Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

We are in best position to get the best out of crypto now , the red market is just here to give chance for those that miss out last year and be part of great move when next the bull will be.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

If market is testing me to know how confident I am to handle this kinds of business in this industry then i will be brave enough to deal with it because I know everything in this business is not easy.
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

that would be good to earn no easy ways. so now there is a big cleaning of the market, but those who will remain will be rewarded
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

testing indeed. it is not easy to hold in these times but what better option do we have. dumping at this time is incurring immeasurable losses. so its best to hold. the alt markets will improve as soon as btc rallies properly. some alts are still standing strong in this bear market and i hope to see what comes of them when a proper bull run sets in. amazing times to say the least.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

you´ll not break. But your pocket yes.
It is the other way around, the first one to break is the person not your pocket, the person begins to see that the market is not recovering and begins to have great doubts about the market, this happens because they were only here to earn money and do not actually believe in the technology, a person that truly believes in the market and has invested in a good coin will never break and eventually he will recover his money and more.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

I never give it up dude. Crypto has giving me so much: house, family, happiness. Crypto for the win Cheesy Do not be moved by weak hands.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

Most of the people will get out. Its a fact that there are a lot of stupid people who got in crypto in last bull run. I know a lot of guys who mined and didnt know shit about crypto and now are in problems with money, equipment etc... And stil didnt learned anything...
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

I don't think you should be so dramatic. It's just a bear market and people just need to have the courage and wait for the green days. Or to leave.

Definitely we need to wait and watch how the economy works also we need to wait for our turn. Hold your coins till this year end for sure there will be a good change and you can make good profit at that moment.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
looking at things that are happenimg now i think that you are right and it is truth we are really under so much pressure that it is hard to cope
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

I don't think you should be so dramatic. It's just a bear market and people just need to have the courage and wait for the green days. Or to leave.

Definitely we need to wait and watch how the economy works also we need to wait for our turn. Hold your coins till this year end for sure there will be a good change and you can make good profit at that moment.
in my opinion we do not have a right to break we need to fight with such things and be ready to the worst finish ever
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

The best thing to do currently is to hold and stay positive, it may not get better before year end but it doesn't mean it's the end for crypto. In the coming years, many people will be scrambling for a bite of crypto.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Either the ETF is approved or not, it does not have anything to do with the price of coins in the market. Therefore we should not base our decisions as investors on the said approval of  ETF. I know will be postponed till next year, which is not still certain too.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Yes, it is indeed a difficult test for many. It seems to me that there will stay those who have long been engaged in cryptocurrency. Because they are confident in it and such a drop in the market will not break their faith. But beginners are very difficult. Few of them will leave this case. Will remain the most patient.

HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

To me, it isn't a healthy idea to link the future of the crypto market with ETF approval. In recent months, if the ETF is not approved, usually the crypto market is said to end up. Market will improve over time.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

In this situation in the market will help us only positive thinking and confidence that it will recover. Many are already losing their nerves, but you need to keep yourself in hand. This is not the first or the last fall. Every fall is always followed by growth.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

I think from now I will never break. I was holding from November 2017 and during this year I never sold anything. And now I am not scared, cause I don't have anything to lose

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
I think that everyone who earns in this market was prepared for the fact that there will not always be a good profit, there are times when it's hard for us, and now this time has come
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

In this situation in the market will help us only positive thinking and confidence that it will recover. Many are already losing their nerves, but you need to keep yourself in hand. This is not the first or the last fall. Every fall is always followed by growth.
I did not even have a thought that I should leave the market. I'm here to earn good money, and I'll wait for the positive changes
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

I think that everyone who earns in this market was prepared for the fact that there will not always be a good profit, there are times when it's hard for us, and now this time has come
yes, you are right about those who came during 2017, but i think all newcomers was not ready to such hard falling. The main question is when this hard time will gone.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. The market is testing us all, be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: