Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEMERA ~ ✅💎💠 The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds 💠💎✅  (Read 26166 times)
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

if indeed the team thinks so, it's very funny. only fools who think that extending ico can make investors interested. many people avoid ico that has a long duration. so this method won't work. this only makes this project like fraud. or maybe from the start this project was a scam?
There is no one has strong evidence to say the gemera is scam!!!
Gemera is only failed in attracting investors to invest. But like no effort, Well, it's more appropriate to say gemera it's dead.
Extend the duration, without effort. This is really ridiculous.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:04:56 PM

I think that the market circumstances really stopped Gemera from achieving their ICO goals. But as any project, they should've had a backup plan in case funding didn't go as expected. That, if they were planning by all means to launch the project. If they were just testing the waters to see what happened, probably they won't continue with the project. It's sad but has there been any official announcement from the team to reach these conclusions?

I invite you to listen to my drum&bass project here: (both blockchain based streaming platforms):
https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x16a15fea8efd9fd580907fd889efcdf85255d792
https://choon.co/artists/flocculent/

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:39:05 PM

Is there really no way to get in touch with the team and find out about the current status of the project, and maybe something else. There must be at least one normal platform for discussions with the team.
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:49:23 AM

Already enter Februari but the funds did not increase too!!!
I monitor through media (twitter), but also there is no update.

A question arises at a glance 'Is the team serious in extending the duration of sales' If yes?
Where are they? I don't see the team's new strategy, in effort to interesting investors ...

this project has completely failed. you know softcap hasn't been reached. so it's better not to hope that this project will succeed.

I'm sure the dev knows this because they seem to have given up.
I do not expect, even I am not a supporter this project.
I just wonder, How can the duration sale of extended, but no new effort/strategy from team ...
Isn't this ridiculous?  

They might have hoped to get some investor attention when they extended their sale but when that didn't happen they just gave up. As I already told, their telegram channel is filled with spam.

if indeed the team thinks so, it's very funny. only fools who think that extending ico can make investors interested. many people avoid ico that has a long duration. so this method won't work. this only makes this project like fraud. or maybe from the start this project was a scam?

No, it doesn't seem like a scam. They have already said then if softcap doesn't get reached, current investors will get refund of their investment. They also had gemera marketplace ready (http://market.gemera.io).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suhardi3899

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

Is there really no way to get in touch with the team and find out about the current status of the project, and maybe something else. There must be at least one normal platform for discussions with the team.
But I don't think it's too important. Before contact the team, please see their project and conclude.
No need to ask, they will work. But it's up to you, If you think contact the team is need.
The Gemera contact, I quote from https://gemera.io

CEO - Founder Team : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-pelaez-04667927/
Email : info@gemera.com
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:48:05 AM

No, it doesn't seem like a scam. They have already said then if softcap doesn't get reached, current investors will get refund of their investment. They also had gemera marketplace ready (http://market.gemera.io).
they indeed say that if the softcap is not reached the funds will be rerefunded but why at the end of last year the ICO was supposed to end and the softcap was not reached they instead extended the ICO, as if they did not want to return the funds
I know that most ICOs are extended, but they also have to know if they want to extend they have to know how to get investors interested in investing

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:19:17 PM

But I don't think it's too important. Before contact the team, please see their project and conclude.
No need to ask, they will work. But it's up to you, If you think contact the team is need.
The Gemera contact, I quote from https://gemera.io

CEO - Founder Team : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-pelaez-04667927/
Email : info@gemera.com

Thanks.
I will try to contact through the Linkedin, and ask some general questions about the project’s development and the team’s plans.
I hope for something positive.
libert19

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:39:26 AM

they indeed say that if the softcap is not reached the funds will be rerefunded but why at the end of last year the ICO was supposed to end and the softcap was not reached they instead extended the ICO, as if they did not want to return the funds
I know that most ICOs are extended, but they also have to know if they want to extend they have to know how to get investors interested in investing

They had their plans changed. They once also said that, Gemera will continue whether the softcap gets reached or not. I believe current period is last extension and if softcap doesn't get reached this time, project will discontinue and investors will be refunded.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:42:35 AM

They had their plans changed. They once also said that, Gemera will continue whether the softcap gets reached or not. I believe current period is last extension and if softcap doesn't get reached this time, project will discontinue and investors will be refunded.

Is there a place to see Gemera activities? I mean where they communicate with investors and the community
Twitter, blogs and telegram have not been active since 2018
CryptoTech_

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:06:45 AM

if the developer tries to get a softcap they will try to attract investor interest he will actively promote, but we can see now that their social media is not active, and I am also not sure the investor's money will be returned

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

if the developer tries to get a softcap they will try to attract investor interest he will actively promote, but we can see now that their social media is not active, and I am also not sure the investor's money will be returned
That's right what you say and if we see that their social media is currently inactive it certainly makes us have no hope anymore, but whatever can happen, keep on following the news

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
libert19

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:37:20 AM

They seem like an honest people, also sylon managed their bounty (he's one of the most trusted BMs on bitcointalk) — pretty sure money will be returned.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoTech_

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:41:33 AM

They seem like an honest people, also sylon managed their bounty (he's one of the most trusted BMs on bitcointalk) — pretty sure money will be returned.
it has no effect on who is the manager's bounty, no matter how good the bounty manager is, it can manage the wrong project, it may now happen to sylon many projects that he handles are unclear and one of them is this project

suhardi3899

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:46:35 PM

it has no effect on who is the manager's bounty, no matter how good the bounty manager is, it can manage the wrong project, it may now happen to sylon many projects that he handles are unclear and one of them is this project
I believe Gemera will refund investor funds (if the project is declare a failed). But, I'm not sure people will give trust based on to sylon, lately the project he handle almost average died halfway.

I don't know where that trust came from, but I believe with honesty of the gemera team.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:21:21 PM

I believe Gemera will refund investor funds (if the project is declare a failed). But, I'm not sure people will give trust based on to sylon, lately the project he handle almost average died halfway.

I don't know where that trust came from, but I believe with honesty of the gemera team.

What's there to return? It was collected a little more than 100ETH. The amount of investment, even taking into account the fall of the ETH price from the end of summer to the present moment, is only 10000-30000 dollars. The Gemera's team should not have any problems with the return because in fact there was no place to spend this money (except for entertainment and personal expenses).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:54:33 PM

What's there to return? It was collected a little more than 100ETH. The amount of investment, even taking into account the fall of the ETH price from the end of summer to the present moment, is only 10000-30000 dollars. The Gemera's team should not have any problems with the return because in fact there was no place to spend this money (except for entertainment and personal expenses).
This is true, if the team announces a project that has not taken place, then there should not be any problems with the returns of investors' funds. There have not been collected large amounts.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 07:40:27 PM

There are very few ICOs which did well from last few months. When i first read about Gemera i thought it might survive in current market conditions but unfortunately the ICO didn't even meet softcap but the team decided to continue the project with collected funds, i wonder how will they manage everything with such small capital maybe another ICO in coming months?

libert19

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:33:19 AM

They have collected around $100k usd, so 1000 ETH and not 100 ETH.

There are very few ICOs which did well from last few months. When i first read about Gemera i thought it might survive in current market conditions but unfortunately the ICO didn't even meet softcap but the team decided to continue the project with collected funds, i wonder how will they manage everything with such small capital maybe another ICO in coming months?

Not sure if you read replies just above yours? Gemera team won't continue the project if softcap isn't reached.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:49:44 PM

I don't think they don't want to refund. but they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO. if in the end the softcap is not achieved, I think they will refund. so just wait and see what they will plan after this extension ends

libert19

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:12:36 AM

I don't think they don't want to refund. but they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO. if in the end the softcap is not achieved, I think they will refund. so just wait and see what they will plan after this extension ends

Sure, they will refund. But, I don't agree with 'they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO' — since the extension was announced there is literally no activity from admins in Gemera official group, no updates on twitter whatsoever or on medium. Just extending ICO does not bring investors.