Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Vryatli we can somehow help Bitcoin.  It is better to focus on how to correctly use cryptocurrency in current life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Bitcoin is already proven that it's very useful technology today. People's lives have been changed because of bitcoin and economic status of countries have also boosted. How much more in the future if the adaptation of it is increasing all year long?

sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Bitcoin will turn in digital gold. I don't think that it will have any real use in everydays deals. But Ethereum has chances to be very useful crypto and platform for different tasks.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

I do think that will bitcoin is not able to exchange income, nevertheless down the road it will have a new cryptocurrency that will are able to undertake it. Along with bitcoin are going to be similar to cryptocurrency platinum. No matter the reason, down the road, cryptocurrencies are going to be authorized across the world.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Bitcoin is going to be very helpful, right now it is already helpful because people are starting to discover that the blockchain technology is the technology of the future and that it can be integrated into so many existing systems and industries to make them better in the long term. Bitcoin is basically the future of the currencies in the world, it will take over fiat

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

the benefits of bitcoin will be quite a lot in the future. for example, it is a long-term storage, as an analogue of gold.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
Bitcoin is a very sustainable crypto currency and this is not hypothetical as bitcoin has always proved its worth by making its existence since more than a decade and not only this bitcoin has gone through a lot in making such a tremendous success as from having millions of haters to millions of investors, the journey was never that easy and that bitcoin is on the top of crypto ranking, though most of the nation are in against of bitcoin because of its illegal use but there are few countries who has legalised crypto transactions in their nation and in the future when it will get legalise all over the world then obviously the world will be fully digital and people then need not to carry paper currency with them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

Bitcoin can be useful for the future if bitcoin can be accepted by all people. Bitcoin will change the system of the world economy to become more modern and easier. This economic convenience can be seen from transactions that can be used using bitcoin. As we know that transactions with bitcoin are very easy, cheap, and fast. Of course, it is very useful for the future because we are not worried about any interference if we want to do cross-country transactions. Besides that, bitcoin is very useful for the future because bitcoin complements the function of fiat currency. As a currency, I see that fiat currency is not perfect so that bitcoin is present as a crypto currency that provides facilities that we cannot get if we transact with fiat currencies. Of course this makes human work easier. It's just that most countries are not ready for the presence of crypto currencies so that they do not have an economic strategy to control the circulation of crypto currencies in that country.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Bitcoin has an excellent savings model, I use it as a means of storing my funds, I bought my first bitcoin four years ago, since then my savings have grown significantly, I think this is an excellent way to grow my capital.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

The bitcoin will make the translations simple and effective. Cheap transactions and convenient means of payment - here the main advantages bitcoin.

john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Of course I believe that Bitcoin can be useful in the future. The proof is, I see many who are involved with Bitcoin have obtained results in the form of money with various efforts taken such as buying and selling and there are also results from joining a bounty program.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

Bitcoin is just  a cryptocurrency but it will be the future of the world  because of the blockchain technology, it's just a matter of time, you will see many people want to own it when blockchain become helpful.

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

There are many countries in the world who have not yet declared Bitcoin as valid. But I believe they will declare Bitcoin to be valid in the future.Because many countries have already accepted it as a means of payment. I also believe that all countries of the world will accept Bitcoin as a means of payment.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
bitcoin will help the economy for people who don't have jobs, this can be an alternative for them and of course it can have a positive impact. and other things may be bitcoin can facilitate transactions anywhere and anytime
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

Bitcoin can really ease fund transfer. Imagine the convenience of using block chain technology for transferring huge funds in an easy and convenient way. It is way faster than transferring funds through banks, which may even take days or weeks sometimes.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

I can tell you're a newbie and you haven't fully figured it out. I do not know where you get the information, but bitcoin in many countries becomes a recognized means of payment. Today, you can buy real estate, phones, cars and much more for bitcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:12:26 AM

Bitcoin it`s the first cryptocurrency and in the future, there will be altcoins on his place. Maybe Bitcoin will be like a gold in the future, but now this is the most popular coin for trading.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

And how is gold useful for us? It is simply a recognized asset in the world. And bitcoin will be the same gold, but only in the digital world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: