Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1831 times)
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

In a setuation like this i simply just explain everything to them about bitcoin and make it clear to them because usualy people calling bitcoin is ilegal or scam has there is not enough knowledge about bitcoin thats why they think it scam and ilegal.
That's a good move to convince others and provide them clear understanding about Bitcoin. The trust and willingness in bitcoin should start with us, we have to embrace it and if still they are not interested or are against bitcoin, then there's nothing I can do about it. I can't also blame them because we are entitled with our opinions and we can't please all the people around us. What I would do is that instead of entertaining those kind of situation, I'd rather focus on those who truly believe Bitcoin and are serious to take on the challenge in its field.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
For me, bitcoin is a coin for speculation with which I make a profit. Unfortunately, I do not see any other use of bitcoin. I think that all investors use bitcoin only for speculation.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

I,ll make sure to these people that bitcoin is not totally use to do illegal activities but are just used by some bad guys out there to do illegal activities. I'll make it clear to them that bitcoin has its pros and cons and if they only know about the cons bitcoin has, i'll also introduce the pros of it.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

I think this is a very common problem in the society which also is over explained all over the internet. Its so boring to explain this again and again that Bitcoin is not a illegal thing where it's legal borders are not well defined by legal bodies so it is not legally accepted too. It's in a intermediate stage and soon its legal margins will announced
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

If you have enough knowledge about bitcoin you can explain and prove them that bitcoin is not a scam but if you dont have knowledge about it you can never show them that bitcoin is the future, most of the people are too lazy to read especially if the explanation's on internet about it are too long. Try to read and understand it and after that you can clearly explain to anyone what bitcoin is.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Well, I have to admit, that is a difficult thing because those who do not understand bitcoin have a wrong perception about bitcoin. on several occasions, I tried to explain to them that bitcoins are virtual like credit cards and online banking networks we use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payment in real stores as well as using the conventional money.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

It is something that I can never believe and clearly a misunderstanding. Bitcoin is to help people and countries to develop ad improve there economical and financial status but not to destroy them and it is clearly visible if someone go through Bitcoin main idea so never believe that
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

In that situation, I can simply tell them how much I have earned from Bitcoin and how do I use them to buy anything I want. Also clarify them about how  Bitcoin could change our lives in the future. If you tell them without proof, they will keep shit talking of Bitcoin more.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

I will let them know that the bitcoin is not an illegal thing, by showing them my proof of income from bitcoin.. We can not please anybody to believe  but we can show them the truth that the bitcoin is not an illegal. If bitcoin is illegal and why people are still there to stay and work hard over it.
- But that really is not important and necessary, the response and attempt to show that bitcoin is not illegal, it just makes people have a bad attitude about you, disagreement about the point of view leads only to useless problems, if it is true, it would be true, no need to explain. Additionally, you bring proof of income for others to see, that would be a very foolish thing, greed and cunning of each person is very large, so you should be humble and continue a normal life with bitcoin, it will be safer than explaining and boasting

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

The worst argument people give against bitcoin is its use in wrong things. Why they don't they understand that most of the illegal trades are carried out by fiat. Cryptos with such a small marketcap is nowhere near it. Moreover, cryptos do leave some traces which are bit risky as compared to pure fiat trading. Anything which have some monetary value and can be converted in cash is equally involved in illegal trades be it gold, silver or fiat. Crptos are no exception.
Demanderoca

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

Unfortunately, we can't force anyone to say such thing but, we, as  a users of bitcoin, can teach them about the concept of bitcoin. Every person has a freedom to speak what they want to say, whether it's a postive or negative speech. If someone says about bitcoin that it is an illegal thing, we can explain everything to them that may results to them to have a wider view about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not really an illegal thing; it is one of the proofs of our advancing world and that makes bitcoin as a big factor to change the world in a positive way in our now daily life.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Tell him/her that fiat money is also used by hackers and criminals all the same. Bitcoin is the future for online transactions and some banks are already looking into the blockchain technology. Nobody can stop progress and we are moving forward.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
shagor106

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

Someone say bitcoin is illegal thing because the majority of people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals. But still the bitcoin is not familiar to the world only about 20% of the world population might heard about it. If we can't change their opinion then the rumors will spread all over the world soon and it might kill the crypto currencies as well.
IlGab

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

For me, bitcoin and all crypto-currencies:
1) the meaning of life
2) a way to earn
3) the way to realize yourself in the community
4) the opportunity to open a new world in the world of crypto-currency.
5) Ability to travel
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

let alone, everyone has the right to express his opinion. Those who say it only knows bitcoin from various issues that are not yet clear. They will realize they wrong when we get profitable results from bitcoin, because it might be useless to tell them through theory, but the evidence will be effective.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

We should explain to most of people what is Bitcoin in the most understandable way. Bitcoin needs more advertisiment and ease of access.

Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I just say to leave him who does not want to understand. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the country. Maximum people are using or involved with bitcoin. One of the safe and trusted coin in worldwide. Such a huge think can never be false. I think when someone say bitcoin is illegal then just leave him. Because it is just a useless think.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

I cannot blame them because some people used bitcoin in some illegal transaction even in gambling, but I always told them the importance and all the advantages of bitcoin.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I will explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it this is not illegal many peoples now are joining here because they trust and this is a asset we can asure our future hear you need to know about this bitcoin before you judge.
I explained to them that bitcoin is not illegal cause many people now trusted to join in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very helpful that's why many investors believe and have trust to bitcoin it will give them good future. I think this people need knowledge about in cryptocurrency he is not open minded he judge first in without prove it.

Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

As far as I concern bitcoin isn't illegal.But crypto currencies including bitcoin can be used for illegal activities.So I would clearly tell the person that there is no regulation regarding bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: