Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1842 times)
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

It depends! For example, if a person says something about illegality in using and buying BTC, I may ask you to prove what you are saying, because talking is simply not enough; in addition, each one has its purpose to use BTC.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

It depends on the opinion of different kinds of people. Like for me, since I have a bit of knowledge about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and I experienced how to earn from it without aggravating other people and simply and purely earning from it using my skills and knowledge, ofcourse I will ignore those news nor never pay attentions about it. As long as were using bitcoins in a positive way and not scamming other it will not be a negative effect to the readers. It only gives negative impressions because most of the people who claims to use bitcoin ask money for investment, they may be part of the victims of scammers or themselves are the one scamming innocent people. That's why if friends were asking me what would be better in investing bitcoin, I am always telling them to be more extra careful with investing using their money because there's no assurance that their money will grow and it might lead them to bankrupcy. I always give a piece of advise that it would be better not to shell out your money for investments but rather use your knowledge and skills on how to use it without using your money. Like what were doing in promoting other cryptocurrencies, we are getting rewards for the skills of promoting and marketing up the products.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

I won't try to explain them about whether it is or not because the person who doesn't know what is Bitcoin and why it is so popluar amount other cryptos then explaining them about it is waste of our times. In my country government trying to regulate the crypto currencies but media shows government banned it and the people are now getting scared of using it.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

i dont do any shit moves when they say bitcoin is illegal thing or a big scam. i just smile and thinking maybe they dont know whats bitcoin.
this people dont have enought knowledge in bitcoin thats why they doing this.
inneveca

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

I will respect their decisions if thats their point of view to bitcoin,but i would only try to explain what bitcoin helps anyone who get involves with bitcoin also,and how many of our mates do their testimony that through this bitcoin their life i Mu h better rhan before.
But i think we should explain about bitcoin in detail, because these type of people need explanation. Usually these people said about bitcoin illegal thing because they have lack of information about bitcoin, if we give them detail then may be they will understand it.   
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

Personal I have become so used to and I have build a high tolerance to those who say bitcoin is scam or illegal. At first I easily get heated up when people talk trash about bitcoin but as time passes by I began to ignore those kind of people. Let them talk crap about bitcoin, while they are arguing and insisting that bitcoin is scam, I am here enjoying the benefits bitcoin offers me.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 07:08:03 AM by bitcoinVPSD

I can argue and give more convincing evidence to give them a better understanding of bitcoin. We should stand in many respects for a more realistic view of bitcoin. We have positive thoughts, the more we find it very good and useful for human life. . . So do not rush for it to be illegal and miss the opportunity to earn the most profit with bitcoin.

cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

I will explain to the person that even if people use it for criminal activitties ,  one can as well make good use or profit out of it.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

bitcoin is not illegal, but it has not become legal, I will explain to them not only because someone who uses bitcoin for crime finally thinks bitcoin is illegal
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

I'm just asking what kind of evidence have you come across that bitcoin is a Scam? Or that it's only used by criminals? Usually I do not get any arguments in response.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

I really don't understand why many associate bitcoin and crime? I think this false opinion is simply spread by skeptics.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

I do not pay attention to this. in our country the crypto currency is regulated at the legislative level. I think that in most cases it is useless for people to prove something. They do not accept the truth about bitcoins and the entire Crypto-currency.
caballero12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

I do agree that most of us that is into Crypto Currency share the same Dilemma on letting our friends know how "Block Chain" and Crypto Currency works. The way I explain it to people close to me is I focus with the technology ( not much of the investment side ) Imagine being able to transact directly with people in a global scale not needing to do remittances and stuff as such.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation, I will explain to him that his view about Bitcoin is wrong by explaining it to him in  a good manner. If he will not change his mind, then okay. If he will, I will introduce and explain to him better and deeper. Sometimes, News that a person will find might change a person's perspective about something without knowing what is the true meaning of that. That is why some people have a different perspective to Bitcoin because they do not know/researched about it.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

I cant force them to believe than you can earn in bitcoin, they have their own understanding and they dont trust bitcoin because it is in crypto currency or digital money and they dont know how it works so they will thinks its illegal
They do not stop until prove something but we who believe are lucky to follow crypto. You cannot change the views of someone when they have their own understanding about it. Crypto currency is hard to believe but it depends on how you are going to used it because of the anonymity of transactions. Bitcoin is not illegal when you used it right and not against the law

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is decentralized and is transacted between 2 persons or organization. Bitcoin is run on blockchain which is a digital ledger  where all  transactions are recorded which is immutable. Bitcoin was  not intended to be used for terror sponsoring, was not for drugging and was not for money laundry. It was for virtue, to empower the poor and the needy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

I usually say bitcoin is not illegal or scam and i try to explain to them bitcoin its helps me in financial and the advantage of bitcoins when someone say bitcoin is illegal.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Nothing to say than to agree with him, if am also sincere i can bitcoin is illegal because we count only what the government approval as legal but government did not approve btc.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

Actually I also encountered and experience that when someone or some of my friend who told me that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a scam.
That time I choose to be in silent mode.
I don't want to debate to them.
I just want to prove that bitcoin is a legit.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Try to explain to them as good as possible if they not hear you just keep quiet, but many country does not prohibit bitcoin as long as it is not used for transaction of stuff with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: