Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1848 times)
Hulh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I will not believe   because bitcoin is a  decentralised currency. It cannot be made illlegal by any governing authority.

If someone says bitcoin is illegal , I'm going to properly educate them about bitcoin. I'm going to defend bitcoin as they are only misinformed about bitcoin from  the negative news that they easily believe. Let them see the great potentials of a bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

When some says to me that bitcoin is illegal thing I will disagree to him/her and I will recommend that people to research first before coming up in that statement. We all know that bitcoin is legal. I will clarify to that people about bitcoin.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

To someone who attacks bitcoin, I would advise you to learn more thoroughly about this cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market in general. It is easier to blame than to spend time in order to understand.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

I will explained that its not true and bitcoin is not illegal. I'll tell them to do a proper research before saying anything. Well they are just lack of knowledge about bitcoin. I will tell them that some people used bitcoin in illegal way but not the bitcoin itself is illegal. I will politely explained to his/her that bitcoin gives so many opportunities and benefits to us.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

I will explain properly to them so they can easily understand. They used to blame bitcoin without a proper proof. I will defend bitcoin and proove them that it helps so many people and it was legalize in other country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Ignoring is a better thing than thinking about someone say bitcoin is illegal thing, it seems we don't need to think about unimportant things like bitcoin haters, of course this is a waste time.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

If they told you that, they should have their own reasons. Actually, bitcoin is not official legal to all nations in the world. No any government accepts bitcoin as a currency yet.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

If I become you, I will explain simply what bitcoin is. Starting from the definition of bitcoin, How it works, And to how to get the bitcoin itself. If he still does not believe it too, Give proof to him who those people who have been successful in bitcoin world.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

unfortunately there is lots of FUD that has misled many people but i still don't believe that the majority of people in the world think that way. i believe that most people already know that bitcoin is not "illegal" or "used by hackers",... but the reason why they are not still getting involved with it is the volatility, the FUD about it "ending bad" and things like that, and the thought that bitcoin is complicated.

you usually can't change the opinion of those who think negative.

I agree with that, and it lead people to think that Bitcoin was a total crap which I highly doubt and it was proven to be something great for countless times, sometimes I been involved to the scenario when I was having a conversation with some of my cousins and he gave me warn that I should not be impressed with bitcoin, and I should not believe in everything that it promise cause this is a total scam, and I did everything that I can but I ended up, okay as you say so, we dont have to force them what to like or believe in.

Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

just simply show them a proof, like your transaction history, show them the websites of exchanges and demonstrate an actual trading then withdrew it to your account.
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

I will not believe it ... I don't see any crime in bitcoin ...
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

If someone does not know about the bitcoin or simply thinks or assumes that the bitcoin is a afraid or illegal commodity, the person should Google South Korea, China, and Japan who have roundly supported the bitcoin by mining, exchanging and selling same to potential investors are stupid then you need to think again as these countries are technologically advanced and set the pace in crypto technology, usage and application.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Well you just laugh at them as they will regret their decision in a few years cause they didn't try to understand what the purpose of Bitcoin really is. The price of Bitcoin is something that will shut almost every single haters mouth down. The only thing that matters is for you to have belief in the Bitcoin project.

akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

What I'm doing is showing them that bitcoin is not illegal and I'm paying for it in the right way. By investing and joining the Bounty here in the forums I make money and I tell them to have them come up with an idea to earn money here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I'll try to convince them, and also I'll also try to educate them about Bitcoin. I'll tell them the process and how I earn. For me, it's not illegal, it's just a coin to invest with, which is much safer than other investment, probably they'll be curious if I tell them that you can earn a lot in Bitcoin than any other investments.

SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

It's hard convincing a rock that he's a water.

There are a lot of stubborn people who are hard to convince to at least believe that bitcoin is functionally convinient and not just a hacker tool.

Mainstream media mostly broadcast negative news nowadays, and for the past few months, bitcoin accumulated a lot. That's why it's also hard to kill FUD's.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Giving the right information is certainly a good thing, I'm sure that the biggest factor that makes them illegal is bitcoin because they don't get the right information about bitcoin so they believe in negative news.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

I must explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it this is not illegal. Most of people will explane to them that this bitcoin we can trust it in the crypto world. Smiley Smiley
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Many government still against with bitcoin and take it as illegal. But from my perspective if government can handle it safely it’s not be an illegal currency no more.
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Bitcoin is not illegal. It is a preconceived notion that if you can't understand something it must be useless or dangerous. Nothing can be further from the truth. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency with no one entity controlling it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: