Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty manager  (Read 196 times)
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

You can look at this, there are a lot of good managers here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0 . The table contains managers and their companies, for me this table is very convenient.
Oh. The person who made this spreadsheet is really a good person. This is really a great and difficult job, thank him. This telegraph form is very helpful for choosing an active and reliable bounty manager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

who is a bounty manager who is friendly and kind
Bounty manager is the one who managed the bounty programs of an ICO. He's the one responsible for all the related bounty questions of participants, the calculation of weekly stakes and he must be active so that he/she can update the member on how the bounty is going. He must be friendly and kind to the applicants so that he can gain some trust on his position as a bounty manager.
esportseco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Every ICO needs a bounty manager, this is self explanatory
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

Amazix team is the best bounty manager I have ever seen.
Their detailed information is fully explained in the thread and their team also responsive in every question in Telegram bounty group.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Not necessarily that he was friendly and kind, and most importantly to do his work ...
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Usually before I decide to participate in a bounty campaign, I will choose a Bounty manager that I think is trustworthy, which can greatly reduce my chances of falling into scam, although some well-known bounty managers have also had the experience of acting shit ico, but in general, the bounty manager is an important reference factor for participating in the bounty.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

only a lazy bounty hunter finds a manager who is friendly and kind
A real bounty hunter hunter who is hardworking finds a very rewarding project that can fetch lots of $ and embark on such project with due diligence irrespective of the rigidness or strictness of the bounty manager,

so get determined and find the best projects.
Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

After you have worked in various bounty campaigns for a long time, you will have your own list of favorite managers, and managers with whom you would not like to continue working.  I like working in campaigns with Amazix, Yahoo, the goblin team.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Merited by JuliaJi (3)

It is better to pay attention to the bounty campaign than on the bounty manager. Even if the bounty manager is good, it's not a fact that the bounty will be good. You need to pay attention to the trust, if it is -2 or -4 or more, then it is better not to participate in this campaign
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:32:35 PM by heritage35

A bounty manager is one who manages or controls the affairs of a bounty campaign for an ICO project. I noticed these days that so many bounty hunters are after good bounty managers. Meanwhile, some bounty managers that were seen as being good have disappointed their fans. Some have managed scam projects.
On this note, the priority of every bounty hunter should be on the project. Research on project before asking about the bounty manager. Bounty manager should be second on the list for consideration. Although, i know it is needed for the sake of integrity and transparency.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

A bounty manager is someone who oversees and manage the project campaign of his employer who in turn rewards those that participated in the campaign. He may be kind or wicked, depends on his character.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 10:02:51 PM by orkoso

Are you looking for a bounty manager of a friend?  Tongue

Bounty managers deal with many people, sometimes even thousands of people and the best traits for them is not as much to be friendly as to be fair, helpful and most of all dedicated. Participants  that have problems can normally understand that there are rules and that the manager will not break them, but what really kills any manager´s reputation is not being available for the community and not answering promptly to the issues.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

in the Russian branch there is a topic about managers, and additions in the comments
there certainly is not all, and some opinions are subjective - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845483.0

perhaps in other branches there are similar topics) and you can use the Google translator

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 01:13:01 PM by btcluisdiki

I haven't yet experienced a successful bounty and I cannot give you a name you had requested. It's better that you research on your own who is the best bounty manager that can surely give you good reward. Anyway,  I just hope this time my bounty manager be one of the good ones.
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Hotachy. This is definitely the best bounty manager, also take a calendar this is a team of managers, and they are working together which is so much easier and more comfortable for both sides of Bounty issuing.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

If the manager is kind and friendly, it does not mean the project is profitable. Better pay an attention on other criteria to select the campaign.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

No days, there are many kind Bounty manager, but it does not give the sense of success. Better search  for the proper team then the manager. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: