Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1828 times)
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
If in your country bitcoin is not prohibited, then tell them about it. Also name the functions of bitcoin and advantages. But why do you need to persuade them?!))
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Many friends say that because bitcoin is prohibited in my country. But they do not understand, which is prohibited only use as currency, and not prohibited if used as a commodity and investment. The government only warns that bitcoin is a high-risk investment. Often I justify the misunderstanding, and explain more about cryptocurrency, well there are those who will understand and some do not.
It is not new to me that people says bitcoin is illegal and scam and I understand them because they know nothing about crypto currency and I will make them understand that bitcoin is not scam but there are others who take advantage by the popularity of bitcoin and they used it to scam other people and above all bitcoin is not illegal maybe there are countries who tried to give bad name to bitcoin.

Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

Say that the name bitcoin is just used. It is used as a way of paying for investment. Just like the fiat money used in gambling and pyramiding scams on bitcoin is also possible. So if they do not believe we will let them go and show them the things that bitcoin has given us.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

well I ask the reason for it and mainly they do say things that are known by everyone and have not a support by any kind of research and fact. So when they say it it is obviously that they don`t know why they say it and it is good to remind this to them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Many people are using bitcoin bitcoin for illegal purposes like hacking, scam, stealing, etc.. that is why most people think bitcoin as an illegal thing, which is not the truth. So I would stick into what I know and don`t argue with people who thinks bitcoin is illegal thing because you can not blame them at all, their friends or they were victims.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I reply that he doesn't know what he's talking about and that his brain has been washed about it too.
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Just tell him that bitcoin being used by criminals is a sad truth and one of its cons. Also don't leave out the pros and he will understand what bitcoin is. And why don't you advice him to try and read some in the web about bitcoin if he wants to know more.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Easy to do that if people want to bilieve that bitcoin is ilegal then it depends on the country where you belong because there are some country thet also baned bitcoin but there are some country also already accepting bitcoin. Just explain to them everything i know but if they wont believe me then its fine no need to argue with some close minded people.

zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

I would probably not argue with them if that's what they believe then go, they are just a bunch of idiots who believes easily on FUD and negative news about bitcoin. Let's just see who becomes a millionaire first, me, who's dedicating my time and effort on cryptocurrency or the people who don't believe and againts bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

bitcoin in my opinion is a digital currency, which many people use today in the digital world, with the bitcoin of people "instant success do not need to work hard, hackers do not use bitcoin, but they take the right people for their own pleasure

Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

I try to teach him actually by asking a few questions. One of my friends asked me that why you support bitcoins which is bad and which is using in the darknet! I relied upon that Not only bitcoin But also every coin, Every kind of money is using by the criminals. So, why you don't blame those money? Here it is not a fault of the bitcoin
bob_rushford

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I'd say dont even try. let them get wasted with their viewpoint.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

I think when someone says Bitcoin is an illegal thing,that people is having lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency.We should educate and teach them that bitcoin helps many people to be successful.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

If the people think that bitcoin is illegal we cannot force them to believe because it is their own opinion and I think we do not need to explain to them it is for them to research about bitcoin. Im sure they will regret in the end that they did doubt about bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

what you always think and do is ignore if you know that you are doing well and do not mind them and think that you are better off
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

I have no idea what the problem of each person's thoughts, each one of us has a personal opinion, and that is their freedom, I would probably laugh and ignore, I do not need others believe in BTC, as long as I have income BTC has brought is okay.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I will try to explain to them that bitcoin is a decentralized and trustworthy currency, and I will also explain the virtues and advantages of bitcoin that we can enjoy that makes bitcoin unlike a bad thing.

centurionlaw

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Because peoples never do proper research for bitcoin and crypto market. Same situation is happen with me but i understood my friends with price history chart of bitcoin also told them many countries are planing to regulate bitcoin saw them articles of newspapers than they accept this will be a big revolution in world's economy.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

My parent often watch TV and they heard about SCAM like IFAN, PINCOIN ( i am come from Viet Nam ) then they tell me bitcoin is scam. I try to explain about blockchain technology ( is revolution of humanity) and bitcoin play an important role in that revolution.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

not all countries recognize bitcoin currency therefore I always bil bitcoin not just currency but can be profitable for those who hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: