Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

yes, of course, the condition of bitcoin prices can recover the price just like when the price in December last year, it was quiet that only needed good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices, when bitcoin was very difficult to obtain, it would be very easy to go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

We  still don't know what will happen this coming December because of the market right now. The value of crypto and bitcoin in the market right now is still bad. It's been up and down every now an then and still not stable yet. So I guess we just have to wait and see what's gonna happen in the market in the following months 'till December.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

Yes, I think so, so I'm determined to hold onto that moment, at which point the price of the BTC and the price of the coins will jump higher, we sell and become richer
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

From what i'd experienced last year, bitcoin's price went up so high started in November 2017 to January 2018. From January until now, January still hold the highest price for bitcoin in this year. So let's just hope that this November bitcoin's price could get better and better, in fact hopefully better than last year.
That is right about the Bitcoin. The value had been pretty unpredictable the last year and we had finally a boom in the economy that gave away good values of the portfolios. Having said that, the current market prices-thought down-will recovers as we approach the ending month of the year. This has been predicted by so many experts who have been famous for speculating the future values of crypto in general and Bitcoin in particular.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

I am not an expert, but I want to share some of my views. I don't think Bitcoin prices will always fall, because there are many whales in Bitcoin. When Bitcoin falls to a price, they will definitely take over the market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

From what i'd experienced last year, bitcoin's price went up so high started in November 2017 to January 2018. From January until now, January still hold the highest price for bitcoin in this year. So let's just hope that this November bitcoin's price could get better and better, in fact hopefully better than last year.
That is right about the Bitcoin. The value had been pretty unpredictable the last year and we had finally a boom in the economy that gave away good values of the portfolios. Having said that, the current market prices-thought down-will recovers as we approach the ending month of the year. This has been predicted by so many experts who have been famous for speculating the future values of crypto in general and Bitcoin in particular.
But still we can't rely from that speculations no one can really predict how far this sideways can go, people needs to think about long term investment and not to fall from this greediness of those big holders who can play and make more money inside this business, stay with your holdings and wait even things won't happen right away this end month but believe that it will happen again.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

bitcoin is hard to predict and we can only predict and hope that the prediction will be correct, everyone believes that the price of bitcoin will rise again at the end of the year as happened at the end of the previous year

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

most predict or speculate that bitcoin will rise again at the end of this year, but for me that moment I consider to be normal, because I better try to find short-term luck in crypto
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

you dont need an expert comment in order to satisfy your question about the scenario happen now in the block chain market,because evertyhings have a different vision and different opinion,maybe some people agree with you,and maybe the others not,but in my own thought,i still believing thats everythings happen for a reason,and i still believe the proper time would come and things would back to normal and become profitable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
strongwarrior238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
I do not think that will happen, you can see that the market is in crisis at the moment, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past few months, current market capitalization only $ 200 billion. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin prices will not recover in the near future and will continue to fall deeper.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1651

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

ETF will be accepted one way or another. Europe will see to that and I don't doubt we will see 10k by november and possibly 12-15k by December. There might be a beartrap on the way probably but I believe in Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Hello Guys
I do not believe there will be any leaps in 2018, you can see that the market is continuously falling, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strong, the market is in a cycle of long decline. term. Therefore, I believe that this time you should only short-term investment and trading on bitcoin to be able to reduce the risk.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Yes, I,m sure it will jump in December because by the observation of last few years BTC is repeating the scenario of jump in December, So that is why I hope it will repeat the same thing and again will jump in December.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

I am very optimistic that bitcoin will recover by December. But it will not be as high as last year. Bitcoin is still struggling and has a hard time recovering. It will need longer time before it can hit its all time high again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Hello Guys

New high should be expected next year not this year. This is so much negative sentiments in the market and the issue of regulation is another factor that is hindering BTC and other cryptos
alibaba93

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

Hello Guys
You can see that the market is in the long term and even though bitocin and altcoin prices are recovering very strongly, I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply at any time. Therefore, I believe there will be no strong growth of bitcoin as of 2017, which in 2018 will be a strong year for bitcoin and altcoin.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

Hello Guys
You can see that the market is in the long term and even though bitocin and altcoin prices are recovering very strongly, I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply at any time. Therefore, I believe there will be no strong growth of bitcoin as of 2017, which in 2018 will be a strong year for bitcoin and altcoin.

Yes i agree on you, there is a huge chance that the market price for bitcoins today will be just the same as last year and it will skyrocket again on december so keep on holding your coins.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

Everyone would be very agreeable, if bitcoin carved back its best performance, like in December 2017. For me, the December 2017 event is a very historical event, especially bitcoin users in those days. We don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the coming months. I personally really hope that this event can happen again. But, is that possible? ...

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Everyone would be very agreeable, if bitcoin carved back its best performance, like in December 2017. For me, the December 2017 event is a very historical event, especially bitcoin users in those days. We don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the coming months. I personally really hope that this event can happen again. But, is that possible? ...
Well, I would not want to repeat the same events that happened in December last year. A sharp surge in the price of bitcoin and then almost a year of correction. At the same time, numerous losses of investors, their disappointment and the drop in popularity of bitcoin. Still, it is necessary that bitcoin was growing in price smoothly, without sharp price jumps. Then the consequences will not be so painful. Many say that such a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin was provoked deliberately and it should be agreed with this.
I think that if bitcoin again by the middle of December will have a price of about 20 000 dollars, this will be a psychological barrier for investors and many will be afraid at this time to invest in bitcoin precisely because of the fear of repeating the scenario last December.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

In a normal market, the market usually rises from mid September all through to the end of the year.
But with all the factors influencing the current market, ETF and countries restricting circulation of cryptocurrencies. This down trend might last all through tbis year, except there's a possitive announcement regarding bitcoin ETF.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: