Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to invest?  (Read 181 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Considering the fall of Bitcoin's cost, what are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to contribute?
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

There is no alternative to Bitcoin, but you can invest on several coins, if you want to create a portfolio and make a huge profit out of them. Check out Dash, LTC, ETH etc. These have been considered as profitable switches, upon their individual growth cycle significant on this crypto platform.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

go to coinmarketcap.com and look at the list of altcoins. as you can see if price of bitcoin is falling then ALL of the altcoins (specially big ones like ETH that someone suggested above) are falling with it, some of them are even falling bigger.

this means in times where bitcoin is falling you shouldn't go to altcoins you should either hold your bitcoin or sell it for fiat.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

Considering the fall of Bitcoin's cost, what are the elective alternatives of Bitcoin to contribute?

As usual, people will suggest you invest in ETH, but I think EOS is more potential than ETH, EOS is currently behind ETH, but regarding future potential, I believe the market cap will surpass ETH in the next 2 years. Or maybe in addition to BTC you can invest in altcoins in the top 10 markets according to CMC.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

I think there are so many coins in the market , but they  could not beat bitcoin.any how eth. stand nearby bitcoin as alternative.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

If you could check the news and the updates, you will see the that price of bitcoins have risen a lot in the month of July. But if you are looking for alternatives to be on the safer side, go for ETH.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

There are about 4400+ cryptocurrencies are trading now a days. Among them Ethereum and Litecoin are more stable after bitcoin as far I know which works similar to btc.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

You can choose Altcoin. ETH is a best altcoin and is worth to invest. But now you can see that BTC is still leading, and ETH is falling. I do not think altcoin can replace BTC in the next few years
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

In terms of value, there is no alternative to Bitcoin among cryptocurrency.
Every other coin has lost more value in comparison to Bitcoin. So it is better to stick with Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

There are over 2500 coins out there in the market so far. Besides, new coins are coming out with bags full of promise. You can choose one. But in my opinion, ethereum is the best all the time. It ultimately takes the place of bitcoin in the future.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

The safe side of crypto does not exist but if you just want to take part in the market and hodl for a while the top ten coins are the ones that will give you less of a trouble I think. NEO and Ether are good IMO.

JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Altcoin  is alternative of bitcoin but still altcoin haven’t the popularity as bitcoin. But I hope in future it will be stay neck to neck with bitcoin and it’s will take long time.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

You can see new coins that conduct ICO, you can buy coins with a growth potential in the market, whose prices have fallen dramatically.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Hello, I believe that now it is worth investing in top altcoyins such as ada, xlm, strat, wawes ... They are now heavily fallen but have a great prospect for growth when the bull market comes.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Apart from Bitcoin, you can invest in altcoins. You can find the list of existing altcoins in coinmarketcap for investment. Some of my personal favourite are ETH, XMR, Neo and Dash.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

There are no direct alternative to Bitcoin, but you can definitely invest on several other profitable coins and make a huge profit out of them. You can check out Dash, EOS, LTC, XRP (Ripple), ETH etc. These have been always considered as profitable alternative investment of Bitcoin by the investors and some of them are still going strong right now.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Actually, most people wouldn't be able to think of an Altcoin to give the place of BTC as BTC is called BTC and all other what for called Altcoins. BTC is the coin that succeeded the world of cryptocurrencies. Bulls and bears are always here with us in the market, that doesn't mean we have to hide in fear and change everything. If you want to invest in a coin rather than BTC, I will suggest you go to CoinmarketCap and decide from the top 100 what suits you with altering BTC.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I am really sorry but I didn't understand your question,  but one needs some important things to do their investing like a account,  and of course a wallet where you can store you coin , instead of all these things we must need a stable mind
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

In fact, Bitcoin has many alternatives. And you can earn as much as you do. And also develop your potential. How do you like altcoins? There are a lot of them now. They are both available and can grow well.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

In my opinion in the future there will be several alternatives to bitcoin, including ethereum, eos, neo or stratis. But none of them will not grow until bitcoin and the entire crypto market will fall.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: