Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

a bad year I don't think there is a new record this year the market is again flushed and BTC has decreased again, nothing is possible that might all happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

Anything is possible when it comes to the rise in the price of bitcoin, cause the price of bitcoin has great effect on the entire market. As at last year, it was something that shocked everyone cause it got to a new high peak, and that made bitcoin caught the attention of a large number of people in the world. So, when the rise starts in full, it will hit another new peak.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
Yes, past trends do signal towards a pump near December. Altcoins and Bitcoin are likely to pump and touch new ATH by year end because near year end, many new investors enter the market bringing in more volume and hence a pump. Also, you are right that whales are most likely to short profit during that time and will bring a dump or a bear period after that.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

Recently price increase of Bitcoin is a result of excitement in the market after a series of positive news. Last week, BlackRock news agency was setting up a research group on digital and blockchain technology. Although CEO of the fund later said that BlackRock does not mean investing in money, this is still a signal that money attracted attention of institutional investors.
In another move, Mastercard announced that it had acquired a patent that allowed bitcoin transactions on credit cards. There are no products available on the market but this technology can promote blockchain technology.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Normlly first half of the year the price of bitcoin cannot increase it goes lot of dips. At the same time second half of the year the price started to increase little by little anf then it will have massive growth. Every year the same process is happened.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

according to experience I experienced the price of bitcoin will rise again in the end of the year and always happen every year, it might happen this year.

Well almost the same observation. Bitcoin always made a surprise months before the year ends. People has money, bonuses, etc. But what is important is  big institutions joining the  cryptocurrency as they are the big movers or  investors. Also, more project utilizations  to expand uses and reach of bitcoin and other crypto.
Big institutions are involved this time and that's why I am doubtful that it may not be same end year for crypto like always.
I feel like the existing whales and the newly entered institutions are not on the same page. They may be in the race of becoming number one holders and traders of Bitcoin. This will directly affect the small user and trader of Bitcoin. I wish my opinion be wrong and the price go to a new ATH in the coming months.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Everyone seems to think that the organizers can dance like December 2017. But in my view history repeats or not depends on the market at this time. Maybe a few years from now we do not know for sure, but from now until the end of 2018 will be difficult. Everyone thought the price of BTC can return to the old landmark makes Sharks and financial institutions to grasp the psychology of the players so clearly the price manipulation to undermine the investor is very high . However, I still believe that a future BTC can change the technology of the whole world. The BTC scenario will jump as December 2017 is difficult situation.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

I can't easily comment on the bitcoin prices anymore because i have already given more number of priuce target withing past one or two months questions and so i don't think i should be giving the price level now also. I think the Bitcoin will rise within next few months as soon as the ETF for bitcoin is been launched and they will bring tons of demand inthe cryptocurrency market and for this reason i am just waiting for the december month to come.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

I myself hope that bitcoin will give a surprise at the end of the year and be able to treat the decline in the previous month where bitcoin is still at a low point.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

Sorry, I don't know and I don't believe any kind of prediction now. Everyone was saying that August will be the crypto bull running month and now the crypto market is bleeding again. So, I don't think in December the crypto market will pump. It will take more time. I think within two years the crypto market will boom, not in this year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Sorry, I don't know and I don't believe any kind of prediction now. Everyone was saying that August will be the crypto bull running month and now the crypto market is bleeding again. So, I don't think in December the crypto market will pump. It will take more time. I think within two years the crypto market will boom, not in this year.
I also have my frustrations about my investments in crypto but i really never lose hope that hopefully before december ends,the price has already reached a new high peak.I think the best thing to do right now is to just hold our coins and just wait for the perfect time to sell.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Anything is possible when it comes to the rise in the price of bitcoin, cause the price of bitcoin has great effect on the entire market. As at last year, it was something that shocked everyone cause it got to a new high peak, and that made bitcoin caught the attention of a large number of people in the world. So, when the rise starts in full, it will hit another new peak.

I agree with the above. The volatility of the BTC market price makes it almost impossible to say where the trend is going but relying on pure evidence I think its possible to see the price rise again in Dec.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

I hope so because I quite rely on BTC price going up again and it will be a good nudge for more investors to come and enter the BTC market.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

it's really hard to predict what will happen in December considering how flooded the market is now. but on the long run, bitcoin will surpass its current ATH
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:53 AM

Is hard to predict it , we should be know the fundamental of the crypto now. If more regulation come in to this market that make high demand so the price of BTC will going up. Currently market cap of Bitcoin is smaller compare other asset like Gold, so in the long term Bitcoin price will possible to going up to $200K , and for the december next month , i have prediction the price will going up to around $20K.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Hello Guys
To achieve this we need more evidence from the ETF because if this fund works then the market will grow and the price can stabilize for a long time. December will certainly increase the market and investors just wait because I believe Bitcoin prices will soon return to $ 20,000

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
roorgelak

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

Hello Guys

I am no expert but I dont find any reasons for the bitcoin price to just go down easily in the Ber months to come. You see this months have been the most times where bitcoin grows in value.
I dont really know why but maybe this is also the time where people have more money and could add more investments if they already have the bitcoin in their hand.

Some may have been doing it yearly. Saving money from January to December then buying at the end of the year.
We could create a lot of predictions but none will be really accurate.
In fact the most of the investors have very positive approach about bitcoin price in December, they are thinking that in December 2018, it is expected that bitcoin price will reach back to its previous highest price, from where it started decreasing its price.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

To be honest, I'm still expecting the market to rebound in late 2018, I hope the market will look like 2017 and then rise further.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

If everyone expects it to jump in December, It won't.

I think it depends on so many different factors. ETF (a good news for real world), whales, media coverage etc. If all of them happens at once, we will have a bullrun again.
I hope we can have one in 2018.
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

When looking at the price graphs from recent years we can see that the prices went always up in december. History likes to repeat itself but I truly doubt that if it happens it will look at least like the previous runup .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: