Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
I do not think that bitcoin will be able to grow strongly, you can see that the market is constantly falling sharply in the past few days, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and followed by the altcoin, the market is fluctuating Continuous and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting. You can see that with capitalization of only $ 250 billion, it is unlikely that the bitcoin price will rebound.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

I don't want to upset you, but I think that in December there will be no pamp (such as was in 2017). For several months everyone has been repeating that in December there will be a pamp, everyone believes it in a holy way. I think that it will not be for this pamp, everyone hopes too much for it. Maybe sooner or later, but not in December.
I just like you all hope that soon bitcoin will begin its growth. Everyone expected that in the middle of August there will be an ETF, but it was postponed to September. The market is sad again ... Let's see what will happen in September, and then we will discuss what awaits us in December.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

I don't want to upset you, but I think that in December there will be no pamp (such as was in 2017). For several months everyone has been repeating that in December there will be a pamp, everyone believes it in a holy way. I think that it will not be for this pamp, everyone hopes too much for it. Maybe sooner or later, but not in December.
I just like you all hope that soon bitcoin will begin its growth. Everyone expected that in the middle of August there will be an ETF, but it was postponed to September. The market is sad again ... Let's see what will happen in September, and then we will discuss what awaits us in December.
I believe that there will be no big increase in bitcoin prices, and you can see that the current market is volatile and unpredictable, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and changing. I believe that the market will continue to decline and bitcoin prices may fall sharply by the end of 2018 so you should only invest in short-term bitcoin.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

In my opinion, BTC will increase at the end of the year, any year, the BTC will increase high, maybe only in a short time, BTC will increase again and you hold them will generate you extremely high profits
This means their is a tendency price of bitcoin will increase this december. If their is good news comes price possibly can climb this year. So their is still a chance btc may jump again.
I am very hopeful that the cryptocurrency market will recover by the end of the year but anything that could happen in this market and investors should have strategies to stay active in this volatile market. Choose the right investment and distribution of capital.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

In my opinion, BTC will increase at the end of the year, any year, the BTC will increase high, maybe only in a short time, BTC will increase again and you hold them will generate you extremely high profits
This means their is a tendency price of bitcoin will increase this december. If their is good news comes price possibly can climb this year. So their is still a chance btc may jump again.
I am very hopeful that the cryptocurrency market will recover by the end of the year but anything that could happen in this market and investors should have strategies to stay active in this volatile market. Choose the right investment and distribution of capital.
I think that with a market that is in a strong downtrend, it is hard to see how much bitcoin it will be able to recover. You can see that the market is fluctuating and it is unpredictable. Constant downward adjustment is very strong. Well so I believe that in 2018 the bitcoin price will probably drop to the $ 2000 mark so you should not invest long term in bitcoin at this time.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

I agree. There are many suspicions that the price will go up again this December as its done before but its also worth taking a note on the % increase because that's what's important.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

If history repeats itself then it is possible bitcoin to jump high in December as it has the previous years before. But if there ins't any positive news coming in then bitcoin will still be bearish.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

By the end of the year, bitcoin prices will fluctuate around 8000$-10000 $. Anyway, this market depends on a lot of factors.
I have been hearing from so many experts that Bitcoin might jump to the highest price in the history. Besides, we have had a rising trend that started in July and if the kept on rising with the same pace, Bitcoin will have a value more than $10000 in the end of August because we had a rise of more than $2000 in July. But yeah the rise in the value depends on a lot of factors and we can only know in December the worth of Bitcoin.
Well that would be of course a pretty big jump then but how do you speculate and predict that? I do not think that it is easy to come up with a value for Bitcoin in a point of time in future. The values are determined by so many factors including the marked demand, the government intervention and the price manipulation and the list goes on. So it does not look a very precise price speculation but yes I do agree that the monetary value of Bitcoin in 2020 will be much higher than what it is now.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
We are praying for that and hopeful it makes a positive impact in December as our investments are in red. We have a good year last year and I think we can still  have another bullish trend before end of this year 2018.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

December is always an interesting period for cryptocurrency, whether bitcoin will jump in price or not is unknown, what can be expected however is, there will be liquidity, rise in the volume of trade and new fund entry into bitcoin market!
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Hello Guys
in my opinion, bitcoin at the end of the month, precisely in December, will soar higher than last year. because many begin to accept the arrival of bitcoin and start following the way bitcoin works.  that's what I think
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Hello Guys
Uuhm… in my opinion I just think that people are saying all these about pricing going up based on their past experience (maybe last year’s experience), but as for me, I’m not thinking what others are thinking, I’m just trying to say that maybe this year will be very different, maybe the price will not go up as people expect it to, maybe it will be more of a stable price with little up and downs this year. Bitcoin is not something we can predict easily like that.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

That's what I thinking that bitcoin will increase again in December just like happen in the last year that almost reach $20,000, I hope that this year in December that bitcoin surprise us again.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Hello Guys
If you see the history chart price of bitcoin since the beginning every year the price of bitcoin was increase. On year 2017 the stable price of bitcoin is between 5k $ to7.5k $. If i predict the price of bitcoin this coming december 2018 i would say the price will be around at 18k$ to 25k$ if i base my prediction in the history price of bitcoin.

destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

I think this market will not grow as high as 2017. The market is currently quite bleak. but I expect high growth in 2019.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

I strongly believe that it would follow the trend of last year and jump again at the end of this year. Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, so you can't predict what would happen in future.
Bitcoin is totally unpredictable and we all know this. Those who are unaware of this fact must try to learn first before getting into practical world. people often consider some fake tools and assumptions from people and start be living in them. I assure them that if you start trusting it, believe me you would be losing the whole of your valuables and investments.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

When looking at the price graphs from recent years we can see that the prices went always up in december. History likes to repeat itself but I truly doubt that if it happens it will look at least like the previous runup .
So what you’re trying to say is that the same thing will be repeating itself every time? What if this year turns out to be different? Well, whatever it’s going to be I just hope that it is something very good than can bring profit to a lot of people. Though from what I have been seeing, I also think that maybe the price of Bitcoin will go up, but the main question is to what extent? That’s the question no one here can answer, and it is also why I don’t miss cutting my loss.
Scoremaster

Activity: 91

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Hello Guys
This is my hope and anticipation, because bitcoin would not jump in December this year at than everything that I've been doing this year is worth less and silly it means that I just wasted a year of my life participating in all those things here.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I think so. According to my observation there's a tendency that the value of bitcoin will jump again this coming December 2018. But not 100% sure because we are only a human and not all our observation and expectations will be come true.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Hello Guys
This is my hope and anticipation, because bitcoin would not jump in December this year at than everything that I've been doing this year is worth less and silly it means that I just wasted a year of my life participating in all those things here.

Why then are you still here? Even if it doesn't jump this december, btc growth isn't only until 2018. We're just starting up and in probably a year or two, nonbelievers would look back in regret doubting what could have made them big profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: