Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEMERA ~ ✅💎💠 The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds 💠💎✅  (Read 26150 times)
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

a very nice project and the idea of the concept is also very interesting. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the project can achieve success.
surely all who join here expect the same thing, this project can be successful but all that needs solid hard work and passion to achieve this success,
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

exciting new projects and is very promising and still running a few months longer, view from enthusiastic participants right now that is already incorporated in the future will increasingly seem more participants who supported the project until the projects successfully.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

GEMERA was founded by a group of Colombian emerald producers and entrepreneurs with knowledge and passion for the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry. The project has established an alliance with major Colombian emerald producers who provided emeralds that are already certified and stored in Malca-Amit facilities in Hong Kong.
Andrey2301

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Filled out the form on Twitter, and I do not find myself in the table. Was at number number 348. The form can not be completed a second time. Writes: "You have already filled out the form
The form can be filled only once.

If you think that an error has occurred, contact the owner of the document. "I no longer work, or an error occurred.
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

this is a unique project, hopefully the team can promote this project so that this project will attract many people, and the target can be achieved with the right time duration.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
GemeraProject

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

You have a great idea and a solid team, emeralds are a great investment, and having among your advisors the president of the association of producers of emeralds of Colombia is a great plus. Cheers!

The Colombian emeralds are unique, scarce and mystics, during the history Colombian Emeralds have had an unstoppable tendency to increase their price.

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

the project has potential I think GEMERA are nice in the future hopefully they can get a lot of support from investors
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

the project has potential I think GEMERA are nice in the future hopefully they can get a lot of support from investors
with many of his supporters who join in the project, I think their project is very useful in the future and can help anyone who needs
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

with many of his supporters who join in the project, I think their project is very useful in the future and can help anyone who needs
we'll see in the future, because not only is the support needed by this project, but the team's hard work is also needed by this project, good luck with this project as expected.

Legolas134

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I welcome. I have sent you a registration form a week ago, and still I am not in the table of participants. It would be desirable to learn in what business.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

GEMERA seems to be a big project, one crypto that will have a lot of support. We will be very proud of your progress, and we are waiting for the breakthrough you will make. Send regards to success.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

GEMERA seems to be a big project, one crypto that will have a lot of support. We will be very proud of your progress, and we are waiting for the breakthrough you will make. Send regards to success.
I personally am also impressed with the concept that exists in this project. a project that does indeed have a very good prospect for the future.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

It seems very promising and impressive, projects that are unique and very feasible to be supported may be successful and become projects that benefit many people.

whatswrongcarl

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Dear Bounty Manager, i have question for you. Why i dont see myself in Twitter participants spreadsheet?
yohana_y

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

Hello.I want to ask about Gemera for the Twitter campaign. When I registered in the table, I was numbered # 239, and now I do not see myself on the list. What could be the problem? (Twitter @username-@ullbuy, Bitcointalk Username-yohana_y)
Gemera Project

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Filled out the form on Twitter, .
Dear Bounty Manager, i have question for you. Why i dont see myself
Hello.I want to ask about Gemera for the Twitter campaign. When I registered in the table, I was numbered # 239, and now I do not see myself on the list. What could be the problem? (Twitter @username-@ullbuy, Bitcointalk Username-yohana_y)

Hello.  Please keep bounty posts to the bounty thread.  You can also check the bounty telegram channel here: https://t.me/GemeraBountyCampaign

I welcome. I have sent you a registration form a week ago, and still I am not in the table of participants. It would be desirable to learn in what business.

Hello, if this is bounty related, please keep bounty posts to the bounty thread.  You can also check the bounty telegram channel
If you have registered on the website for the ICO, please email support@gemera.io
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

You have a great idea and a solid team, emeralds are a great investment, and having among your advisors the president of the association of producers of emeralds of Colombia is a great plus. Cheers!

The Colombian emeralds are unique, scarce and mystics, during the history Colombian Emeralds have had an unstoppable tendency to increase their price.

This user (tamsyho2) copied my comment above word by word. If you see his last posts you can see he doesn't do any original content, only copies previous comments to gain activity on the forum. I have reported it to moderators. Cheers.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

GEMERA, this platform will revolutionize digital assets that are fully supported by Colombian Emerald stored in a safe safe. Colombian emeralds are a storehouse of excellent value because of their beauty and scarcity.
Exaking

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

GEMERA has been rated 92/100 by our experts. You can find the score here: https://www.exaking.com/#bicos

Good Luck.

BTCBTCBTC
Gemera Project

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

GEMERA, the Colombian Emerald-Backed Crypto-Token, Announces Pre-Sale to Commence September 10th

Bitcoin Press Release: GEMERA, The long-awaited crypto-token backed 100% by Colombian emeralds, has announced that its pre-sale will go live on September 10th, with a 20% bonus for early participants.

https://bitcoinnews.com/pr-gemera-the-colombian-emerald-backed-crypto-token-announces-pre-sale-to-commence-september-10th/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: