Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

I can see that most time we make a simple thing look scary. You are talking as if the stand of ETF against cryptocurrency will end cryptocurrency. We had events more serous than this but cryptocurrency did not end. Kindly stop this scandal.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

I don't think the upcoming Bitcoin ETF will not be passed because I don't see the reason why the ETF was passed, so let's be prepared not to be disturbed by the upcoming negative news. Believe that the future of crypto is bright.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

It really is a bloodbath and this is when everyone needs to pick what they want to do. Make a decision and stick with it because there is no going back from this point onward. This is where you test your patience to really see what you are made of. If you are expecting the market to start doing well soon then you are mistaken and you should be getting out now.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Everything is speculative in crypto, even with the ETF hype which may or may not ever happen. These ups and downs are a big test of your mental will. Some, or in actual fact many will break, panic sellers will leave, and this is when the dumps happen. Speculative news like the ETF will help it to recover, just need to stay with it
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Bearish market has the biggest impact on alts. The weak hands are selling and leaving first.
Patience and good nerves are an advantage in these situations.

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

in the cryptocurrency world, we must be smart to see the opportunities that exist. by learning to read the market price, I feel that I will help to make a profit. we must be careful and don't give up easily on the situation. we know that to be successful, we must survive in any situation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.
And what are you going to do when that doesn't happen? Because I can see that you are very optimistic about the recovery of this market and while that is not wrong that kind of positive attitude towards the market could make you think that we're going to see a faster recovery, and if that doesn't happen you have a great risk of selling your coins for a bad price.

True.. you should rather have a neutral mindset or psychology about the market because if you get swayed by your emotions, or get too positive or negative, it's not going to end up real well.
I agree completely with this, people are deeply affected by their emotions, just look at what is happening right now in the market, the price has gone down and suddenly it is the end of the world and everyone is very negative about the prospects of bitcoin and other altcoins, but as soon as you see some positive movement then everyone is thinking that we're going to see a new bull market and that is not going to happen either.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

Hold you bitches: All will be good by Christmas!
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

I believe it is unwise to sell coins at this time. Many people lose the chance to make a profit again. Even to the point of bankruptcy.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

This is really a survival of the fitest, we are in real deep shit in the cryptocurrency market like some people will call it it is a blood bath but I believe there is going to be light at the end of the tunnel. For the weak they can go ahead an sell their asset but if u are really strong and a good investor this is the perfect time to buy more altcoin for sell when the market finally recovers.just as it has been said this is a fight to finish something.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

I am at breaking point but will not sell!
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
I agree with you, if Exchange traded funds wont be approved, we will send crypto in the hell for a long time. And many altcoins and especially altcoins without product will die and many people will loose money here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yuniguai

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Bloodbath again! We are currently in the hell of the market, watching the altcoins in our hands slipping into the abyss, which is very frightening, but we should insist that we will still win if you are optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

i think the same way too, maybe they want to eliminated the weak hand, so they did market fall, so will you break or keep holding?

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

haha almost all the post in "altcoin discussion" boards are mainly focused on bulls and bears. Hodl or sell. However one thing you should always becareful of . Make sure you always invest in altcoins you believe yourself and not the one someone recommends. You'll blame yourself if things don't work right. Just make your research yourself. Secondly, make sure you invest what you can afford to loose. Don't be mean and greedy

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

you´ll not break. But your pocket yes.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

And yet on July 31st you didn't see what would have followed in August-september Smiley
When you thought you've seen a bloodbath, you suddenly discover there was still so much more blood to spill...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

I will always think positively and always be optimistic even though the price falls, I believe that my future is dicrypto, and hopefully luck is in my hands, and there are all of us for crypto fans.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

I calmly treat today's market fall because I managed to sell everything in the winter and now I wait when the market fall will be finished. and I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency world.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

And yet on July 31st you didn't see what would have followed in August-september Smiley
When you thought you've seen a bloodbath, you suddenly discover there was still so much more blood to spill...

there so much more to spill indeed  the bear market may continue to dominate for the rest of the year may even go til 2019. i have some regrets but i may regret more if i don't sell and so i did. we lose more money if this will continue til the end of the year. i'd rather not wait that moment. i can enter the market anyway if market is confirmed to have bulls starts to rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀