Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

Is Rateonium erc20 token and can you tell me when does the sale start and minimum for investing?
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

How much should I invest into the project? Any suggestions?

Hi TheRedKing

As you can see Rateonium offers great potential benefits, but we can’t give you an advise on the right amount of investment or if cryptocurrencies in general are the right invest for you.We encourage you to read the White Paper carefully and consider the risks and benefits before making a decision.
But you know the saying, the early bird gets the worm Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

This is a solution that provides a rating based on Blockchain technology. Rateonium provides a well-tailored assessment system that will create accurate, fair and effective rankings. Grounds for building a worthwhile system? Is this system censored?
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

Hi!

Do you have plans to put your token on exchangers?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

So what kind of services or product that available to be rate.
Will it possible to gave a rating for some daily product or services?

Hi cattano

Rateonium  will enable review  of companies registered on the platform from almost every industry ranging from oil manufacturers to high-tech corporations,so of course daily products/services will be part of that.And for that review you will be rewarded with Rateonium tokens (RTO).

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I like the project as it has a clear problem- solution structure and it is aimed to improve something people can use on daily basis.What interests me is how do you plan to attract companies and services to use Rateonium platform?

Hi DtpNumbered, that's an excellent question!

Since the foundation of Rateonium we have worked worldwide to build up a huge business partner network. Meanwhile we have cooperations on five continents which include for example the sectors of gastronomy, local and long-distance traffic, the aviation industry, blockchain based projects, the automotive industry as well as the travel and hotel industry.

Our partners will be published after the app development has been completed and shortly before the system startup. This prevents customers from influencing the token sale. Furthermore, the announcement of the companies would give their competition an opportunity to take appropriate steps to compensate for the competitive advantage.

Current review system is severely flawed (personal data is passed on,no adequate rewards for ratings due to a lack of incentives, only dissatisfied customers submit reviews etc) and Rateonium solves all those issues.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

Is Rateonium erc20 token and can you tell me when does the sale start and minimum for investing?

Hi HiLander

Yes, RTC is ERC20 token.
Our presale starts on August 10th. Our main token sale event starts on the August 25th and runs until September 25th.
Minimum investment for both sale stages is 0.2 ETH.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Just found an interesting article that explains why something like Rateonium is needed

https://howtotoken.com/explained/how-fake-reviews-damage-the-crypto-community/

Article that really gets to the point, shilling is killing Cheesy Same goes for a lot of products and services and I like that we will get Rateonium to reduce the noise and help us make better decisions.

Thats true,its very hard to make informative decision when information is not accurate,so i hope that  Rateonium can really help with that.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

Hi HiLander

Yes, RTC is ERC20 token.
Our presale starts on August 10th. Our main token sale event starts on the August 25th and runs until September 25th.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

That minimum amount of 0.2 ETH is very  reasonable i think,so almost everyone that is interested in this project  should be able to join.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Hi BoDerek

All unsold tokens will be burnt.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Hi BoDerek

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi! what is the reason for burning tokens? is it not possible to reuse them?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

This is a solution that provides a rating based on Blockchain technology. Rateonium provides a well-tailored assessment system that will create accurate, fair and effective rankings. Grounds for building a worthwhile system? Is this system censored?

Hi blockchain-man

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Hi!

Do you have plans to put your token on exchangers?

Hi AnnaWillion

Yes,we plan to get listed on the exchanges,and you will be able to trade RTC tokens freely,but at the moment we cant share any specifics regarding exchanges.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Hi HiLander

Yes, RTC is ERC20 token.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

That minimum amount of 0.2 ETH is very  reasonable i think,so almost everyone that is interested in this project  should be able to join.

Wanted to say the same thing,0.2 is really minimum.Lately iv seen ICOs having some crazy minimum amounts like 5 ETH,and i think it beats the purpose of the sale.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Hi HiLander

Yes, RTC is ERC20 token.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

That minimum amount of 0.2 ETH is very  reasonable i think,so almost everyone that is interested in this project  should be able to join.

Wanted to say the same thing,0.2 is really minimum.Lately iv seen ICOs having some crazy minimum amounts like 5 ETH,and i think it beats the purpose of the sale.

But can that minimum be bigger if they see the project selling good? Or is it set in stone? I guess the team knows what amount is reasonable and enough for them to fund their idea.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

Do you have any plan for major exchange listing ?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Just found an interesting article that explains why something like Rateonium is needed

https://howtotoken.com/explained/how-fake-reviews-damage-the-crypto-community/

Article that really gets to the point, shilling is killing Cheesy Same goes for a lot of products and services and I like that we will get Rateonium to reduce the noise and help us make better decisions.

It would be quite an achievement to have all the relevant ratings in one place. like you said - to reduce the noise.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Hi HiLander

Yes, RTC is ERC20 token.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

But can that minimum be bigger if they see the project selling good? Or is it set in stone? I guess the team knows what amount is reasonable and enough for them to fund their idea.

Hi Vargistkrieg

By setting minimum at 0.2 ETH we believe that we made it possible for everyone to join.We understand the  importance of big community,and by setting this minimum everyone truly interested in investing  should be able to do that.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Hi BoDerek

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi! what is the reason for burning tokens? is it not possible to reuse them?

Its actually best way to deal with unsold tokens,transparent  and easy way to sort that,and to protect the value of sold tokens.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

How long is the Crowdsale and when does it start?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: