Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

The statement is quite true and fun, alternative cryptocurrencies have problems now and their stopping doesn't bring something good for the increasing and common development.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

The market is testing the investors patience, I don't think the market has stabilize yet, in this few days the price swing is really unpredictable, the keys is in etf, when it nears the price will go up, and if the good news continue the we will see moon, but if being rejected then we will see a horror scenario where the price slip down really deep, I still hold some of my alt coins to see what will be the etf news
Right now we are not seeing a big drop or anything so it seems the market is resisting very well the denial of yet another ETF, but I agree that we are being tested and like always only the fittest are going to survive in this market, anyone that enters this market not convinced the blockchain is going to change the world is going to lose their money.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency. I believe that in the future cryptocurrency will only become more popular.
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

If any of my 50+ altcoins that i'm holding reach btc, eth, dash and on and on... GAINS in any number of years I would be very rich man. I picked up best I could and now waiting for my 1% to hit xxxxxxx% So yea I wont brake!
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I've been holding for so long time it's not gonna temp me to dump,  I'm not a nob I know how to react to the market conditions, holding and won't sell at loss rather sell for profit
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

It is true that the outlook does not seem as optimistic for cryptocurrency speculation as it was last year, but that in no way minimizes the importance of cryptocurrencies in the economy of the future, as it is a global trend that is already underway and nobody will be able to stop it. Even though SEC has been rejecting ETFs this has not caused a major damage in the price of bitcoin, which seems to be consolidating at a fairly fair price around $6,000.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
Whenever i see red tide on my market, i am always eager to say "oh no im in deep trouble. I should sell all." but i always thought also that what if it's only testing me, my patience to wait more and wait for it to increase, and they are just doing something to make it down. I am always torn with this, sometimes the best people with patience, always win.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

Nothing happens to us if we break though, so if you have some tokens you keep hiding, don't wait for it to dissolve that you get nothing sell them. That's is what you should be doing and buy back. It doesn't matter if you get burned chances is that you get your money than having nothing. This is just to let you know there is nothing wrong selling, its your option.

solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

I think you need to eventually get into quality alt coins to increase your chances of gaining more Bitcoin.  It's gotten to the point where the risk to reward looks to juicy to pass up.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

If successful in this exam will certainly be able to get a considerable profit. but surely it is also not easy to get away from the test markets. even proven to be many who panicked and went with the disadvantage of having to wait on the result of the crypto is uncertain.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

The only thing that I'm going to be breaking is my bank getting in to this market with all these great prices.  The time is not for breaking but for buying.  Blood is in the streets. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

The altcoin market has been in a serious downtrend and this has affected the market tremendously. However, I believe in this technology and I would be holding my coins for long till the market recovers and I urge all cryptocurrency supporters to do so because, better days ahead
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

This is the chance for us to buy cheap coins. Don't forget to buy good coins now at low price because they could give you high profits.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

You will never get a big profit if you cant wait, if you are scared then you cant be successful in this kind of life and business. Taking risks is natural but knowing if that risk is worth it is learned so just trust the coins that you invested in
bitwagega

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Many people fail to survive in the crypto market today, especially new investors. For them, this is a tough condition. The fall in the price of coins in 3 months is a big problem for them. Most of them panicked and immediately sold their assets because they were worried that the price of coins would go down.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

Currently the market has a very low decline, but I do not see any blood here, you respond to this problem in a hard way, I think we do not need to raise the problem that occurred, in the decline in the industry and the price increase is a reasonable thing, we do not need to be too panic to respond to this, I think you should be patient and persist in this condition.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

These tests are too annoying for me because they are very stressful and long terms. I consider that alternative cryptocurrency market will be more gentle.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
racialopinion80

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

I will remain in Ethereum and still be my coin with the strength of my belief. Because in the crypto world the ups and downs of coins including ETH are reasonable. And I'm sure that Ethereum will soon rise and return to normal again. We can only wait patiently.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I will remain in Ethereum and still be my coin with the strength of my belief. Because in the crypto world the ups and downs of coins including ETH are reasonable. And I'm sure that Ethereum will soon rise and return to normal again. We can only wait patiently.

Sell your ETH and buy Cardano!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: