Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

First with transfers, you don't have to pay with high fees through any remittance and payment processor.

If the receiver is knowledgeable about bitcoin and how to encash it, you can send it with a lesser fee as low as $0.001 with high amount of transfers. This is one of the best advantage for using bitcoin with transferring money offshore and as long as there's an exchange, you can get your cash quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

I think bitcoin is very helpful even in the coming future because in my perception bitcoin is the gate of success for all crypto supporters because we can make big amount of money through bitcoin that is why for me bitcoin is the other way  on how to achieve our dreams in life to be rich man someday.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
this is sure to happen, because smartphone manufacturers are already ahead of the curve and produce smartphones with hardware wallet

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

Bitcoin futures are certainly good. But it has temporarily reduced prices. The possibility of price increases is the price decreasing. It is expected that the price of Bitcoin will increase again. We all know that Bitcoin is a powerful coin and it is distributed all over the world.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Bitcoin can help us get rid of fiat money by creating cashless payments for all services, but unfortunately so far there has been no direct use of it yet!
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
this is sure to happen, because smartphone manufacturers are already ahead of the curve and produce smartphones with hardware wallet
Bitcoin main Cryptocurrency coins into that experience progression is so inflated and generate a lot more progress with the support of enthusiasts who did were able to bring changes constantly so make it u.s. precedence in Bitcoin capable help full.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be helpful. As soon as the majority of the investors would understand that altcoins have a much better potential, they are going to switch their investments in altcoins and they will rule the market.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

There is a future for sure ... It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and believe that you will get the jackpot)))
DragonETH

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

There is a future for sure ... It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and believe that you will get the jackpot)))
bitcoin is a technology that is constantly evolving. a fork of bitcoin begin to compete. people will have to choose which fork to support. lottery ticket will not help here, only experience and knowledge.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly going to be the currency for the future. It has shown us that there is a better way to use currencies and to carry out transactions and the fact that the coin is not legal right now in a lot of places does not mean that it is going to remain so forever, with something as groundbreaking as bitcoin, there is a always a lot of potential for it

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

No one can tell you how we will use Bitcoin and its blockchain technology, but it is very likely that we will use it more as a means of payment, and its technology will be implemented in different areas of activity.
DragonETH

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

No one can tell you how we will use Bitcoin and its blockchain technology, but it is very likely that we will use it more as a means of payment, and its technology will be implemented in different areas of activity.
how does a means of payment have more prospects for BCH,  bitcoin will be more of an exchange benchmark, like gold.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

I agree with what you say, bitcoin is now widely recognized by several countries, it will be possible that bitcoin will replace the role of real currency

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

it will feel the impact in the future now cryptocurrency is becoming known in the community even though it is illegal but the impact of crypto is starting to appear to facilitate transactions, and will be very useful for now and in the future.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

therefore bitcoin is very beneficial for human life later, because this is where people can get big income easily and bitcoin can also be used as a payment tool quickly and easily too. so that bitcoin has many benefits for its users

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:19:11 AM

help Bitcoin for the future will be very good with using investment. investment arena is the best activity to benefit and enhance the development of coins you can indeed helped a lot in the process. so help Bitcoin with highly profitable investment.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

How future will look like will be seen today. We might not see the whole picture but certainly, there will be glimpses and idea of how it should all pan out. Bitcoin will definitely increase in value and become digital gold!

LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

How future will look like will be seen today. We might not see the whole picture but certainly, there will be glimpses and idea of how it should all pan out. Bitcoin will definitely increase in value and become digital gold!
can not be seen but can be imagined, the benefits of Bitcoin in the future many people are very happy if they have a coin because the value is higher. Bitcoin king of coins he will benefit many people, imagining Bitcoin in the future with the current conditions which are very bad markets, making it quieter if in the future Bitcoin will really soar and will definitely be very useful.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

In any country that already accepting bitcoin that should be usable for everyone.
To be more precise, usage of bitcoin in the future may have more usage capability, such as paying some recipe, or being used for daily need.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

I think much more companies will use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in their business, so I see it will be helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: