Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

I think Bitcoin will jump again after end of October month 2018. If it miss again then for sure December is the month of Bitcoin price rise.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

No one can be sure when bitcoin would jump or rise up wether in December or not. Their is no assurance to wether it would rise or fall. I believe bitcoin would rise but maybe not be the expected time that everyone is waiting for it
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
The leap will always be there and there will be no long decline, because price stability is currently bad and I think it will last until December, so keep waiting because this will take a long time, and sure there will be a high surge in the year which will come
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

You can see that the market is in a bear market in the long run, bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply and the current market is only $ 200 billion , so I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment in bitcoin to minimize the risk of bitcoin prices.
Malandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

I observed that the increase in BTC occurred at the end of the year, December, and I am sure that by the end of 2018 it will be sweet for BTC holders, this trend always happens. I do not know the exact reason. big and whale are reluctant to pay it, so they buy crypto for tax evasion, after they finish the tax period they are free to continue in crypto or not

Hey. That is a nice theory!
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

No one knows for sure about that. Bulls will come when everyone has lost hope and when it's seems like it's the end of the road for cryptosphere. Not when everyone is expecting it. So I am afraid my friend, we may not see the  much anticipated bull run this year. Just hanging in there, it will still come, when we least expect it. Cheers....
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

No one knows for sure about that. Bulls will come when everyone has lost hope and when it's seems like it's the end of the road for cryptosphere. Not when everyone is expecting it. So I am afraid my friend, we may not see the  much anticipated bull run this year. Just hanging in there, it will still come, when we least expect it. Cheers....

Agree with you. I think that we may have another dip down before starting our way upwards. Bitcoin is seriously influenced by crypto bollers. I think they are going to follow the volumes and once they see that there are enough volumes, they will break BTC down, buy lower and start this run upwards to have higher profits in the end. However, this is nothing but a theory:) Use you own analysis before taking any decision:)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

it is very difficult if you keep moving like this. December promises no hope for us. If you come to the level of 9k- 10k dollars in October, then you have to hope. but the current picture is not very bright.

The price of bitcoin depends not only on its internal potential, but also on external factors. I believe that bitcoin has a chance to reach the mark of $15-17 thousand by the end of this year precisely due to external significant circumstances. Strong asset and ETF performance in emerging markets is likely to lead to an increase in bitcoin price, given the correlation between them since early 2017. In addition, the disagreements of the US, Turkey and other countries lead to a decrease in the value of the dollar, thereby contributing to the growth of Bitcoin.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

For now, it cannot be predicted, because there are still enough time to understudy the trend.
But hopefully
Yaa, to be honest, I still doubt that bitcoin will recover before December, because there is no clear reason for the increase in bitcoin. For traders must be vigilant during the next few trading sessions. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that fights on the market. Other major coins such as Bitcoin Cash and ethereum also have difficulties.

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

For now, it cannot be predicted, because there are still enough time to understudy the trend.
But hopefully
Yaa, to be honest, I still doubt that bitcoin will recover before December, because there is no clear reason for the increase in bitcoin. For traders must be vigilant during the next few trading sessions. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that fights on the market. Other major coins such as Bitcoin Cash and ethereum also have difficulties.
The market will be stormy in order to take funds from traders. Growth is not expected until 2020. Too many have been given to earn in 2017, now it's time to take back those funds.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

You can see that the market is in a bear market in the long run, bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply and the current market is only $ 200 billion , so I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment in bitcoin to minimize the risk of bitcoin prices.

The bear market strength is going down. I believe we are in the last throes of the bear market. Although I cannot say there will be a definite bull market. If I had to guess I would say the price would rise very very slowly and carefully for fear of new bears.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

It's very unlikely why because, the bubble last year wasn't meant to happen,and even if there should be then ,it wasn't meant to be that huge.this caused so many folks to know the very existence of bitcoin and alts.so bought then thinking it will continue like that and still waiting up till now waiting for December again, but will whales want to allow that, they wanna get your coins cheap so they enter the market only to dump later, I think until they are satisfied with the amount they have , no bull run till year end
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Almost everything is possible. you can not realize for certain when that takes place or perhaps not necessarily. In any case, the greatest area of the fellas in which utilize this community forum will be looking forward to the particular go up regarding Bitcoin. Desire, these people are not necessarily wrongly recognized, plus it can happen.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

Earlier this month I was optimistic about the increase in BTC, but it looks like the price correction is still continuing and the BTC is dumping again.
this is bad for altcoin trading. could this be the impact of the bitcoin etf proposal?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
I do not think like you, I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling further in the near future, the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin price will be difficult to recover. You can see that the market capitalization of the current market is only $ 200 billion and that is not enough to make bitcoin and the market can recover.
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

I'm keeping my initial prediction that the bitcoin price will exceed $35,000 before 2019! There is a lot of whales accumulating longs at the current price levels and soon the rocket will launch and we'll not stop until higher heights are reached and the bulls will need some refreshments,but there is ONE CLEAR THING that keeps me motivated: Cryptocurrency is here to improve our world and is the only way forward to a better future.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

I think in December this bitcoin price can of course make another price increase until like last year but to support it all there must be good news from several media that can trigger buyers or investors to buy bitcoin.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
That's my opinion for the market recovery. Because I learned that the Crypto market is being affected by the recession, recovery will take time. So the price of the altcoins is now considered bottom level. This is a good opportunity to invest in long term and practice patience.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Expecting, but there won't be the too much high amount this time, mostly in my mind bitcoin will cross more than 12000$ by the end of the December and it will conclude at $10k in January. I hope even it will cross even more but these value according to little experience i have in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: