Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
cryptoteen

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

According to trading theories, there is a great possibility of jumping back and pass the all-time high of bitcoin before next August. But the problem is as bitcoin is a new asset we cannot 100% predict whats gonna happen. With all evidence up to now, crypto is following the market cycle and let's hope it will follow it further.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

According to trading theories, there is a great possibility of jumping back and pass the all-time high of bitcoin before next August. But the problem is as bitcoin is a new asset we cannot 100% predict whats gonna happen. With all evidence up to now, crypto is following the market cycle and let's hope it will follow it further.
I still have high hopes in bitcoin that this current dips will not really lasts longer since we are heading already into its third quarter.Hopefully history of the previous year will still repeat before this year ends.I know everybody here are looking forward to make it happen.Let's just give bitcoin our full trust even if the market is so unpredictable nowadays.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

have to be more patient for the price to repeat like last year, currently the price forecast cannot be predicted with certainty, all waiting for prices to rise as at the end of last year, but I think in time the price will fall again quickly because many have waited until long enough prices stabilize again, some of them will sell a lot of their assets
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Again, that is unpredictable question mate and my view on it says that its completely difficult to reach those prices with the current growth of the bitcoin. Every year is not the same year and what happened last december may not happen this year as well. This time we saw too many dumps for the bitcoin and going below -55-60% is not a joke. For bitcoin to cover that much amount of loss it will need double market cap than what it carries currently. So you see if bitcoin has to stand close to 15K plus then it needs whales coming in line right away and weak hands to stop selling their stuff. Then only it is achievable this year otherwise it is big no.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

you know as time goes by this quarter and still there is no good changes in terms of the price of bitcoin then it is still hard for it to happen this year since the price goes ups and downs everytime so we should expect that the price will no longer good as last year price.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Update regarding the technical analysis of BTC.

BTC is currently sitting at the $7560 mark and is down approximately 2% since our last TA update.

Selling pressure is weighing down on the overall BTC market however, we did see a strong rebound at the $7480 level.

As can be seen from the chart, this level has historically been a strong resistance level and is now acting as a support.

We’re expecting price to come down and retest the $7,480 level – we will be watching closely for signs of strength at this point and may enter long depending on the price action.

Of course, it is entirely possible that price slips down further to the $7,200 level. - beyond this we could likely be exposed to the low $6,000 levels.

We’re not certain at this point and CIM is happy to be watching from the sidelines. As always, we will be sure to keep you updated with our views.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

This is obviously expected to happen again, as at the end of last year, but this year may be very different from the very bad start to the middle and continue to decline and no increase is too high we will see what happens from this month to December

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
It will be never known what bitcoin will do and when it will do it. Lets face it after all we have went against in bitcoin prices that in the end we are not really feeling anything when something happens. For example will you ever be surprised if bitcoin went to 5k tomorrow ? Or will you be really surprised if it went to $9k tomorrow ? We are talking about a difference of 100% change from $5k to $9k and yet both would be really possible for us and we wouldn't be even slighly shocked from that.

Yes, we would get really hyped and happy if it reached to $9k however we wouldn't be surprised. I think we need to calm our horses on trying to predict bitcoin prices for like 3-4 months later, thats not remotely possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

I am of an opinion that everyone in cryptocurrency like to rap up the year with profit. The end of the year always present opportunities for cryptocurrency price rally as activities are always in full gear before the end if the year! If you want to maximize profit, sell around December!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Hello Guys

Bitcoin price will jump next December,for sure.The price increases every December,but the price growth most likely won't be like the past year's ATH.I think that a price of around 11,000 USD per bitcoin would be OK for the crypto community.No expert can predict what will happen with 100% accuracy,but the Christmass price pattern will remain the same.

Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

About this we learn only in December. Here we can only guess what I think is not very reliable. Everyone can take risks if he wants.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

much people say about it, and much people hope about its too.so if we  unite about future of bitcoin it make bitcoin demand rise and effected to bitcoin price that rise sharply.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Hello Guys

Bitcoin price will jump next December,for sure.The price increases every December,but the price growth most likely won't be like the past year's ATH.I think that a price of around 11,000 USD per bitcoin would be OK for the crypto community.No expert can predict what will happen with 100% accuracy,but the Christmass price pattern will remain the same.

Yes, surely bitcoin price will be going up again on December and no one can predict about the possible price of it because the market changes anytime based on the demand but I think it will be going up high again due to its high popularity now that encourages new investors to invest.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Hello Guys

I’m pretty sure that most of us are hoping for that to happen, but, no one can really tell. The market had been really unpredictable since last year. Even the crypto conference this year didn’t have any significant effect on Bitcoin value. The best option is hold and support Bitcon by and persuade more and more people to become part of the community.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

My own contribution is that, waiting for December is just a mere speculation as no one knows what the price would be in December. However, am still optimistic that bitcoins price would grow well during the ending of the year
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Hello Guys

Whatever we all think will only amount to mere wishes if its not backed by actions ensuring that our wishes comes into reality. Its just like election polls conducted online thinking that is what will ensure a particular candidate emerge as the winner, even with winning of the online polls and the most popular votes cast, it still didn't amount to winning the election in some countries. The point I am trying to make is that we cannot just sit and be imagining that price would just go all time high like that then we can all cash out. Its not going to happen and no matter how small, everyone needs to start thinking of how he/she will contribute his quote or else by January we would still be in the same spot and then change the dream till June 2019.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Hello Guys

Actualy im not an expert, but in my own thought i still believe thats bitcoin price will rise just like happen before,maybe im not sure thats its jump in this coming december,but for me i still believe and hoping thats all things back to normal and all crypto coins will become profitable and those bullish market is happen accordance  to its proper time and i have strong faith thats all happen in this remaining months of this year.

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Hello Guys
Well, time will tell if it will by December or not. I expect to see some pretty good move during this period though, but at the same time, with the situation of the market, it is better not to bank too much on it. So far, Let's see the present moment as a correction and hope we will get to see some good move far more than the present before we start switching back to the bear moment. We are all just hopeful, but nothing is guaranteed.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Hello Guys
All of us do expect such thing but the main thing on here is that no one would able to know if we would able to experience the same movement on the last month of each year. We do see price pumps but not actually a guaranteed thing that we will see that once again. We might have either an entire year of bearish market or even 2 years, who knows specially now that cryptomarket is shaken up weakholders and basing on these bearish movement it can really put investors to hesitation for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Four more months until December and base on history charts, i feel like bitcoin will start pump sooner and reaach new high ever. In December, altcoins will start pump and whales will start cash out for Christmas.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: