Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1831 times)
angelicbull

Activity: 575
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Educate them on what is bitcoin, why does bitcoin exist and how it can shape the future couple with the advantages it can offer. Let them know this is actually not illegal just that it work in another work .
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

If someone says that then I will not pay attention to it, I'll stick to my point that bitcoin will take me or us into a better world again. Away from one's control or government, being free to have what we have.

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

In my opinion, if someone really want to know what the Bitcoin is, he will find the right ansver very quick. But when he is trying to justify his picture of the world (Bitcoin is scam and so on), you do not need to waste your time trying to explain him the real situation.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

I've tried to introduce bitcoins to some people, but I'm sorry they think of me as an alternative, and they think I'm in a scam.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
Yeah some people abuse bitcoin and use to scam people, that's why many people not believing in bitcoin and say bitcoin is illegal. But some country bitcoin is legal they use bitcoin as their currency ay use for transaction payment mode.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

In my opinion, if someone really want to know what the Bitcoin is, he will find the right ansver very quick. But when he is trying to justify his picture of the world (Bitcoin is scam and so on), you do not need to waste your time trying to explain him the real situation.
Exactly.There are really some people who stick with their own negative impressions rather than believing the truth.And so i don't waste my time explaining to those kind of people because they don't deserve it.It's much better to teach a child who has an innocent mind than teaching an adult who has a bold mind but pretends to be young and innocent.

sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

It's better to just explain in detail about the definitions of bitcoin. The point is that he does not think that bitcoin is not used by hackers and criminals. Bitcoin is used by people to make payment transactions. I think criminals or hackers won't be able to break into the bitcoin network, that's impossible. Because it must hack millions of servers simultaneously.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

As a first thing I am asking myself if the person really deserves my time to get a correct briefing about Bitcoin. Usually the answer is NO. Anyway I'm just offering them the option to listen to the true story, IF THEY WANT. Usually they don't.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

get used to that, states that ban bitcoin will come, and they will also have popular support by their population.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

What am I doing? I continue to earn it. How many people, so many opinions. It's impossible to force someone to love something. Who wants to know what it is, he will know. And those people who are skeptical about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they are against them from the very beginning and I'm not going to convince them. It's my opinion.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

And what's exactly a "real Bitcoin"? Let's face the truth - criminal world has really adopted crypto. As well as US dollar. Should people not use it as well? That's my point in such discussions)

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

I do not care what they say about bitcoin or anything about me because they simply do not really know bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I think they just listen to the beat somewhere about some bitcoin bad news and comment for the whole. Those who really know or love bitcoin like me are not important about the people around. I still believe that future bitcoins will be legalized and will become a national currency, widely used and replaced by cash in blockchain payments.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

alot of people feel bitcoin is illegal because its not regulated and any unregulated asset have the chance of being used for bad things not only bitcoin alone. although fiat also too are being used for illegal activities but it may not as easy as cryptos. take for example billions of dollars can be moved from one place to the other without any trace of money laundering but if fiat is being carried in such quantity it can easily be detected by law enforcement agencies
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

Because peoples never do proper research for bitcoin and crypto market. Same situation is happen with me but i understood my friends with price history chart of bitcoin also told them many countries are planing to regulate bitcoin saw them articles of newspapers than they accept this will be a big revolution in world's economy.

I think for your friends to understand that with every currency there are pros and cons. it's not the goal of bitcoin. The goal is if bitcoin is to ensure proper decentralization, safe and secure transactions, relatively lower costs per transaction and so on. Profits far outweigh the losses.
Bitcoin is decentralized and ensures holder anonymity. Because of this anonymity, hackers prefer to use this for their own benefit.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

I think the risk is not just on Bitcoin alone. This is only their thinking, and they are free to think about this. But this is totally different from my personal thoughts. There are many advantages of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). Of course, if we have thought more broadly than what we understand about Bitcoin. So I recommend not to think more narrowly about cryptocurrency.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

this is like me  just the way I experienced but I did not give up on the lesson about bitcoin to my friend and I successfully taught him by telling bitcoin is digital money
KriptoA
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

I will show them some news about legalization of bitcoin in some countries. If bitcoin is illegal thing, how can it be accepted by the government ?
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

Your experience is proof that many people are still misinformed about bitcoin. What we can do is find unbiased articles and videos that would help explain the concept. There are podcasts as well that talk objectively discuss crypto. Information is key, and understanding crypto is essential for building trust.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

To me, by and large, it does not matter what the others say. I am confident in the further development of Bitcoin and its value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

shockingly there is bunches of FUD that has deceived numerous individuals yet regardless I don't trust that the larger part of individuals on the planet surmise that way. I trust that the vast majority definitely realize that bitcoin isn't "illicit" or "utilized by hackers", In any case, the motivation behind why they are not even now getting included with it is the instability, the FUD about it "finishing awful" and things like that, and the prospect that bitcoin is muddled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: