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:04 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
I think the question is more to do with mass adoption.. The more awareness towards cryptocurrencies,  merchants, outlets and stores would be forced to accept crypto payment in due time.. Although I think this will happen,  I think it will take a little while to attain this level of outreach and establishment of trust..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:18:41 PM

You thought is great but in my word it's not possible at this moment. The acceptence of Bitcoin or other currencies are not that much as fiat money. It will take time to discover all the thing. But they are in working already many big company working hard and some of them take Bitcoin as a payment option. And after few year this acceptence will be great. And we have to wait for that day.
except that we just have to wait for this day, we have to start studying technology and earning bitcoins not to sell them later, but to use them

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:20:18 PM

Although it is not widely available today, it is possible to shop with crypto in some places. Maybe it does not satisfy you, but it is a huge success that crypto has made so much progress in little time.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:18:01 PM

In my opinion the most obvious opportunity to wind up effective on along these lines have Litecoin establishment) They purchased some portion of the bank and attempting to make a door to genuine world. Be that as it may, as of now there some working items like epayments. As I comprehended they all have a few issues with guideline.

In my opinion we ought to for guideline from G20 to get genuine secure entryways to fiat.

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:28:31 PM

It is very likely  that crypto currency is used to buy cigarettes, bread, and other daily necessities. Indeed according to its function that this crypto currency will provide convenience in online transactions. Someday crypto currencies will be more useful to facilitate all human activities. If more people  are aware of the benefits of crypto currencies and try to use them, all activities can be done with crypto currencies. In countries that have permitted the use of crypto currencies, daily purchases of basic needs have been made with crypto currencies. I'm sure this good thing will be followed in other countries as soon as possible.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:37:45 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
We are not expecting that all tokens and coins will be used for such things. As of now, some establishments and businesses accept Crypto as their alternative mode of payment or an Altcoin then we convert it to fiat before we can buy things that we need. What more important thing is that it serves its purpose.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:39:51 PM

It is very likely  that crypto currency is used to buy cigarettes, bread, and other daily necessities. Indeed according to its function that this crypto currency will provide convenience in online transactions. Someday crypto currencies will be more useful to facilitate all human activities. If more people  are aware of the benefits of crypto currencies and try to use them, all activities can be done with crypto currencies. In countries that have permitted the use of crypto currencies, daily purchases of basic needs have been made with crypto currencies. I'm sure this good thing will be followed in other countries as soon as possible.
I really like crypto can actually be used as a payment tool because crypto is basically a digital currency so it should be used as a means of payment but as you say that indeed not all countries have regulated crypto then because crypto adoption is still not correct really spread and because there are still many people who regard crypto as an investment, so it still won't come true in the near future, but I believe that in the end crypto will be like that and I'm really excited to wait for that

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:11:51 AM

In my country crypto currency is not really popular as fiat and there are so many people that really didn't have any idea about it. So i think we cannot still use crypto here to buy our basic needs directly, but i think we can freely convert crypto to fiat here to buy our needs so it is sounds like it is almost the same thing.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:11:51 AM

To buy basic needs we need to see 2 key points:
- crypto stronger mass adoption for price stability
- network lightning fully implemented for transactions speed and scalability

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:09:39 PM

When does cryptocurrencies can be used to buy some basic needs? For now I am using to buy some of my needs for example I can used my wallet to buy some load, buy food etc. And for now I am using it too for playing some games especially I am using it to gamble so that I can earn a lot of money due to this matter I can earn profit as much as I can as long as you know how is the strategy to win and play some games. Because of this games I'll be able to earn my profit by just playing and enjoying my money. But this is a gamble world in which you must take risk in order to earn a lot of profit.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:07:09 AM

I already know many different projects that have achieved success and bring real benefits as a full-fledged and reliable currency. I also think that despite the large number of fraudsters in the ICO market, there are regularly useful new projects and technologies for the development of modern society.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:15:42 PM

I already know many different projects that have achieved success and bring real benefits as a full-fledged and reliable currency. I also think that despite the large number of fraudsters in the ICO market, there are regularly useful new projects and technologies for the development of modern society.
The fact is that over the past couple of years, quite a lot of ico companies have been implemented that have implemented cryptocurrency not only in the gaming industry, but also in real trading sites where you can really buy and sell various things and goods for cryptocurrency.  Of course, we are still at the stage of development of the entire infrastructure, but I hope that the cryptocurrency will very quickly be introduced into the daily life of a person.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:24:16 PM

I think that cryptocurrency can be safely seen in execution immediately after it is legalized.  Because a lot of things depend on it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:55:01 PM

Although there have been news about cryptocurrency being used in real-world applications, but it isn't as massive as it ought to be. For cryptocurrency to used in a global scale there is need for high TPS. With this, cryptocurrency will on the perfect path to global adoption.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:57:30 PM

I think that today there are services that accept payment as BTC, I video such payment in VPN services, so I think that this is already there and probably even in some online stores.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:05:07 PM

Take it or leave, there are certain places the use of as a means of payment can never work or not feasible. One of such places is the traditional market, especially where majority of the traders are not tech savvy and in buying materials or items of a real low amount, Imagine buy some stick of cigarettes for about a dollar and being charged almost same amount for transaction fee

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:51:27 PM

Every day there are more and more merchants offering shopping with crypto. There are also many possibilities to change your crypto instantly to Fiat and using your credit card doing the everyday shopping or to switch your
crypto to gift cards which you can use to purchase goods.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:55:56 AM

Every day there are more and more merchants offering shopping with crypto. There are also many possibilities to change your crypto instantly to Fiat and using your credit card doing the everyday shopping or to switch your
crypto to gift cards which you can use to purchase goods.

Cryptocurrency getting more popular and maybe in near future we can buy goods in near merchant. The obstacle crypto for buying goods in merchant mostly on government regulation. Its because many country ban crypto if used as currency

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:56:12 AM

It takes a long time for Crypto to be used to buy basic good items in the world, This means that all countries were able to legalized cryptocurrency, But you have to accept the risks what ever it is, Because that was crypto is.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:07:45 AM

I think it is possible for the reason that cryptocurrency has been evolving every single day of our lives. And in these days, there is always an improvement, a new thing that humanity can be use in the future.

Live for the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: