Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Every single thing in this world and this market will test us and we will either make it or we will break. This will determine that the users are worth it or not. Because this market is not as easy as it looks to be.
The market recovery is just a question of time nothing less. We saw it last year and most people were happy about it. It gave them another chance and hope. For now, all they have to do is either buy low and sell high (Assuming that the market recovers), or be patient until the market recovers. There is nothing better than patience and positive thinking. As a holder, he should know that he already took the risk. So either win or win. That is the only option.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.
And what are you going to do when that doesn't happen? Because I can see that you are very optimistic about the recovery of this market and while that is not wrong that kind of positive attitude towards the market could make you think that we're going to see a faster recovery, and if that doesn't happen you have a great risk of selling your coins for a bad price.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

I will not break! I stay right here and never stop. I can`t stop, even if i wanted too......Cryptocurrency is become a way of life for me!
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

It may require a lot of patience to see the altcoins go back to their previous highs, altcoins will recover as soon as bitcoin gets enough upward momentum
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:56:45 AM

The SEC has now declined the ETF, and the current rate has continued to fall. The current altcoins are in a downturn, and the year-end forecast will rebind despite the SEC's refusal. So if you want to invest then this time it is perfectly reasonable to invest in altcoins.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

Yeah i will break it !! that how many time that alt market will testing me!! I have an Idea to get get more profit by doing this thing one!! by HODLing my all coins that makes my future bright!!
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

Every thing in this world there will definitely be tests, as well as the crypto market, we will be tested whether we can survive or we will be destroyed. this will prove how strong we are, and it is feasible or not to invest here.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

I believe in the market now, even though the value of my assets is decreasing but I remain confident if the market will improve again. I just need to wait and be patient the market will get better again, but the problem is when the market will be like this.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

if we sell all of our assets now we will definitely be destroyed bro. Likewise if we invest short-term and have no experience and expertise in investing we will definitely experience destruction and loss

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I will not break. I have a clear and pronounced position on my assets. I will keep up to the next growth of the market, let it be in 3 months, half a year or a year.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

of course not. with market conditions like today, thus I'm sure will be a high spike occurs. And we must also be patient with this condition. Don't be easily influenced in this time.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Everything can be ... You need to first look closely at what exactly ETF will give, because it can also give a negative result!
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

"Like I said: Do or die!" I'd rather say: "Do nothing". Just sit on your hands and dont sell the bottom, remember your goals and see the big picture

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

It's really a big test if I must say. It has become "survival of the fittest". Only the determined and dogged may survive this as too many persons may fall for this test and would take very difficult and unfortunate decisions that would eventually make them regret their actions. The best bet for now is to HODL patiently. That is all that is required at this very moment.

It may take long for things to fall in place but it is worth it.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

The weakest and the people who do not need crypt will break down. We must train in ourselves the will power and confidence of the guys!

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Frankly speaking, ETF approved or not won’t change my determination to hold crypto. If it get approved, it is a bonus. If not approved, we have been doing well without ETF so doesn’t make a difference.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

The SEC has now declined the ETF, and the current rate has continued to fall. The current altcoins are in a downturn, and the year-end forecast will rebind despite the SEC's refusal. So if you want to invest then this time it is perfectly reasonable to invest in altcoins.
If you have been holding bitcoin for some time I agree that this may be the perfect opportunity to buy altcoins but if that is not the case then it could be a good idea to buy bitcoin first and then wait until the market dominance of bitcoin goes up and then you buy altcoins, that way you will obtain more altcoins than if you had just bought your altcoins directly with fiat.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.
And what are you going to do when that doesn't happen? Because I can see that you are very optimistic about the recovery of this market and while that is not wrong that kind of positive attitude towards the market could make you think that we're going to see a faster recovery, and if that doesn't happen you have a great risk of selling your coins for a bad price.

True.. you should rather have a neutral mindset or psychology about the market because if you get swayed by your emotions, or get too positive or negative, it's not going to end up real well.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Well, then if it is testing us then we all should stay firm and stiff. My coins Paragon, Stellar a and Wanchain shall rise but right now is the time to hold them, so I shall do that instead of selling them.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

I think all of us are strong enough to wait and see what is upto. If we keep investing in coins like Lamden, Cardano and Wanchain then we shall need to hold our coins for some time and I shall do that at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: