Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

If you have not invested all your money in the crypto currency, there is no reason to worry.
Today the market is falling, tomorrow it will show growth.
Sooner or later the price of coins will rise and then you will sell them at a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Oh  please dont die yet! The alts have over stretched on us all and I must say its not easy on every one, you only need to be strong to stay put and cash out when the rally comes.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

If we all just want the ETF to be good and give a positive decision then we can be played with all that if we want to survive the current market conditions continue to make purchases if the coins continue to lower prices because if an explosion occurs in Crypto we already have these assets so that a beautiful smile will open wide when that happens.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

This market loves patience and only it can help the crypto enthusiasts to wait for the market to turn, so the others who do not have it, do not stay there for a long time, because they just do not have the strengths and nerves to wait.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

I have not worked with the crypto market so long, but I am optimistic about its prospects in the future. I am absolutely sure that during the first months there will be the first prerequisites for the restoration of the most reliable coins. I am confident that the situation should gradually stabilize from the middle of next year.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

I plan to continue to work with Ethereum and BTC in the future. After all, I continue to believe in excellent prospects for major coins in the modern crypto market. I think that now their price is approaching its minimum, so it's the ideal time to buy and hold these coins for the future.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Regardless of the current market situation, I cannot break. I still firmly believe in cryptocurrency and most of the coins and tokens in my portfolio are solid projects and I believe that sooner or later there will be market recovery and I will make some profits. All I must continue to be doing now is to be buying more of the dip.

Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

I am sure in any case that the recovery of the crypto market is just a matter of time. After all, it is of great importance for the development of the world digital society. I continue to believe in excellent prospects for market development. Therefore, be patient - the situation will be normalized next year.
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

It is a certain risk that is not treated to do easy. If I were you, I would not test my guts, instead automatically put a sell order if the coin price goes down in order to contain minimal loss of profit.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

Yes, now the situation in the crypto market is not the best way. But I am absolutely sure that the situation in the market will stabilize over time. Those who decided to hold and buy coins now in the period of falling market and prices will definitely win. After all, next year the price of coins should recover.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
The difference between those that become successful in this market and those that do not is their ability to wait for the right moment to invest, many of the people that lost money when they entered in this market were people that invested in cryptocurrencies because they wanted easy profits, and if there is something that this market is going to teach you is that there is not such a thing as easy profits.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

We will never fail , there are so many good projects out their ,
they just wait to success and win , after that we will win too

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

I have been involved in the crypto world around almost 2 years. I also have spent much money and time for crypto. Should I quit? Not at all. I still have the big trust in this crypto and I hope that my trust will result great in the future. Although now is the bloodbath market, we will not know what will happen next year.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

holding great altcoin wont affect much, but bad decision on shitcoin gonna take a toll.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

All will be well in the long term, do not worry about it. sell now their coins - the most stupid decision

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I have not worked with the crypto market so long, but I am optimistic about its prospects in the future. I am absolutely sure that during the first months there will be the first prerequisites for the restoration of the most reliable coins. I am confident that the situation should gradually stabilize from the middle of next year.
Don't you think we must follow market trend and if the majority are sell then we must sell? I think this can be great strategy to follow majority.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

as long as I'm patient, I'm sure I can get through this. the most important thing now is never to give up staying confident in what you believe. and those who give up will surely regret later. as happened yesterday, many people finally regret selling their altcoins. if they could be more patient waiting for the market to recover. maybe they can survive losses and get big profits.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

This is not testing, this is torture. That what it feels when you lose on investing and trading around the crypto market, so better to have a plan B or C. I don't invest too much because I knew that there's a lot of failed project around the market, but still my faith in cryptocurrency is still on my head that someday the market will be dominating again. Just a matter of time and time alone, so keep wait and be a part of that success.
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

The market is already down and eventual  ETF rejection  will not have too big impact on price in my opinion. Anyway, I am not sure
the crypto market is mature enough for ETF approval and if it is a good thing to happen now at all.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I think it's fine. Markets look great.
Retracements on most, now accumulating, ready to go up soon.
Good times!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: