Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1843 times)
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

The bad idea of bitcoin as illegal is that most people think that bitcoin can only be used by bad guys and bad deeds but vice versa that bitcoin can change human life and this is proven and many people use bitcoin as a future investment, and only wrong people when looking at bitcoin only one eye Cheesy
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?
What would i do?maybe i will not believe at the first saying.i will inform first to admin that i've known if it is true or not!and i must say,dont believe at the first news you've heard intead of knowing first everything about it.because sometimes,theres fake news.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In my opinion, it is really the best if you personally do an extensive research if you want to know something. Ask questions and seek answers by yourself. You can give ideas and facts to guide him more. Well it is really oneofthe problems of bitcoin. One of the reasons why some countries still does not acknowledge its use. Try to make examples or explain in a simpler way. Always remember that each person perceives differently and that's why opinion exists.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Try to spoke him softly and tell the good benefits that we have gathered from bitcoin and this support the bitcoin that it is not true yhat bitcoin is an illegal thing , tell also that if it is illegal then their will be no more people who invest in bitcoin, but as of now there are a lot of people supporting bitcoin.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

I will explain the fact about what is Bitcoin all about. Though it's hard for them to understand specially when their mind is closed. But I will do my best to explain in order them to understand.

In my case my husband is really against in Bitcoin because he has a friend who was a victim of scammer, and also he saw some news in television that Bitcoin is a scam. He always advice me to stop researching and learning about Bitcoin. And as always I explained to him that Bitcoin is not a scam but it is a crypto currency that used by many scammers. Bitcoin is not legalized in our country but it is not illegal.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

If people would say that bitcoin is illegal thing I will just ignore them because i kbow for fact that bitcoin is not illegal and it had changed the lives of the people who believe and invest in bitcoin.

x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

if you see that development cannot be denied that bitcoin is very influential in economic development but besides that there are still many people who use it as a crime and this is very dangerous but hope that bitcoin can be made something positive Wink
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

If people would say that bitcoin is illegal thing I will just ignore them because i kbow for fact that bitcoin is not illegal and it had changed the lives of the people who believe and invest in bitcoin.
well, of course it is a strange thing, say such a thing. I think people like that never use bitcoin, and just look at the bitcoin from the outside. well, the best thing is probably to let them, because I think they just don't know bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Maybe I don't need to do anything if someone will think that bitcoin is illegal. The most important thing is I am believing on what crypto and bitcoin can do to man kind and I will continue to work on it even if a lot of people are saying to stop it.

Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

In my opinion this is a good opportunity for you to introduce bitcoin to him slowly. You can search for example in various forums to choose which you think is the easiest for him to digest so he will easily understand what bitcoin is like and how bitcoin plays a role in the world of currency
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

I just laugh. That phrase make me laugh so hard.
Then I explain to these people BTC is not illegal and everything could be illegal if you use it wrongly.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Everything has a positive and a negative side. If you believe that it is illegal, maybe because you might have fallen for scams. Look beyond that. Cryptos are not illegal. it is just a mere decentralized market.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Actually many people don't know what is bitcoin and it is not an easy task about saying about bitcoin and convincing them because they will stay at their decision and never listen our words fully until they experience it in their life.In some years they will know by themselves about the bitcoin when it becomes the part of our money system so until that let them free. Cheesy
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:39:01 PM by Rubel23

Well It is said by those type of people, who have a lacking of knowledge about crypto and Bitcoin.I try to make themselves understand about what is bitcoin and also suggest them to research about crypto. Nonetheless if they don't want to understand,I just then don't pay heed to their words.They will eventually change their views,  if they get to know what bitcoin is.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Bitcoin is illegal as cash is. People that don't understand it or lost the train to buy cheap spread FUD. If you believe in BTC's potential just ignore these "illegal" haters and keep hold or accumulate more BTC as long as price will not raise again.

As long as Internet will exist, Bitcoin will exist, too. And as long as Internet will not become illegal, Btc will not be illegal, either.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

If that happen to me I will clarify the people who said that bitcoin is illegal that bitcoin is legal and many people are investing in bitcoin and also many people are getting rich because of bitcoin. I will tell him/her that there are some countries banned bitcoin but bitcoin is legal.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

If someone say bitcoin is illegal thing to me I will disagree in him/her because we all know that bitcoin is legal. I tell him/her that he/she need to search information about cryptocurrency before saying that thing because it may cause some investors to pull out their investment because of that fake news.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I will explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it this is not illegal many peoples now are joining here because they trust and this is a asset we can asure our future hear you need to know about this bitcoin before you judge.
I explained to them that bitcoin is good investment lot's of investors are trusts and believe that bitcoin is give us good profit and it is not illegal cause many country's now accepted bitcoin. I think you are not understand the true meaning of bitcoin and I think you need some knowledge before you judged.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

There is nothing to do but to ignore what they say and many people say that because the pressure and false accusation that Bitcoin gets from Governments and business individuals and that has made Bitcoin image very bad among people so the only thing we can do is to ignore. Soon this will end and better and a proper situation will occur in the world financial sector for Bitcoin in the future
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

That is very one sided. Tell your friend to study more about bitcoin. Used by hackers? Really? That is the most weirdest thing I have ever heard about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a scam or any illegal, the people who uses its name are the scammers. Also, FUD are scattered all over, they will spread negative news about bitcoin.

When I encountered a person like that, I will explain it. Very detailed explanation. I don't want a debate with that person, I will just explain it to him and make him confused so that he can research more about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: