Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

It's still hard to predict what will happen in December 2018, because it's really volatile right now, but I guess that its price will go high somehow. It will go high, but I think it will not exceed as the same as December 2017. In my opinion, it's possible for Bitcoin to hit $20,000, but $30,000 is impossible for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

I am no expert but I dont find any reasons for the bitcoin price to just go down easily in the Ber months to come. You see this months have been the most times where bitcoin grows in value.
I dont really know why but maybe this is also the time where people have more money and could add more investments if they already have the bitcoin in their hand.

Some may have been doing it yearly. Saving money from January to December then buying at the end of the year.
We could create a lot of predictions but none will be really accurate.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

Four more months until December and base on history charts, i feel like bitcoin will start pump sooner and reaach new high ever. In December, altcoins will start pump and whales will start cash out for Christmas.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

When Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, he set a limit for how many Bitcoins can be made — 21 million. This means that for as long as Bitcoin exists, there can only ever be 21 million — no more. So, if the popularity of Bitcoin increases, so should the value.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will fall below 6 000 dollars. Most likely, now we are already seeing the formation of a new bullish trend and the price drop in the near future is not expected.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

To be honest, one can't say if the price of Bitcoin will jump again during the December period. 2017 was a good year for everybody in that Bitcoin price skyrocketed to 20k was somehow favourable to every trader. People made profit from trading then but things are different now. We can only hope Bitcoin finds it way backup to 17k before we talk of 20k.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

As of now 1 BTC = $7,400. Its lowest this year if I'm not mistaken was $5700. Reached $8,000 just 2 weeks ago.

I think bitcoin will climb again but not as high as last year. Hoping that it will climb to $10,000. And will continue to climb next year.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

As of now 1 BTC = $7,400. Its lowest this year if I'm not mistaken was $5700. Reached $8,000 just 2 weeks ago.

I think bitcoin will climb again but not as high as last year. Hoping that it will climb to $10,000. And will continue to climb next year.
$10,000 price will be the price that Bitcoin needs to hit in the near future because otherwise the market will be turbulent and many investors will panic sell their assets. I believe in December everything will get better and more people will have fun in preparation for 2019 with many new changes for the entire Cryptocurrency community.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

I am still optimistic if the price of btc will rise in the month of December, even though it cannot say how much the increase in bitcoin is significant, but I am still confident and optimistic if the price of btc will rise. we are just waiting for that moment until the price of the btc rises again high.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

I don't think that this year will be this great jump in the price like the last year. It has been a quite bad year for all of the crypto currencies. Maybe Bitcoin has its biggest jump in 2020. But then I expect 50 000 dollars. That would be pretty nice, but if that happens in the 2019. even better, but I don't think so.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

By the end of the year, bitcoin prices will fluctuate around 8000$-10000 $. Anyway, this market depends on a lot of factors.
I have been hearing from so many experts that Bitcoin might jump to the highest price in the history. Besides, we have had a rising trend that started in July and if the kept on rising with the same pace, Bitcoin will have a value more than $10000 in the end of August because we had a rise of more than $2000 in July. But yeah the rise in the value depends on a lot of factors and we can only know in December the worth of Bitcoin.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

I think twice this scenario will not happen again. I hope that I am wrong. It would not be bad if bitcoin reached a level above 15k.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
luv2709

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

I still really believe in bitcoin prices, that bitcoin prices will jump again at the end of the year.
But now this time no Hope............
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Hopefully. Hopefully, bitcoin might jump in december. People will almost lose their mind. If the trend will be always like this, especially those people who invested at 20k of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
There are no guarantees and no predictions in Crypto. The history can be used for research and analysis but should not be used to make future predictions.
It was a fortune during the end of last year but it does not mean it will be the same this year. We can only wait until the time comes to see what happens. I do hope what you said becomes true but according to me it will take a while until BTC reaches the ATH again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

according to experience I experienced the price of bitcoin will rise again in the end of the year and always happen every year, it might happen this year.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

in my opinion if the price has dropped it will go up again a week later but bitcoin always experiences a decline in the middle of the year and will rise again at the end of the year, the bitcoin chart is the beginning of the year going up, the mid-year is down, the end of the year is rising again. it seems like it's legal.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

in my opinion if the price has dropped it will go up again a week later but bitcoin always experiences a decline in the middle of the year and will rise again at the end of the year, the bitcoin chart is the beginning of the year going up, the mid-year is down, the end of the year is rising again. it seems like it's legal.

Of course bitcoin has proven that it can bounce back, but we can't say for certain when its going to start to recover. Most of us thought that it would happen this month, sadly the price free fall from more than $8K. Personally, I'm a little bit skeptic if we are going to see the jump that we witnessed last December. There's a lot of hype surrounding that pump and so far we don't have it. So I doubt that we can duplicate that massive bull run. But it doesn't mean that we should exit, we need a little patience and wait till the day when we see the price hits another all-time-high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Hopefully because I am one of those holding btc which I both small amount of it with the price of 16k but now btc are at its 7k price so it would be a cut loss for me if I sell my btc so I would choose to hold it until it pump again high.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

according to experience I experienced the price of bitcoin will rise again in the end of the year and always happen every year, it might happen this year.

Well almost the same observation. Bitcoin always made a surprise months before the year ends. People has money, bonuses, etc. But what is important is  big institutions joining the  cryptocurrency as they are the big movers or  investors. Also, more project utilizations  to expand uses and reach of bitcoin and other crypto.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: