Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1846 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
I will just let them what they believe but first I will explain the truth about bitcoins and how important it is in our lives. If they will not believe its up to them what I did for them is to help them realize how bitcoin really helps us in term of financial situation I will help them to encourage everything in order to earn bitcoins and forget their wrong belief with bitcoin if they will not listen to me its up to them anyway we have our own choice of life.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

I mean is it considered illegal in your country? I would just shrug it off. People say what they want. It's not in their interest that you succeed and they fail. What even makes bitcoin illegal. Just ignore them and their opinions. Or you could teach them that about bitcoins. Your choice.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

I will not say anything, because they only believe in what the media say if bitcoin is fraud and is used for illegal things, with time running and seeing many people succeed with bitcoin, they will regret if they think wrong about bitcoin .

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

There is always a good expectation from Bitcoin. Bitcoin can now be assumed to be good for us by utilizing our ideas and making money by using the ideas of different countries and with the progress of our work at the present time, making profits for the future. So from Bitcoin we hope to do everything as good as ever.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

The use of some currency in illegal activities doesn't make it illegal.

Everything related to money and is a liquid asset will be used in illegal activities. But this doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are illegal. If someone says so, try to make them understand what cryptocurrencies actually are and even if we ban cryptos, these illegal trades are never going to stop. There is always some other way.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

I will just tell him/her "Have you tried it?" (sarcastically). Then if no, he has no proof it's illegal, if yes, I'll lecture him/her, do not go in a battle without a weapon. Before you do things just sure that you have knowledge in it, and if you believe that experience is the best teacher then try it but just be ready that you are taking a risk.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

I am always to them softly and try my very best to answer their questions and ask them to listen to my explanation, by that way it may brighten their minds and maybe it will change the way they think about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But in the first place, it's their point of view that matters and its their loss for not trying to understand bitcoin, Bitcoin is a blessing and soon to be worldwide currency and a future asset.
Yeah, it is better to listen them softly. But i think we have come in this stage where we could bear it easily, because a huge people still saying that bitcoin is illegal thing. So it doesn't matter whatever people say, firstly we should do search by own-self, then we don't need to worry about it.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

First, don't pick offense with the person's statement. Be polite in disagreeing with the person. Afterwards, start giving the person counter reasons why Bitcoin is legal. Make him see the several advantages of Bitcoin and a decentralized currency.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

I will show them the progress I have done and also will suggest him/her to visit here. I am sure after going through the forum they will believe.

marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Usually people who will tell those things to me about bitcoin will have not enough knowledge about the principles and rules on how bitcoin is existing and operating, those people are not educated about the system and their opinion is based upon the rumours.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

First and foremost, you can only explain the real Bitcoin if you know yourself the real Bitcoin. The problem is that even those who are in involved in Bitcoin themselves are not really familiar of the real Bitcoin. I don't like to hear people who are supporting Bitcoin but are only after the money they will potentially get from it. Bitcoin is primarily a currency, a digital mode of payment. It is not an investment, much less a tool for those who are trying to get away from the legal way of doing financial transactions.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

Usually people who will tell those things to me about bitcoin will have not enough knowledge about the principles and rules on how bitcoin is existing and operating, those people are not educated about the system and their opinion is based upon the rumours.
People like that are better to just ignored, just let them say anything about bitcoin, obviously we continue to struggle to achieve dreams even though they comment on us from behind. After all, bitcoin is also in legal and illegal position, it's like not controlled by anything.
passioncrypto

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

All currencies have a drawback, people can use every aspect or platform, for illegal actvities, so you really to o understand that, thses are pretty common disadvantages, like hackers, etc in bitcoin, just as it is for fiat currencies too. Every financial dealings have these certain drawbacks but, to lower the chances of occurence you just need to be careful. I would say, bitcoin is rather cheaper and more flexible in terms of less drawbacks from occuring if you just are a bit careful and do your researches right.
ParveZ219

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

We cant do anything because its truth that bitcoin is transacted by drug peddlars,gun snugglers,dark web etc...So they all say bitcoin is illegal...they dont understand that if smugglers have been using national currency then will national currency also be illegal?

We just need to say this to them that bitcoin is just a currency and nothing more than that...
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
Merited by micher143 (5)

In explaining you need to have a long patience if you wanted for someone to realize what really the bitcoin can do. Moreover, we can suggest to them that they can do research about what can the bitcoin do , or how bitcoin help every aspiring individuals who wishes to earn more than what they can. It takes time to realize, bit if people are close minded then we can not do something about it. Let them believe what they believe, its there lost for not taking bitcoin seriously.
Carlos Caprio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

I will explain everything about things they misunderstand. Because they hear from the media about bitcoin as a place of money laundering or terrorist financing. Finally, they consider the bitcoin to be illegal. There is no denying that a person's intellectual level is very influential in understanding bitcoin or crypto currency. I will show how bitcoin can change one's destiny.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

The use of some currency in illegal activities doesn't make it illegal.

Everything related to money and is a liquid asset will be used in illegal activities. But this doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are illegal. If someone says so, try to make them understand what cryptocurrencies actually are and even if we ban cryptos, these illegal trades are never going to stop. There is always some other way.
I think these people lack awareness and proper understanding of what truly bitcoin is. I can try to explain to them what's the real nature of bitcoin, show to them a proof, set proper expectation,and encourage them. However, if they are still not interested, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to waste my time for unbelievers, I still believe that there are still high percentage of people who truly trust and believe bitcoin, it is where I'm going to spend my time promoting and introducing bitcoin to these kind of people.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
Merited by micher143 (1)

I would not try to convince anyone, everyone has the right to their own opinion. If a person thinks bitcoin is illegal, it's his problem, not mine Wink Smiley
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

There’s nothing to believe because we all know bitcoin and it really changedy life as well as the others even if they say that is illegal it is their belief nothing to prove anything to them. We cannot force them to like bitcoin.
Ortintin1

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Better still, i will try to enlighten them on benefits of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: