Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEMERA ~ ✅💎💠 The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds 💠💎✅  (Read 26150 times)
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:43:55 AM

I don't think they don't want to refund. but they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO. if in the end the softcap is not achieved, I think they will refund. so just wait and see what they will plan after this extension ends

Sure, they will refund. But, I don't agree with 'they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO' — since the extension was announced there is literally no activity from admins in Gemera official group, no updates on twitter whatsoever or on medium. Just extending ICO does not bring investors.

And I conclude extending this is just expect a miracle. Without effort, they activity seems to be dead. Very strange!
'The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds' Not walk in the cryptocurrency industry.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:51:46 AM

No, it doesn't seem like a scam. They have already said then if softcap doesn't get reached, current investors will get refund of their investment. They also had gemera marketplace ready (http://market.gemera.io).
they indeed say that if the softcap is not reached the funds will be rerefunded but why at the end of last year the ICO was supposed to end and the softcap was not reached they instead extended the ICO, as if they did not want to return the funds
I know that most ICOs are extended, but they also have to know if they want to extend they have to know how to get investors interested in investing

They had their plans changed. They once also said that, Gemera will continue whether the softcap gets reached or not. I believe current period is last extension and if softcap doesn't get reached this time, project will discontinue and investors will be refunded.

I don't think they don't want to refund. but they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO. if in the end the softcap is not achieved, I think they will refund. so just wait and see what they will plan after this extension ends

Sure, they will refund. But, I don't agree with 'they only want to try harder so that their project can operate, so they extend the ICO' — since the extension was announced there is literally no activity from admins in Gemera official group, no updates on twitter whatsoever or on medium. Just extending ICO does not bring investors.

You're right, too weak activity for this. Such marketing efforts will not bring much results. I was hoping to see more action in this direction here.
Anyway, the idea of the project is good.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:55:20 AM

And I conclude extending this is just expect a miracle. Without effort, they activity seems to be dead. Very strange!
'The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds' Not walk in the cryptocurrency industry.

Nothing strange. There is no seriousness or special strategy in promoting Gemera, how can the public know about 'The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds'
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

Nothing strange. There is no seriousness or special strategy in promoting Gemera, how can the public know about 'The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds'

For me, this also looks weird. It seems that the team has ceased to carry out any activity. It is necessary to clarify this situation, because it does not look great. Social networks are also not active. These signs make me sad.
suhardi3899

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:02:41 PM

For me, this also looks weird. It seems that the team has ceased to carry out any activity. It is necessary to clarify this situation, because it does not look great. Social networks are also not active. These signs make me sad.

I've said, extending this is just expect a miracle. Without effort, they activity seems to be dead.
I even contact they via email, but there is no answer. I am increasingly convinced that this project FAILED.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

there was no update and no activity was carried out by the team. so isn't this already concluded that the team has given up. extend ico when the project is not in demand is not a futile effort. basically the Gamera team knew this but they still forced it.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:53:48 AM

I still have little hope that they just might get big private investor that makes Gemera reach softcap in one go.

I'll keep this little hope with me until its confirmed that project is dead!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:19:59 AM

I still have little hope that they just might get big private investor that makes Gemera reach softcap in one go.

how can they get big investors without promotion? who dares to invest? admin has been inactive so it can be ascertained that this project is dead

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
libert19

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:12:28 AM

how can they get big investors without promotion? who dares to invest? admin has been inactive so it can be ascertained that this project is dead

Hey, they might be not online on social media channels but who knows if they have real-life connections!?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoTech_

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:51:14 AM

Hey, they might be not online on social media channels but who knows if they have real-life connections!?
offline connection ?? don't expect too much, if it's true they have an offline connection of course they will also be active at least informing online investors not to run away like now Wink

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:45:53 PM

I agree with you. I think this project is a great idea.  I would be very sorry if this project does not will take place. Such activity on the part of the team makes me sad.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:49:11 PM

What news about the development of this project. Really, the team does not take any action?
Such activity or work does not look professional. They seem to lack enthusiasm in such a market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
suhardi3899

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:22:25 PM

What news about the development of this project. Really, the team does not take any action?
Such activity or work does not look professional. They seem to lack enthusiasm in such a market.

That's what we discuss of during January and February. Don't ask the news, they disappeared not know where.
There is no point in ask the news here, they are not here. Now we will we use logic and use the argument about Gemera.
Bored with endless speculation.
scolary23

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:07:10 PM

That's what we discuss of during January and February. Don't ask the news, they disappeared not know where.
There is no point in ask the news here, they are not here. Now we will we use logic and use the argument about Gemera.
Bored with endless speculation.

It is good to use logic. But what arguments can we use for this if there is nothing from a team? What can we discuss here without information.
I was hoping that something would become clearer here, but now I don’t know.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:59:01 PM

offline connection ?? don't expect too much, if it's true they have an offline connection of course they will also be active at least informing online investors not to run away like now Wink

yes you are right, if they are active in real life they should be able to take a minute to provide the latest information. but in reality, they seemed to disappear.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
libert19

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:36:41 AM

yes you are right, if they are active in real life they should be able to take a minute to provide the latest information. but in reality, they seemed to disappear.

Actually, one of the team members showed up few days ago, after saying 'Hello' he disappeared again lol

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
scolary23

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:40:15 PM

Actually, one of the team members showed up few days ago, after saying 'Hello' he disappeared again lol

If so, this is not serious. Is this a project that children manage? If this is a member of the GEMERA team, then he cannot just write hello. Nonsense some.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
suhardi3899

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:04:30 PM

Communication access Gemera on telegram is closed, with a message;
Sorry, this group is temporarily inaccessible on your device to give its moderators time to clean up after users who posted pornographic content. We will reopen the group as soon as order is restored.

May I know where the word 'hallo' it's come, email, Social media, or?
I try to contact they for a long time, by email, but there is no answer.
libert19

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:00:15 AM

Sorry, this group is temporarily inaccessible on your device to give its moderators time to clean up after users who posted pornographic content. We will reopen the group as soon as order is restored.

Not sure what you are talking about, Gemera official telegram is open (and afaik it was never closed).

https://t.me/GemeraProject

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoTech_

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:21:15 AM

my advice is that you better not hope for this project anymore, because it is useless for you to hope that in uncertain terms, this project is SCAM they just leave without giving news to customers

Not sure what you are talking about, Gemera official telegram is open (and afaik it was never closed).

https://t.me/GemeraProject

he talked about this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: